ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby Football 2017-18

WELL WELL WELL, da map that we look at shows ASHEVILLE NC 2 SHELBY NC is 81 miles 1 way. SHELBY 2 CHARLOTTE NC IS 46 MILES. You got to wrestle with curve , up steep hill down steep hill, but in no time u can b in charlotte and play teams like MALLARD CREEK, BUTLER VANCE CHARLOTTE CATHOLIC. Scotland County goes 2 West Meck, Wake Forest going 2 Richmond County. Durham Hillside travel 2 New Bern Bears. INQUI RING FOOTBALL FANS WANTS 2 KNOW WHY DA dynasty of football which is DA SHELBY LIONS WON'T GO 2 DA QUEEN CITY AND PLAY.

Reactions: seadog28
Scotland vs. Shelby would be great. but kick rocks. Shelby is going out of state to play South Pointe. They dont duck competition. I would rank South Pointe higher than all those teams you mentioned

WELL WELL WELL, da map that we look at shows ASHEVILLE NC 2 SHELBY NC is 81 miles 1 way. SHELBY 2 CHARLOTTE NC IS 46 MILES. You got to wrestle with curve , up steep hill down steep hill, but in no time u can b in charlotte and play teams like MALLARD CREEK, BUTLER VANCE CHARLOTTE CATHOLIC. Scotland County goes 2 West Meck, Wake Forest going 2 Richmond County. Durham Hillside travel 2 New Bern Bears. INQUI RING FOOTBALL FANS WANTS 2 KNOW WHY DA dynasty of football which is DA SHELBY LIONS WON'T GO 2 DA QUEEN CITY AND PLAY.

I teel u y! Dohs leye ons dohnt wont nun! Fax jax!!!

Scotland vs. Shelby would be great. but kick rocks. Shelby is going out of state to play South Pointe. They dont duck competition. I would rank South Pointe higher than all those teams you mentioned
Whats that say? South Point sucks....
OH NO we love most of da south carolina school, but da DYNASTY TEAM SHOULD HEAD DOWN EAST and PLAY SOMETIMES. MONEY SHOULD B NO PROBLEM 2 TRAVEL.

what a dynasty could not even beat your neighbor CREST in 1994 1996 2014 2015, and some other years, running out of INK WILL HAVE MORE INK WHEN DA COLLECTION IS TAKING UP.

We know how good Km Jv has been, ive been at both games last 2 yrs, also know the talent on varsity.
Alot of people think (we) at Shelby overlook teams ,we dont though, we know any giving nite we can get beat.
Theres quite a few teams that have ability to beat us, with that said i think Lion Attack was just stating a fact, our middle school was undefeated 2yrs ago and we are loaded with talent, Good luck to KM
Actually Shelby middle school wasn't undefeated two years ago. That would have been KM Middle who were undefeated two years ago. Sorry, hate to mess up a good story with facts :) .

Actually Shelby middle school wasn't undefeated two years ago. That would have been KM Middle who were undefeated two years ago. Sorry, hate to mess up a good story with facts :) .
You should be more concerned with why KM middle school and JV aren't producing championships on the varsity level. Work on that fact for awhile and get back to us.

I was referring to the class of 2018, who in middle school, destroyed everyone, and was one of the best middle school teams I've ever see. This is a group of quality young men, a number of them excel in the classroom. They will compete this season, they're looking to cement their legacy at SHS.

You should be more concerned with why KM middle school and JV aren't producing championships on the varsity level. Work on that fact for awhile and get back to us.
Get hit man why should I be concerned with that again? Sorry for messing up your slob fest...
I was referring to the class of 2018, who in middle school, destroyed everyone, and was one of the best middle school teams I've ever see. This is a group of quality young men, a number of them excel in the classroom. They will compete this season, they're looking to cement their legacy at SHS.
I agree the senior class you have are a strong group.

Reactions: Lion Attack
what a dynasty could not even beat your neighbor CREST in 1994 1996 2014 2015, and some other years, running out of INK WILL HAVE MORE INK WHEN DA COLLECTION IS TAKING UP.
Quick question,are you the new coach at Crest?

Reactions: HitmanT
that true do not let the facts get in the way when it come to Shelby fans dreams of never losing any game to any other teams let along lowly KM.

In all fairness, Freedom is 46 miles away and Mallard Creek is 53 miles away

Why would Shelby go to Charlotte to play anyone when they can travel the same if not further and play mountain powerhouses like AC Reynolds and Freedom?

Why would Shelby go to Charlotte to play anyone when they can travel the same if not further and play mountain powerhouses like AC Reynolds and Freedom?
u go away from da QUEEN CITY, when was d last time u beat a CHARLOTTE POWER HOUSE. can u c that far back n time,

You shouldn't be involved in this convo, period, w/ the cupcakes Reidsville play. Really, man? Your jv team could when that pathetic conference you're in. Why doesn't Reidsville travel to play Dudley or Page?

Last edited:
Reactions: shutdownD24
Ok..missed the sarcasm.:) . Personally i dont think Shelby has to do anything to validate themselves. When you win 4 in a row the record stands for themselves.

Now....if they are looking to challenge the kids even further then games like Southpointe are great for everyone. Keeps fans excited and kids hungry.

And, you told my man, freshdl3 , "to leave them(Shelby) be", but yet, here you are in a Shelby thread, talking "Shelby" again.

And, you told my man, freshdl3 , "to leave them(Shelby) be", but yet, here you are in a Shelby thread, talking "Shelby" again.
Its a shame when the trolls take over a decent football thread. Seems like it happens here all the time.

I guess Ive never seen a Shelby fan post on a non Shelby thread? I guess Ive never seen the whole legion of Shelbyville on the 4A (or 3A, or 1A) page trying to devalue other teams accomplishments? I darn sure have never seen a Shelby fan say anything degrading about Reidsville Football on a Reidsville thread.... oh wait, I see that All. The. Time.

Some Cleveland County residents like to bash others schedules... well... Burns...Chase... RS Central.. East Gaston... East Rutherford...Kings Mountain... along with ACR and MF, 2 mountain schools that get exposed in the playoffs... not exactly murderers row... "but it doesnt matter, if Shelby is playing them they must be top flight competition".

Oh not to mention, week after week in the playoffs last season..."Oh boy Reidsville is gonna lose to this team in the playoffs, they gave up 13 the week before they are overrated" but when RHS smacked those teams that everyone said would "expose" RHS, then Shelby fans came right back with "well, that team wasnt that good anyway, they were overrated". All the while acting as if giving up 33 to a truly overrated Huss team was accomplishing something. "Well, the teams we played were really 3A schools" cool, but Shelby likes to brag about having depth equal or better than 4A school, so that shouldn't matter.

I guess Ive never seen a Shelby fan post on a non Shelby thread? I guess Ive never seen the whole legion of Shelbyville on the 4A (or 3A, or 1A) page trying to devalue other teams accomplishments? I darn sure have never seen a Shelby fan say anything degrading about Reidsville Football on a Reidsville thread.... oh wait, I see that All. The. Time.

Some Cleveland County residents like to bash others schedules... well... Burns...Chase... RS Central.. East Gaston... East Rutherford...Kings Mountain... along with ACR and MF, 2 mountain schools that get exposed in the playoffs... not exactly murderers row... "but it doesnt matter, if Shelby is playing them they must be top flight competition".

Oh not to mention, week after week in the playoffs last season..."Oh boy Reidsville is gonna lose to this team in the playoffs, they gave up 13 the week before they are overrated" but when RHS smacked those teams that everyone said would "expose" RHS, then Shelby fans came right back with "well, that team wasnt that good anyway, they were overrated". All the while acting as if giving up 33 to a truly overrated Huss team was accomplishing something. "Well, the teams we played were really 3A schools" cool, but Shelby likes to brag about having depth equal or better than 4A school, so that shouldn't matter.

You quoted me here. It was not you I was referring to when I mentioned trolls.

You quoted me here. It was not you I was referring to when I mentioned trolls.

Fair enough. I just wanted certain SHS fans to realize their own is doing most of that, Im just here to keep it in check.

Concerning Shelby in a positive light, if their OL is at least average, they are gonna be playing in December again. Even with no OL, Dax and Company will keep them in the hunt.

Man....just stop....lol....you have me in tears laughing so hard. :D:D:D You truly are embarrassing yourself.

So jealous.......;);)

@Frank Lost Password
Good luck to your Rams this season, Franky. If both teams avoid significant injuries, and the ball bounces the right way, maybe Reidsville and Shelby will be fortunate enough to meet in the post season.

Titus Jones got plenty of playing time last season, so I'm sure his transition to starting quarterback will be a smooth and easy one, he's obviously a good athlete.

Last edited:
@Frank Lost Password
Good luck to your Rams this season, Franky. If both teams avoid significant injuries, and the ball bounces the right way, maybe Reidsville and Shelby will be fortunate enough to meet in the post season.

Titus Jones got plenty of playing time last season, so I'm sure his transition to starting quarterback will be a smooth and easy one, he's obviously a good athlete.

Thanks for the kind words! And sorry if I come across as an ahole, it's only directed at the one guy.

Anyway, with North Davidson and South Point among others dropping down to 2A, not to mention the few coming up from 1A, way too hard to tell if any potential matchups will happen. ND and SP are for sure 2AA, so that alone should put Sheby two positions closer to the cutoff. Im quite positive Reidsville will stay 2A.

TJ is just a great kid if nothing else. If not for Wilson showing up, he would have been the starter last year for sure.

And good luck to Shelby, a chance at 5 in a row is special.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT