ADVERTISEMENT

Season predictions for 1A

vikingfan08

Feb 21, 2005
I'm really excited to see what happens this year in the 1A division, I think it is loaded in the east with several capable teams. With that said, the bar is set with the Plymouth Vikings who I think are still the team to beat in the east. The Vikings seem to just reload every year, and this year is no different.. We will be starting a freshmen QB and have to replace the whole DL but the OL, RB's, and LB's are all just another year older and ready to shine!! Am I the only one who can't wait for the season to start? I guess I'm just excited to see what the Vikings can do with teams like Northeastern, Washington, Edenton Holmes, Camden County, and Riverside-Martin on the schedule.. Not sure anybody in 1A plays that tough a schedule. the Vikings will be tested early an often so it shouldnt take long to see what we got! Good Luck to everybody out there this season!!

I'm predicting:

Plymouth over Lakewood in the eastern finals

Plymouth over Murphy in the finals

Teams who could make noise in the east are.... South Creek, Southside, Camden county, and East Carteret..

Riverside should be pretty good this year,We have Some Tall Receivers this year,That could be matchup problems...6'6JR, 6'4SR,and 6'3Soph...A Duel Threat QB and A Division 1 Lineman who is Committed to ECU

Teams that Could make noise in 1A-Southside, SouthCreek, Camden,Lakewood

I'm really excited to see what happens this year in the 1A division, I think it is loaded in the east with several capable teams. With that said, the bar is set with the Plymouth Vikings who I think are still the team to beat in the east. The Vikings seem to just reload every year, and this year is no different.. We will be starting a freshmen QB and have to replace the whole DL but the OL, RB's, and LB's are all just another year older and ready to shine!! Am I the only one who can't wait for the season to start? I guess I'm just excited to see what the Vikings can do with teams like Northeastern, Washington, Edenton Holmes, Camden County, and Riverside-Martin on the schedule.. Not sure anybody in 1A plays that tough a schedule. the Vikings will be tested early an often so it shouldnt take long to see what we got! Good Luck to everybody out there this season!!

I'm predicting:

Plymouth over Lakewood in the eastern finals

Plymouth over Murphy in the finals

Teams who could make noise in the east are.... South Creek, Southside, Camden county, and East Carteret..

It's really hard to pick anyone other than Plymouth to represent the 1A East....Doesn't North Edgecombe return the top rusher in the Two Rivers Conference?.....

As for the Vikings' schedule, it may be the toughest NON-Conference schedule of the small 1A schools...Both Northeastern and Washington are ranked, and expected to be pretty good in the 2A East, while Holmes has a new old Coach in Paul Hoggard who takes over an Aces' program that was 11-3 last year, and Riverside-Martin as mentioned will also be tough...Looking at the schedule, the tough games will be in Plymouth which should make for some big crowds, and agree that it will do nothing but help the Vikings down the road....The game at Camden County on Sept 18th will likely decide the conference champ, don't you think?

As for your final pick, It could very well happen because Murphy does return a very good QB and RB along with several other good players.....Robbinsville too returns a whole lot, and Mountain Island Charter apparently has a lot of atheletes for a first year program, and will likely be 1A?....

Reactions: vikingfan08
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT