ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby (25-3) vs Forest Hills (29-0)

FHJackets90

Feb 27, 2018
Monroe, North Carolina
Don't know much about Shelby this year. Must be pretty good to be (25-3). Shelby always has athletes. Forest Hills is in their fifth straight regional finals and hopefully they're third straight state finals. Go Yellow Jackets!!!

Don't know much about Shelby this year. Must be pretty good to be (25-3). Shelby always has athletes. Forest Hills is in their fifth straight regional finals and hopefully they're third straight state finals. Go Yellow Jackets!!!
Ain’t much to us, just a bunch of football players playing basketball. We play hard as hell, but we might have a star in the making, he have took over the last 2 games

Reactions: theTRUEdynasty
I agree shooting with ice in his veins
Started out cold against West Stokes.
Hate we lost our pt gaurd.. But its next man up.
Shelby will have to press and have a great shooting day for them to pull off win

Forest Hills, no superstars, just a bunch of overachieving kids who play for each other with great coaching.

I agree shooting with ice in his veins
Started out cold against West Stokes.
Hate we lost our pt gaurd.. But its next man up.
Shelby will have to press and have a great shooting day for them to pull off win

Yeah right

FH undefeated. For a reason..they won it all last year.. It will be up hill battle for Lions.
But i like our chances

I kind of Figured. Forest Hills hasn't been challenged this year and schedule-wise was soft. The first sign of adversity they would fold. Boy was I right..

Last edited:
They played discipline basketball I thought they were well-coached but I thought Shelby pressure was what made the difference and pushing it up and down the floor

This Forest Hills teams wasn't near as talented as the last 4 seasons and they still went 29-1 and to a fifth straight regional final. I still think the east is the stronger side of this tournament and will win it all. Even if FH had won I really didn't think we'd beat the east.

Shelby to me didnt play well..how many pts left under basket or on drives to it..
Ive seen them have better games
Hope they bring it next week

From watching both games

shelby or forest hills either one would have to play darn near perfect to beat either South Granville or FarmVille ! Those two are extremely talented! And 6’7 dude from FarmVille had like seven blocks first quarter ! Great game minus the punches thrown

will say this shelby or forest hills more disciplined than either I am watching but still gonna be a tall order for the west ! Go shelby

From watching both games

shelby or forest hills either one would have to play darn near perfect to beat either South Granville or FarmVille ! Those two are extremely talented! And 6’7 dude from FarmVille had like seven blocks first quarter ! Great game minus the punches thrown

will say this shelby or forest hills more disciplined than either I am watching but still gonna be a tall order for the west ! Go shelby
What’s the score in their game, bro?

That 6’7 kid is going to be hard to deal with near triple double

shelby is going to have to come in with a football mentality and be very physical with this group

not sure about #3 for FarmVille he is the one that threw punches while other kid was on floor !!
Good luck to both but go shelby ;)

I told you guys I saw South Granville against Anson in Nov, talented and undisciplined. But I think Farmville may be worse... Throwing a lob up 2 with a minute left.. I think Kinston or Anson stops their run next year. If Anson keeps that 6'8 kid on track and 6'5 Kid Kobe... Farmville, South Granville, Forest Hills, and Other losing a lot of players.

I told you guys I saw South Granville against Anson in Nov, talented and undisciplined. But I think Farmville may be worse... Throwing a lob up 2 with a minute left.. I think Kinston or Anson stops their run next year. If Anson keeps that 6'8 kid on track and 6'5 Kid Kobe... Farmville, South Granville, Forest Hills, and Other losing a lot of players.

I think you will be surprised what Forest Hills looks like next year, and probably the next four or five years.

Forest Hills has a trio of freshman coming up that could be spectacular for the next 3 years along with more behind them. Forest Hills isn't losing as much as you would think. With the great coaching they have they will be just as good or better.

Forest Hills has a trio of freshman coming up that could be spectacular for the next 3 years along with more behind them. Forest Hills isn't losing as much as you would think. With the great coaching they have, they will be just as good or better.
Yeah, it is going to be a war between them and Anson. I think Forest Hills Freshman may be big-time D1 recruits before they graduate. But! Anson Got a PG and SG Freshman on JV that led the conference in scoring. Probably should have been playing Varsity this year... I can't say which way it will go.. But next year Anson going to be too tough.. They are loaded if they can get those other 4 players back. Now after that a toss-up. They got 9 seniors next year and they haven't all finished or started a season together in 3 years.. We are praying next year they will.

News out of Anson County: The poster WestCoastSnoop, aka Head Coach Tremell Middlebrooks, has resigned. We wish you the best of luck Gank!

News out of Anson County: The poster WestCoastSnoop, aka Head Coach Tremell Middlebrooks, has resigned. We wish you the best of luck Gank!
?? So he was posting about his own team and acting like he wasn't like saying that 6'8" kid??

In my opinion, high school coaches should never post on here, except to seek games, advertise coaching openings and other administrative info.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT