ADVERTISEMENT

Seeds for 3A SPC baseball tournament

Thanks Hon Dines for posting. I’m going to try and catch the South Rowan 19-4 ( 13-1) vs Lake Norman Charter 5-14 ( 2-12) game coming up for tomorrow at 7 pm.
Also East Rowan 21-3 ( 13-1) will play against 4-17 ( 0-14) Concord tomorrow at 7 pm.

One thing I read in the Salsibury Post is East Rowan has a pitcher by the name of Chance Mako who is undefeated and had made an early commitment to N.C. State. That I didn’t know.

One thing I read in the Salsibury Post is East Rowan has a pitcher by the name of Chance Mako who is undefeated and had made an early commitment to N.C. State. That I didn’t know.
They also have a pitcher Cameron Padgett who hasn't lost this year and only 4 run scored on him in 49 innings. He has committed to UNC Chapel Hill.

Thanks for the bracket update. I never have kept up with HS baseball but this season looks really interesting to see how Rowan Co teams will do in the tournament and playoffs. Looks like East Rowan and South Rowan has some good quality players.

Last edited:
Tournament update. Going into the bottom of the 5th. South Rowan leads Lake Norman Charter 5-1.

Well I made my 2nd game of the season. South Rowan will advance with a win over LNC 6-1. What I observed is South Rowan fields the ball well. They have a good pitcher and can steal bases. Good hitters as well. Can’t leave out the concession. A tradition hot dog all the way to go with it. Looking forward to see how the other teams done.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Maiden Creek
Carson defeats NW Cabarrus 2-1. Haven’t seen East Rowan score yet against Concord. Carson will play the winner of East Rowan game. West Rowan defeats Central Cabarrus 5-3. West will be at South Rowan on 5/3 at 7PM.

Ok baseball fans. This one between East Rowan vs South Rowan is going to be a good one watch. Even if you don’t keep up with baseball this would be the one to watch. If I didn’t have to work I would be there at that game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT