ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby / Clinton updates

golden one

Oct 24, 2001
Shelby 7 - Clinton 0 with 7:12 left in 1st Q
This post was edited on 12/13 12:21 PM by golden one

Shelby 7 - Clinton 7 with 3:41 left in 1st Q
This post was edited on 12/13 12:26 PM by golden one

Well so far we have stopped ourselves... turnover and that grounding play...

Both teams playing very well so far... As it should be in a title game...

Shelby has now fumbled 4 times and lost 3 of them. They're just begging Clinton to beat them.

Shelby's D is saving them so far.

Skinner hurt and we all out of our element Shelby is fumbling us the game but we cant capitalize

Originally posted by Darkhorse#34:
Skinner hurt and we all out of our element Shelby is fumbling us the game but we cant capitalize
What happened to Skinner?? My stream cutting in and out so bad Im having to listen to radio

Originally posted by Shelby Lion:
What happened to Skinner?? My stream cutting in and out so bad Im having to listen to radio
How are you streaming it?

Skinner had that one run, and has been punished since. He tweaked a hamstring, but will be back in the second half.

SHS 184 yards at the half
Clinton 67
This post was edited on 12/13 1:11 PM by Lion Attack

Originally posted by SuckerPunch10:

How are you streaming it?
Its live on TWCSPORTSCHANNEL.COM all games are being streamed...

Sounds like Skinner has a ankle or hamstring from what im hearing....hopefully he can go the 2nd half

Originally posted by SuckerPunch10:
Replay shows he stepped out twice down the sideline
+1...he stepped out at least once that was very clear. Looked like a second time as well. That should not have been a touchdown.

Shelby just needs to stop hurting themselves with the turnovers. Two good teams here...should be an entertaining second half.

I meant in what way you was trying to use it. I've got the Ethernet cable plugged right into the tv and it ain't missed a lick.

Not sure why just keeps buffering

We need to put a drive together,.... Letting Clinton hang around way too long....

we have got to put a drive together and need some points

Hate to say it but Clinton may have to start mixing up more we not running against this defense....i know Coach Bell over there has some spread plays the kids are familar with we gotta change it up cause the defense can only hold this high powered offense for only so long and soon the clock is goin bea extra defender...Cmon Horses!!!

Shelby scores again. 24-7 with.38 seconds left in the third. This is about to get ugly, Especially if Clinton tries passing and Shelby sends the rush.

Re: Shelby / Clinton updates
Shelby Lion posted on 12/13/2014...

Now we are getting Flagged for hitting too hard.... WTH

Yep!!!!

Complete Domination.... I thought we had a chance to play well due to our defense, but I never expected this

Props to Lion Attack, you called this BIG TIME.....

Clinton found out just like onslow last year that the Shelby defense is no joke. The one touchdown you did get should have never counted as well. If we didn't turn it over so much in the first half this game would have been really ugly. Skinner may be a good running back in the east, but he's no Chad Reid. Good season for the dark horses, unfortunately you found out what Cleveland County football is all about.

Go Lions

Shelby size ..looked like a 4A squad on D like last year...whats in the water

Complete Domination.... I thought we had a chance to play well due to our defense, but I never expected this

Props to Lion Attack, you called this BIG TIME.....
I expected a wider margin of victory and sooner than the second half. Given the turnovers Shelby had, it could well have been. Congrats Shelby.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT