ADVERTISEMENT

SHELBY GOLDEN LIONS WILL MAKE HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL HISTORY NOV.17th

wannbecoach

May 8, 2004
B hind bars n Idaho
HSFB MANS did lots of researches on this game. Shelby wins Friday night @Newton Conover and ends up playing D's SOUTH POINT RED RAIDERS N's BELMONT ands SHELBY loses . they will have LOST 2's A TEAM calls SOUTH POINT a TOTAL of 3 times N's 1 SEASON, even they R's spell different but R's pronounced D's SAME. NEVER HAS HAPPEN B 4. GO RED RAIDERS, HSFB MAN ands D's FLOCK

Reactions: seadog28
HSFB MANS did lots of researches on this game. Shelby wins Friday night @Newton Conover and ends up playing D's SOUTH POINT RED RAIDERS N's BELMONT ands SHELBY loses . they will have LOST 2's A TEAM calls SOUTH POINT a TOTAL of 3 times N's 1 SEASON, even they R's spell different but R's pronounced D's SAME. NEVER HAS HAPPEN B 4. GO RED RAIDERS, HSFB MAN ands D's FLOCK
Huh?

Reactions: daagoob
Back off you knuckleheads!! wannbecoach is a genius. He's in your heads and making popcorn! :)

That's right 3 times. South Pointe Rock Hill S.C. and South Point NC. Now do"s U"s understand

I approve this message and hope the Lions win a basketball participation trophy! It's playoffs tomorrow. The gloves have dropped!

I don't have a clue what you said .... I am still trying to figure out how to spell OTTO backward.

Okay No teams has loss 3 times in the same season with d same name of a team that sound just alike. South Pointe. and South Point. 1 school in SC. And the other in NC

Coach, I made the same point. Maybe these guys don't know nuance?

Reactions: Chopper747
Is this guy the head coach for South Point? I'm being serious.

We'll take him, SHS. Heard that coach ran for over 8 yards a carry against you guys back in the day. Oops, maybe his real name is Jake Alexander.

I'm with you. Is that English? Ncpreps should ban this person from posting again. As a matter of fact, that was such a terrible post, the federal government should get involved
Then NCPreps would have to ban quite a few of his avatars/poster names. Notice how he cleaned it up so it was almost legible?

Ole Richwannabebrave etc etc is a busy man.

Reactions: Mopar forever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT