ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby at Kings Mountain

Just out of pure curiosity, what's the series between Shelby and KM look like?

Thanks fellas. Thats a lot of games. Good luck to both teams although I doubt either team will need it.

Good luck getting Shelbyfan1 on here today. He's down at the Shelby fieldhouse peeking through Coach Wilbanks' window "watching game film with the coaches." The coaching staff may need to consider a 50B for this clown. Never seen someone so desperate to be around a group of high schoolers in my life.
Lol,and your probably the type of Crest fan that stayed home from the Shelby vs Crest game because you knew what was coming.My advice stay home from the KM game also because it will be much worse.

Lol,and your probably the type of Crest fan that stayed home from the Shelby vs Crest game because you knew what was coming.My advice stay home from the KM game also because it will be much worse.

And you're probably the type of guy that would rather spend a Friday night at a football game than at home with his family. Football isn't everything wise guy. Priorities.

I started taking my kids to the Shelby games when they were 3 years old and they loved it and 25 years later and they still pull for they Lions . Family has always been my number 1 priority wise guy.

Reactions: shelbyfan1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT