ADVERTISEMENT

Season In February will not happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't they have daily rapid testing in the NFL, College Football, and NBA? I had to get a test last week. The rapid test was not an option. It took 4 days to get results. So, this is a major reason why HS isn't playing right now. When those resources are available there is a much better chance and reason to play.

Ok what you say doesn’t make sense. You don’t have to have a rapid test to play high school sports. That’s just an excuse. Once again in TN things have worked fine. Some schools have had to forfeit games because of COVID or contact tracing.If that happened teams would try to pick games up or just not play.There were guidelines set for coaches and everything has worked fine. Just have to hope COVID doesn’t hit you one week. NC could of played easily if they really wanted to.

Last edited:
Strange thing, and maybe its just a coincidence but the grocery store I was at yesterday had their normal salad bar setup. It has been a while since you had seen this. They have been ready made for a while. My wife also mentions seeing a commercial for a pizza place saying hurry in our buffet is back up and running. Like I said, maybe just a coincidence.
That’s a decision made by those businesses but not in keeping with CDC guidelines.

🤪 you lost too pal. You’re going to pay double taxes especially if ga goes blue in the senate. Get ready for government cheese pal. You’re going to be illuminated for sure.

America won. Put those Trump flags at half-mast pal, or just get rid of them like the confederate flag since they’re both flags of losers.

The tax plan you’re talking about isn’t going to affect you unless you make a ridiculous amount of money -in that case you should be paying more in taxes. You know like in the 40s-60s when America actually had a good economy and sent people to the moon.

Strange thing, and maybe its just a coincidence but the grocery store I was at yesterday had their normal salad bar setup. It has been a while since you had seen this. They have been ready made for a while. My wife also mentions seeing a commercial for a pizza place saying hurry in our buffet is back up and running. Like I said, maybe just a coincidence.

I may be wrong, but I don’t think the strategy of closing our eyes and pretending it’s gone or just trying to “act like everything is normal” has been a success. Cases are going up daily, but, but, the buffet is open again. SMH

Reactions: Mhsneer
Did Tucker Carlson tell you that? Put your Trump flag at half mast and get over it.

no dude the Paris accord and China being able to pollute and us reducing pollution till they can “catch up” did. CNN won’t report that. Why should we give China a break at the cost of American jobs?

Reactions: 97Cougar
You all do realize Trump is eligible to run again in 4 years right? After these idiots provide us the same years of nothing that Obama did. He will be back in office like it or not. I find it hard to believe you leftist ever touched a football field. The fact you vote to keep these kids off the field says it all!!! Enjoy feeling all warm and fuzzy for a day. The kids are still left lost and trying to finish there childhood dreams. People who riot and also celebrate the new President can gather in mass? Yet the kids playing a game they love cannot gather?

America won. Put those Trump flags at half-mast pal, or just get rid of them like the confederate flag since they’re both flags of losers.

The tax plan you’re talking about isn’t going to affect you unless you make a ridiculous amount of money -in that case you should be paying more in taxes. You know like in the 40s-60s when America actually had a good economy and sent people to the moon.

I've never understood why the rich "should" be punished for being rich....and have to pay more taxes than others.

Reactions: btango and Mhsneer
You all do realize Trump is eligible to run again in 4 years right? After these idiots provide us the same years of nothing that Obama did. He will be back in office like it or not. I find it hard to believe you leftist ever touched a football field. The fact you vote to keep these kids off the field says it all!!! Enjoy feeling all warm and fuzzy for a day. The kids are still left lost and trying to finish there childhood dreams. People who riot and also celebrate the new President can gather in mass? Yet the kids playing a game they love cannot gather?

I played varsity football and lettered 3 years and also played at a former D-1AA school that has sense moved up. As a coach, if that kid with a dream of playing could college ball has limited offers going into his senior year, his chances are limited unless he has a one in a lifetime season. It doesn’t happen often. Which is why we focus our guys on keeping their GPA up. And, again, having a season is pointless based on the fact that there is a pandemic with the numbers increasing. Who grieves with the parent(s) should a kid pass? Who takes care of the kid when a family member passes, who consoles the kid?

The false hope you all have in Trump is concerning. It’s like you all have re-imagined who the guy is based on some fantasy of what you all believe. You all make Trump Clint Eastwood, Ronald Reagan, and Rambo wrapped in one. It’s sad and hilarious.I will gladly take 4 years of not dealing with dog whistles, coded racism, idiocracy, immature rants, lying, and plain stupid behavior. Not to mention the lack of leadership.

Lastly, I coach and teach at a small 3A school. Our team is diverse, rich, poor, white, black, short tall and everything in between. My guys read message boards, these kids are a lot smarter and pick up innuendo. I would run through a wall for those guys and they would do the same fire me. Which is why I marched with them, understand why they protest, and listen when they needed an ear. These kid have more dreams than playing football. It’s not about keeping them off the field, it’s about keeping them safe. It’s the pretentious adults who don’t understand.

I played varsity football and lettered 3 years and also played at a former D-1AA school that has sense moved up. As a coach, if that kid with a dream of playing could college ball has limited offers going into his senior year, his chances are limited unless he has a one in a lifetime season. It doesn’t happen often. Which is why we focus our guys on keeping their GPA up. And, again, having a season is pointless based on the fact that there is a pandemic with the numbers increasing. Who grieves with the parent(s) should a kid pass? Who takes care of the kid when a family member passes, who consoles the kid?

The false hope you all have in Trump is concerning. It’s like you all have re-imagined who the guy is based on some fantasy of what you all believe. You all make Trump Clint Eastwood, Ronald Reagan, and Rambo wrapped in one. It’s sad and hilarious.I will gladly take 4 years of not dealing with dog whistles, coded racism, idiocracy, immature rants, lying, and plain stupid behavior. Not to mention the lack of leadership.

Lastly, I coach and teach at a small 3A school. Our team is diverse, rich, poor, white, black, short tall and everything in between. My guys read message boards, these kids are a lot smarter and pick up innuendo. I would run through a wall for those guys and they would do the same fire me. Which is why I marched with them, understand why they protest, and listen when they needed an ear. These kid have more dreams than playing football. It’s not about keeping them off the field, it’s about keeping them safe. It’s the pretentious adults who don’t understand.

So if you are a coach tell me then did TN get it wrong. I watched coaches in the Nashville area go to bat and fight for their kids so they could play. My son has been able to get 3 offers from schools because he was able to get a Senior year in. That never would of happened with no season.Carson Newman invited him to their scrimmage last Saturday. Watched him get a safety Friday night in the 1st round. He worked hard all year and in the classroom.

If you are a coach and you did what you said I hope you are also teaching your players it ok to vote or be a minority conservative. It’s kind of crazy how they are labeled by liberals and it’s racist.

Then you talk about Covid. What is the survival rate for it now. When there is a vaccine does Biden get credit for it right.

Last edited:
Football is just a game. There is more to life than the game. Taking a year off is nothing if it means saving lives. To put kids at risk is selfish. Yes, we all miss football. But I’m the grand scheme of things, it was the right decision in NC.

FWIW, Trump had a terrible gameplan combatting COVID. He is/was the leader of our country and constantly downplayed it all.

Please enlighten us as to what the plan is going forward to handle the covid? Do we just stay shut down indefinitely until it runs its course? You do realize in history, smallpox is the only infectious human disease to be eradicated with a vaccine.

So if you are a coach tell me then did TN get it wrong. I watched coaches in the Nashville area go to bat and fight for their kids so they could play. My son has been able to get 3 offers from schools because he was able to get a Senior year in. That never would of happened with no season.Carson Newman invited him to their scrimmage last Saturday. Watched him get a safety Friday night in the 1st round. He worked hard all year and in the classroom.

If you are a coach and you did what you said I hope you are also teaching your players it ok to vote or be a minority conservative. It’s kind of crazy how they are labeled by liberals and it’s racist.

Then you talk about Covid. What is the survival rate for it now. When there is a vaccine does Biden get credit for it right.

Tennessee got it wrong.

Who called anyone racist? We teach our guys that we are stronger as a unit. That’s the power of football off the field. You can have different backgrounds, beliefs, colors, but when we combine all that and have the same goal, that’s when it works. And yes, there are too many racists and too many people who discredit others based on the color of their skin. There are adults, including Trump, who probably have never spent an honest minute speaking with those they disagree with with an honest ear and open heart. Yes, vote how you like but don’t let those you support change your character.

200,000+ Americans are dead due to Covid. Regardless of the survival rate, 200,000+ people have lost their lives. You care more about a phony point of a survival rate versus those people who have lost their lives? That’s the problem with America. We care more about the side we are on than we do one another. I could care less who got credit, but if a narcissist who said it was a hoax, that it would disappear, that downplayed it is who you want to give credit, good for you and him.

Congratulations to your son. But your son got invited off of the relationships coaches have built with that school, not on ability. Coaches have sway too. Again, the risk ain’t worth an invite to a school. Does your son have an offer or just the invite? Was there any suggestion or hint that they are intending to offer?

Reactions: Bleedpurple60
Please enlighten us as to what the plan is going forward to handle the covid? Do we just stay shut down indefinitely until it runs its course? You do realize in history, smallpox is the only infectious human disease to be eradicated with a vaccine.

We should’ve shut down a while ago. Back in March we lifted the restrictions too fast, my opinion. We have the ability to pay people to stay home, that’s how you stimulate the economy when people are out of work. You keep the essential workers and grocery stores open on some cases, but you don’t do it as we have.

It’s like we keep repeating the same methods, getting the same results, and hollering at the sky. Wear a mask, social distance, stay out of the crowded Applebee’s.

In football terms, we’re running a goal line defense against an air raid team. And we are getting our butts kicked. When do we change our strategy?

We should’ve shut down a while ago. Back in March we lifted the restrictions too fast, my opinion. We have the ability to pay people to stay home, that’s how you stimulate the economy when people are out of work. You keep the essential workers and grocery stores open on some cases, but you don’t do it as we have.

It’s like we keep repeating the same methods, getting the same results, and hollering at the sky. Wear a mask, social distance, stay out of the crowded Applebee’s.

In football terms, we’re running a goal line defense against an air raid team. And we are getting our butts kicked. When do we change our strategy?
"We have the ability to pay people to stay at home"....for how long? History has shown us the covid isnt going away...its here to stay...Where does that money come from to pay people to stay home?

Reactions: btango
Tennessee got it wrong.

Who called anyone racist? We teach our guys that we are stronger as a unit. That’s the power of football off the field. You can have different backgrounds, beliefs, colors, but when we combine all that and have the same goal, that’s when it works. And yes, there are too many racists and too many people who discredit others based on the color of their skin. There are adults, including Trump, who probably have never spent an honest minute speaking with those they disagree with with an honest ear and open heart. Yes, vote how you like but don’t let those you support change your character.

200,000+ Americans are dead due to Covid. Regardless of the survival rate, 200,000+ people have lost their lives. You care more about a phony point of a survival rate versus those people who have lost their lives? That’s the problem with America. We care more about the side we are on than we do one another. I could care less who got credit, but if a narcissist who said it was a hoax, that it would disappear, that downplayed it is who you want to give credit, good for you and him.

Congratulations to your son. But your son got invited off of the relationships coaches have built with that school, not on ability. Coaches have sway too. Again, the risk ain’t worth an invite to a school. Does your son have an offer or just the invite? Was there any suggestion or hint that they are intending to offer?

Wrong some coaches he has never meet yet. Yes he has offers and Carson Newman was a invite to a scrimmage. The only offer he would get from them is a walk on. He has already scored a 27 on the ACT.Trust me I know the difference. Love the recruiting part of High School football.

I just hope you are teaching your kids it’s ok to be Conservative to if you are marching with them.How you will be labeled by people if you are a minority conservative

The problem with Covid nobody wants to admit they got it wrong at 1st both sides. It turned into a political virus.

Last edited:
"We have the ability to pay people to stay at home"....for how long? History has shown us the covid isnt going away...its here to stay...Where does that money come from to pay people to stay home?

The same place it came from to bailout businesses, the same place it came from for PPP, the same place it came from to give money to those that didn’t need it. Trickle down economics did not work and has not work while doing it during Covid.

Give those same everyday workers a few coins and they spend locally, they pay a few bills, they prop up local and small businesses. Again, what we have done is not working.

I can’t stay at home. To many scared Covid people that cry about everything but sit at home on Amazon ordering everything. Somebody has to get it to them.

Wrong some coaches he has never meet yet. Yes he has offers and Carson Newman was a invite to a scrimmage. The only offer he would get from them is a walk on. He has already scored a 27 on the ACT.Trust me I know the difference. Love the recruiting part of High School football.

I just hope you are teaching your kids it’s ok to be Conservative to if you are marching with them.How you are how you will be labeled by people if you are a minority conservative

The problem with Covid nobody wants to admit they got it wrong at 1st both sides. It turned into a political virus.

Did Carson Newman offer? And the high school coaches have relationships with college coaches. I have seen recruiters and coaches offer kids sight unseen because of the high school coach giving praise.

I teach my guys that they can be who they want to be, but also that character counts. Conservative, progressive, libertarian, Green Party, Republican, or Democrat. Be the best at who you are but know that character matters regardless. Regardless of color, you treat the next person as you want them to treat you. My guys lead by example!

Covid is not political. How can you politicize death? You’re not red or blue I’m the ground, you’re not black or white in the ground. Leadership has failed has failed us during Covid. We the people have allowed the politics to overtake actual compassion. We normalized death

The same place it came from to bailout businesses, the same place it came from for PPP, the same place it came from to give money to those that didn’t need it. Trickle down economics did not work and has not work while doing it during Covid.

Give those same everyday workers a few coins and they spend locally, they pay a few bills, they prop up local and small businesses. Again, what we have done is not working.
Lol...typical answer....our national debt is at a staggering number and only getting worse...it may not bother you that its being passed down to our children but it does me...its real money not monopoly money and its not an endless supply contrary to what some seem to think. And none of what you said is anywhere near a solution. How long do you propose to keep throwing out stimulus money? The covid is not going away

I can’t stay at home. To many scared Covid people that cry about everything but sit at home on Amazon ordering everything. Somebody has to get it to them.

This is the problem. You demonize the folks attempting to be safe. No one is crying, no one is scared, this is the issue.

Lol...typical answer....our national debt is at a staggering number and only getting worse...it may not bother you that its being passed down to our children but it does me...its real money not monopoly money and its not an endless supply contrary to what some seem to think. And none of what you said is anywhere near a solution. How long do you propose to keep throwing out stimulus money? The covid is not going away

Did you consider the monopoly money spent on campaign rallies, golf trip, weekend visits to properties, or the money spent on the trump families various trips? Money didn’t matter while your guy was spending it. So you have little room to lecture.

And yes, stimulus...stimulate. You provide money, infrastructure projects for jobs, help employers, you have to stimulate the economy.

What’s your plan?

Did Carson Newman offer? And the high school coaches have relationships with college coaches. I have seen recruiters and coaches offer kids sight unseen because of the high school coach giving praise.

I teach my guys that they can be who they want to be, but also that character counts. Conservative, progressive, libertarian, Green Party, Republican, or Democrat. Be the best at who you are but know that character matters regardless. Regardless of color, you treat the next person as you want them to treat you. My guys lead by example!

Covid is not political. How can you politicize death? You’re not red or blue I’m the ground, you’re not black or white in the ground. Leadership has failed has failed us during Covid. We the people have allowed the politics to overtake actual compassion. We normalized death

The school has 189 kids. There is 4 coaches. They don’t have relationships with colleges. He has never be to any of these big combines. Did 2 small ones. One in Gatlinburg and one in Nashville. Got invited to be East West All Star game for Seniors.If he plays college ball it will be D3 or he would be a practice player more than likely at any other level.If he plays college ball right now this is we’re he would go. Never would of happened without a season.

How do feel about all the Nursing Home deaths. There is charts that show were most of these deaths come from and bad it was mis managed at the beginning.

Did you consider the monopoly money spent on campaign rallies, golf trip, weekend visits to properties, or the money spent on the trump families various trips? Money didn’t matter while your guy was spending it. So you have little room to lecture.

And yes, stimulus...stimulate. You provide money, infrastructure projects for jobs, help employers, you have to stimulate the economy.

What’s your plan?
1st off you dont know who my guy is/was so dont presume to know.

Did Barry take lavish trips....did Clinton?

You stimulate the economy by adding to our crushing debt and upcoming tax burden? Genius I say..sheer genius...

My plan...open back up. If you want to stay home stay home but if you want to live a more normal life then you should get to..its called having a choice.

I notice you keep dodging the question of how long do you propose these measures..stimulus,lockdown etc. I have also noticed that your only plan seems to be more government handouts..is that all you got?

Reactions: Crimson jacket 1991
Polio is virtually eradicated with a very small number of cases is a couple of countries. Accomplished with a vaccine, thanks to Rotary International and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Okay, let the conspiracy theories begin.

Reactions: therealsquid
The school has 189 kids. There is 4 coaches. They don’t have relationships with colleges. He has never be to any of these big combines. Did 2 small ones. One in Gatlinburg and one in Nashville. Got invited to be East West All Star game for Seniors.If he plays college ball it will be D3 or he would be a practice player more than likely at any other level.If he plays college ball right now this is we’re he would go. Never would of happened without a season.

How do feel about all the Nursing Home deaths. There is charts that show were most of these deaths come from and bad it was mis managed at the beginning.

Again, congrats to your son. Football is a game. There is absolutely nothing wrong with just going to college as a regular student. There are a few local colleges and universities that we have relationships with. He should look at a few other SAC schools too. Mars Hill, Catawba, Lenoir Rhyne, and Wingate all have wonderful staffs. Good luck to him.

Regarding nursing homes, all deaths are bad. Yes, there is mismanagement on all sides. Starting at the top

Again, congrats to your son. Football is a game. There is absolutely nothing wrong with just going to college as a regular student. There are a few local colleges and universities that we have relationships with. He should look at a few other SAC schools too. Mars Hill, Catawba, Lenoir Rhyne, and Wingate all have wonderful staffs. Good luck to him.

Regarding nursing homes, all deaths are bad. Yes, there is mismanagement on all sides. Starting at the top

Thanks. The back and forth as been fun. I just wish more people would agree from the top down both sides didn’t handle it good. It’s not just one person’s fault.

Ok what you say doesn’t make sense. You don’t have to have a rapid test to play high school sports. That’s just an excuse. Once again in TN things have worked fine. Some schools have had to forfeit games because of COVID or contact tracing.If that happened teams would try to pick games up or just not play.There were guidelines set for coaches and everything has worked fine. Just have to hope COVID doesn’t hit you one week. NC could of played easily if they really wanted to.
Ok. Guess we're just a bunch of idiots. Rapid testing sure does seem to help make sure those playing are Covid free. I don't know though. Who cares if kids, coaches, teachers all get Covid and die? There's so many people knocking down doors to fill teaching and coaching jobs. And it's just one kid anyway. This is all a sarcastic response FYI. Because I believe lives are more important than a game. And always will.

government workers are happy to stay home because they’ve never had to make it on their own. They sit back and draw that check no matter what

I may be wrong, but I don’t think the strategy of closing our eyes and pretending it’s gone or just trying to “act like everything is normal” has been a success. Cases are going up daily, but, but, the buffet is open again. SMH
Man you are up to your elbows with the media. Dang, get over yourself dude. Simple....if you can riot in the streets, celebrate in the streets, have NBA/MLG/NFL, college games, etc....you should have the option to play high school. If you want to keep yourself and others inside then you have the ability to do that. Stop judging others for having a separate opinion than yours. And I thought your side preaches unity and tolerance. SMH. ONLY when it benefits something you want. You think Trump or any elected officials wanted this China virus? Heck no...If i recall, it was the left who called him racist for closing travel to/from China. Get a grip, stop pointing fingers playing the victim all the time and who cares what you think. America is split right down the middle on every issue out there. But who are you or anyone else to say if a kid (senior) trying to land $$ for college shouldn't have the opportunity to play? Stop! Those kids have worked their tails off and right now is a crucial time for them. Shame on you to act as if you are better than they are. Again, if you CHOOSE not to play then DON"T. But stop with the "we should shut down" BS because there are people on here that think this entire thing is a FRAUD!

I
1st off you dont know who my guy is/was so dont presume to know.

Did Barry take lavish trips....did Clinton?

You stimulate the economy by adding to our crushing debt and upcoming tax burden? Genius I say..sheer genius...

My plan...open back up. If you want to stay home stay home but if you want to live a more normal life then you should get to..its called having a choice.

I notice you keep dodging the question of how long do you propose these measures..stimulus,lockdown etc. I have also noticed that your only plan seems to be more government handouts..is that all you got?

We all know who your guy is. Would you prefer cutting into the defense budget?

We open up and make it profoundly worse? People die, but at least Carol’s Cafe is open, right? There is no normal. Your choice has not worked. Let’s follow the experts.

Government handouts? Yes, with rent, with food, with unemployment. People, Americans, are hurting. The dont mind paying more taxes to help my neighbors. It’s not socialism, it’s the right thing to do.
Man you are up to your elbows with the media. Dang, get over yourself dude. Simple....if you can riot in the streets, celebrate in the streets, have NBA/MLG/NFL, college games, etc....you should have the option to play high school. If you want to keep yourself and others inside then you have the ability to do that. Stop judging others for having a separate opinion than yours. And I thought your side preaches unity and tolerance. SMH. ONLY when it benefits something you want. You think Trump or any elected officials wanted this China virus? Heck no...If i recall, it was the left who called him racist for closing travel to/from China. Get a grip, stop pointing fingers playing the victim all the time and who cares what you think. America is split right down the middle on every issue out there. But who are you or anyone else to say if a kid (senior) trying to land $$ for college shouldn't have the opportunity to play? Stop! Those kids have worked their tails off and right now is a crucial time for them. Shame on you to act as if you are better than they are. Again, if you CHOOSE not to play then DON"T. But stop with the "we should shut down" BS because there are people on here that think this entire thing is a FRAUD!

You tell me to get over myself, but can’t get out of your own way long enough to make any progress on this thing. You made judgment, you also judged people in the streets including some of my kids.
Left, right, it’s all horse crap. I’ve stated that constantly. It should be team America, not some dang side of the aisle. Most people have taken their approach from leadership, including Trump. You said “China virus,” directly coming from the horses mouth. That is a racist statement. Trump, per those I love, work with, coach, live beside, go to church with, has made racist remarks. You not agreeing doesn’t make any less true. The guy has made several remarks, but since he’s your guy, you tend to overlook. Character once meant something, guess not.

I’m a registered Republican, red as they come, but I also live in reality. My side should teach unity and tolerance as opposed to making it a trope against Democrats.

You’re saying get a grip yet complain about not being able to go outside for a bit? Who are you to delay a kids season because you have to wear a mask, can’t go play cornhole at the bar? I’ll say it again, there is no reason to sacrifice a kids life for a game. I will applaud any kid working their tail off. We have been fortunate enough to get kids recruited this without playing a game. No one is downing any kid, pull your knickers up and read better. We as adults on all sides let the kids down. We should’ve been proactive enough to plan in January, in February, in March, but we were arguing over nonsense. We’re doing the same thing now, and short of a vaccine (and watch how many will not take the vaccine) we are heading in the wrong direction. What will you complain about if we don’t have a season next year due to Covid? Sacrifice now, reap later.

Everything is either a fraud, fake news, or something with some of you. That’s BS! The virus is real, regardless of where it started, it’s kicking out butt. We been going in circles the last few months and it got us nothing.

I

We all know who your guy is. Would you prefer cutting into the defense budget?

We open up and make it profoundly worse? People die, but at least Carol’s Cafe is open, right? There is no normal. Your choice has not worked. Let’s follow the experts.

Government handouts? Yes, with rent, with food, with unemployment. People, Americans, are hurting. The dont mind paying more taxes to help my neighbors. It’s not socialism, it’s the right thing to do.

You dont know bupkus about me ...no your guy ,the one that cant articulate a sentence unless its on a prompter, will cut the defense budget soon enough...and raise taxes on everyone...well it may not be him that does it after kamala and pelosi have him declared mentally incompetent..but it will get done

My choice?? Your choice, and your governors choice hasn't worked. We shut down schools, churches, businesses in March. And guess what ,the covid is still here.

Again ,I ask (knowing full well you dont have an answer)..how long do we continue with the handouts? Till the covid is gone...which again history has shown will be never

Yes sadly some people are dying from the covid but its nowhere near the level you and the left wing liberal loons would have people believe..but since you're so adamant against reopening, what about all the people reveling in the street over Bidens victory(which remains to be seen if he will be President or not...wont that be a hoot if Trump ends up winning..I bet your gourd will explode) ...

so if you're that worried about it stay home..I have no problem with that..thats your choice...but just as you have the choice to stay home,I should have the choice to go about life as I see fit..it really is that simple

Last edited:
I think it should be a parents choice if their kid plays football or not. If the parent is ok with it and the kid is OK with it than that should be OK. If you are not OK with it then don't play nobody will make you. It doesn't matter if you stay inside when you do have to come out the virus will still be their. I run my on business I am open 6 days a week never have been closed through all of this so far. I have had open heart surgery a year ago have not wore a mask because it restricts my breathing bad for your heart. The mask do not work for everybody but they may for some. Life still has to go on time does not stop for anything!

I think it should be a parents choice if their kid plays football or not. If the parent is ok with it and the kid is OK with it than that should be OK. If you are not OK with it then don't play nobody will make you. It doesn't matter if you stay inside when you do have to come out the virus will still be their. I run my on business I am open 6 days a week never have been closed through all of this so far. I have had open heart surgery a year ago have not wore a mask because it restricts my breathing bad for your heart. The mask do not work for everybody but they may for some. Life still has to go on time does not stop for anything!
Absolutely! Tennessee is playing, Georgia is playing. BTW no one has died of old age in months....

Hahahahahhahahahahhaha wow sign off clown

Safe from the flu? Or what? Or the streets where they die at 10 or 100 times the rate of the flu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT