ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby D tackle picking up offers

SHSLionfan

Dec 13, 2014
Big 95 is starting to draw alot of interest.
The rising Juinor has picked up 3 SEC offers in the last 2 days. Tennessee, S. Carolina, and UGA to go with his first offer from Campbell. Kid is explosive and athletic for his size. Hope he keeps working hard and focused.

Last edited:
You are correct. I have edited my stupidity. Hopefully get to see this D next year. It is going to be something.

....and rising Jr DE #24 also picking up offers...Georgia Tech, Duke, Campbell, Arkansas, Southern U, Akron, Appalachian State, West Virginia, and Coastal Carolina....

Along with rising Sr LB #4 - offers from Old Dominion, Appalachian State, Michigan, Virginia, Vanderbilt, South Carolina, East Carolina, Tennessee, Wake Forest, Virginia Tech, Maryland, NC State, North Carolina

And rising Sr CB #28 - offers from William & Mary, North Carolina Central, Lenoir-Rhyne, Southern U, and Gardner-Webb,

In other words, Franky, Shelby is going to be a bad mofo once again. Please believe it.:D

Id worry about that offense first ;)

But it doesnt matter, I heard Shelby has the county elementary schools wired through their Distance Learning Program to inflate that ADM number.

Will little brother go to Blacksburg like big brother did? Or will the MACK EFFECT keep him in the Tar Heel state?

Will little brother go to Blacksburg like big brother did? Or will the MACK EFFECT keep him in the Tar Heel state?
I’ve heard Va Tech and Michigan are his two favorites. Michigan has his interest. One reason being they plan to keep him at linebacker as opposed to him putting his hand into the ground as a defensive end.

If a west coast school offers Jack, I think he goes no question. Looking like Va Tech though if no offers out west

That is Impressive. Hope he Keeps grinding on the field and in the classroom. Great opportunities await him if he does.

Reactions: Lion Attack
...and the Cal system said no on campus classes this fall, which isnt very condusive to athletics. It's wild out there.

Only going to be a JR. And stars dont mean shit..ask Tom Brady.
Kid is special and being recruited by all big time schools..game film and highlight film dont lie..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT