ADVERTISEMENT

SEC predictions

I disagree.....my order of finish is 1) And so on
2) And so on
3) Scotland
4) And so on
5) And so on
6) And so on
Speaking of blind men. Are the same referee crews working again this year?
Not sure but here is a good example of a blind referee crew....pay close attention at the 7:24 time frame. Were you born prior to this day P-Diddy?

The ref was looking at the feet and not the ball as it broke the plane.

Speaking to the title of your rankings...............they opened a new restaurant on the Moon..........I heard the food is great but there's no atmosphere.

Reactions: swett2victory
The ref was looking at the feet and not the ball as it broke the plane.

Speaking to the title of your rankings...............they opened a new restaurant on the Moon..........I heard the food is great but there's no atmosphere.
Great reminder Mr. P-Diddy. I personally thought he was praying to the man above as he had his eyes closed instead of looking at the man in front of him with the win.

As for your such fascinating science space station question Mr. P-Diddy, I have never eating in such atmosphere cause me and the outer space oxygen just dont mix well. Though I have eaten at the Greasy Spoon up yond Maxton and the The Flaming Pig in a hidden atmosphere in Shannon.......greasy licking good.

The cozy by far is my favorite

now you do know there's a new hot dog joint in town... That place is off the chain my cousin.

Last edited:
The ball probably crossed the goal line but the ref was avoiding gettin bowled over and didnt see it, a tough one. Didnt they play Scotland a good one the week before also.

2016 Atmostphere
1. Mallard Creek
2. Scotland County
3. Dudley
4. Butler
5. East Forsyth
6. Charlotte Catholic
7. Richmond County
8. Wake Forest
9. Page
10. Vance

------------- BREAK -------------

-I think Page should be a lot higher than that.
-Wake Forest that great?

S2V, didn't see you on the 2A board.... was wondering have you been down to Fairmont? And what are they looking like?
Was told they are ready. Strong and physical. I'm dealing with my retirement right now so I haven't had a chance to go out there in the morning as past years. as always, it doesn't count until the clock Runs Out

Was told they are ready. Strong and physical. I'm dealing with my retirement right now so I haven't had a chance to go out there in the morning as past years. as always, it doesn't count until the clock Runs Out
The clock runs out.......are you talking about your clock? How old are you S2V? :)

S2V....I live on Lake Gaston, 4 miles away fron Virginia. My GPS says I am 197 miles from Fairmont Stadium which is a little over a 3 hour drive, so unless there is going to be a Fancy Ceremony naming the Stadium after me then probably not. :)
Pretty nice on lake gaston

S2V....I live on Lake Gaston, 4 miles away fron Virginia. My GPS says I am 197 miles from Fairmont Stadium which is a little over a 3 hour drive, so unless there is going to be a Fancy Ceremony naming the Stadium after me then probably not. :)
Mike-Tyson-clapping-and-laughing.gif

Yes that's a bit too far. Understood.......funny

2016 Southeastern 4A Conference Pre-season Predictions

Scotland, 5-0 conference, 11-0 overall.
Richmond Senior, 4-1, 10-1
Pinecrest, 3-2, 8-3
Lumberton, 3-3, 5-6
Hoke County, 1-4, 1-10
Purnell Swett, 0-5, 2-9

Scotland is still "king of the hill" in the Southeastern 4A conference until someone knocks them off. Richmond Senior will try to do that in the regular season finale. Pinecrest continues to "settle for the bronze" instead of going for the gold." Lumberton tops out the lower tier of the conference while Hoke County and Purnell Swett try to stay out of the conference basement.

The game is played on the field Dudes. Time will tell the true story. Who you think, do not matter at this point. Relax Dudes! Relax!

Personally - I believe ...
Scotland is the front runner, the team to beat. In addition, I think they'll have a difficult time coming in @ 11-0.
Richmond will have an even more difficult time finishing 10-1.
Pinecrest ... well, they're still Pinecrest. They'll feast on cupcakes, prior to the main course.
Lumberton is an enigma.
Honestly don't see Hoke finishing 1-10, & certainly don't see Swett going 2-9. But - as always, what do I know?
The only poll that matters will be the one posted on Saturday morning, of week-12.

Reactions: RaidersRocks
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT