ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby Defensive Coordinator

Or….an 0-4 start….and still ranked in the top ten 2a!
That’s how tough that schedule is!….y’all Shelby fans gotta love that! I do!

Reactions: UNC91
Which one they have played at 3..
The last one at Erwin they went 6-0
Teams Erwin, KM , Shelby and Smoky Mt.

Shelby will scrimmage Ashbrook Wed. At 9.30 at Shelby then follow fri. With Jambo at Crest.

Time for what?
Time for SWO to beat the likes off Dixon and Pender, start feeling themselves, only to get the brakes beat off of them later, when the games matter the most, as in how Shelby did them in 2013. Stallions, huh? More like miniature horses that day.

Reactions: UNC91
Time for SWO to beat the likes off Dixon and Pender, start feeling themselves, only to get the brakes beat off of them later, when the games matter the most, as in how Shelby did them in 2013. Stallions, huh? More like miniature horses that day.

Lol you shelby guys are nuts. Swo also beat the breaks off shelby, dont forget young buck

Reactions: Lion Attack
LA have you heard about 6-3 rec we have, they say he catches everything.
Was at practice this am, D looking good, tell more Mon with pads

jakeith hamilton. he's strong and a great route runner! our track team will be lined up right beside him. i can't wait!
Wrong, bro. He’s a transfer receiver. The Sherman brothers just posted the official roster on Facebook. He’s a senior. Briefing his Hudl, he looks good, too.

Reactions: Crestuff
I was at Is stadium today pressure washing, I ask assistant AD bout him. He came last year but played BB. I did see him at practice, man he can catch, and move.

Reactions: Lion Attack
I calls it way I see it !
when's your next prescription?

how-bad-prescription-hero-compressor.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT