ADVERTISEMENT

American Legion Baseball Senior Tournament site announced

I still think if you host the only thing you should have to provide are umpires and food for the banquet. Then more people would want to host!

Each team should supply 2-3 dozen baseballs.

Teams should supply there own hotels and food! I don't want to hear that is to expensive! I fund-raise and raise close to 8k every year from our program and our players pay $250 each! We have close to 12k every year!

if they played a 5 game series against the same team, with one team have 3 home games and one 2 home games , would draw more people playing game on home field, prior to 2000 , area 3 played area 4 and 1 area played area 2, and winners played a series for state champion , we had over 2000 people at a game when area 3 played area 4. 2000 people times 6.00 times 5 games would be 60,000.00

Last edited:
if they played a 5 game series against the same team, with one team have 3 home games and one 2 home games , would draw more people playing game on home field, prior to 2000 , area 3 played area 4 and 1 area played area 2, and winners played a series for state champion , we had over 2000 people at a game when area 3 played area 4. 2000 people times 6.00 times 5 games would be 60,000.00
the state semi-finals and finals would be 3 series. could take in 180,000.00 concessions should be enough to cover expenses.

How will they determinate the 3rd team from area 4, if cherryville is champ or runner up ?
I assume it would be one of the two teams that lose in the Area IV semi-final playoffs.....probably the highest seeded team. Or they might have a "play in" game at the site of the higher seeded team. I doubt that they would do a coin flip.

Last edited:
the team that plays cherryville in the semi finals would be in
"play in" game if they lose to cherryville, but the other semi final loser would need cherryville to win,

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT