ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby D tackle picking up offers

Him in the the middle and Malaki on the edge...I cant wait to see what havoc they create over the next couple years...
Don’t forget Jack this coming season. 2019 stats were 164 tackles,24 for loss and 9 sacks.

Hopper hasnt even ever played football up until 2 years ago....says alot

This season has got to play out. We have some special special players in the county this year.

Between Hopper and Hall, Cleveland County will have 2 of the best DL in the state in 2 years.

Reactions: Lion Attack
This season has got to play out. We have some special special players in the county this year.

Between Hopper and Hall, Cleveland County will have 2 of the best DL in the state in 2 years.

Ha you boys in Shelby land need to calm down geez. Every year same thing, relax man let the boys speak for them selves damn. Heard you'll think Shelby should play a national televised game every friday night.

Haters will hate... Hopper (Flack) hes a great kid too...started lifting weights last year. Never has and loves it.
Players and coaches say his strength is unreal.
He should go far..

Ha you boys in Shelby land need to calm down geez. Every year same thing, relax man let the boys speak for them selves damn. Heard you'll think Shelby should play a national televised game every friday night.

What school did you go to so, we can talk about them winning 6 out of the last 7 state championship and Y’all *3 Star DT getting D1 offers

Reactions: UNC91
Not really. Shelby 2004? Must be still raw on your backside from SWO digging in Shelby asssss for 4 quarters
I don't know I have kind of got over that game since we have won 8 championships since.

Reactions: UNC91
#95 Santana Hopper Offer Date
Campbell 04/20/20
Tennessee 04/29/20
South Carolina 04/30/20
Georgia 04/30/20
North Carolina 05/01/20
Michigan State 05/06/20
Virginia Tech 05/07/20
East Carolina 05/07/20
Southern 05/09/20
Oregon 05/13/20