ADVERTISEMENT

Season In February will not happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just been watching and reading posts on these threads. Haven’t commented but I do have a question...
Thought the virus was supposed to magically disappear after November 3rd???

I’m done.

Y’all go ahead...😊

I have just been watching and reading posts on these threads. Haven’t commented but I do have a question...
Thought the virus was supposed to magically disappear after November 3rd???

I’m done.

Y’all go ahead...😊
So, are you for shutting down schools and ans businesses which will basically destroy the economy? Are you for people losing their jobs and shutting down small businesses? Because that is what will happen if you shut down schools and businesses. Of course, maybe that is what some want to be dependent upon the government for all needs. I'm done...now waiting on your response...Go ahead

You can't fix stupid...some of these people hate the GOP more than they love themselves. Funny how the ONLY places that the ballots are "showing" up are in Dem run cities that have notoriously been found to have blatantly cheated during elections in the past. Yeah...nothing to see here. GOP outperformed the dumbocrats up and down the tickets except for the POTUS race??? See you in the Supreme Court in December.... I wouldn't be measuring curtains just yet Nancy Boy Kidd...

There’s no way more people voted for Biden than Obama. No way. When it became obvious they’d lost Philadelphia, Detroit, Atlanta and Milwaukee started filling out ballots and throwing out ballots. Google Philadelphia election fraud and look at what that city has consistently done in the past. This shutting down the country so they could mail in ballots. The only way to have an honest and fair election is to require in person and absentee certified votes. Also, how does a judge in Pennsylvania overrule the legislature in setting election standards. We’ve thrown the constitution out the window.

You guys and your conspiracies are laughable. God bless your hearts.

I'll talk football, but everything else, I'm out. I can't talk with people that believe every bs conspiracy they're sold. The best thing I can tell you is cut your news sources and social media.

If you can't prove it, don't spew it.

Btw, Covid is still here. It's a world wide pandemic. Sports started today. Do what you should do to keep it going.

No conspiracies given in my statement! Just a question!!

Last edited:
It's never going to be over with you just go on with life go to work everyday and live life. We can't go into a cocoon and just stay and life be perfect. If covid is the way that the good lord going to take me then so be it!

Last edited:
You can't fix stupid...some of these people hate the GOP more than they love themselves. Funny how the ONLY places that the ballots are "showing" up are in Dem run cities that have notoriously been found to have blatantly cheated during elections in the past. Yeah...nothing to see here. GOP outperformed the dumbocrats up and down the tickets except for the POTUS race??? See you in the Supreme Court in December.... I wouldn't be measuring curtains just yet Nancy Boy Kidd...

Most major population areas are ran by Democrats. Not sure what point you’re trying to make.

Why isn’t the Cheeto-in-chief challenging the vote count in states that he narrowly won? Hmmm interesting. All votes matter, right?

On the bright side if Trump loses, he will spend the next 2 months doing great things like lots of stimuluses and definitely will not just spend it saying fraud over and over.

Reactions: thekidd12
There’s no way more people voted for Biden than Obama. No way. When it became obvious they’d lost Philadelphia, Detroit, Atlanta and Milwaukee started filling out ballots and throwing out ballots. Google Philadelphia election fraud and look at what that city has consistently done in the past. This shutting down the country so they could mail in ballots. The only way to have an honest and fair election is to require in person and absentee certified votes. Also, how does a judge in Pennsylvania overrule the legislature in setting election standards. We’ve thrown the constitution out the window.

Literally every other first world nation on this earth runs a fair and decidedly fraud-free election without sending the masses in person. How can they manage that, but murica can’t lol. It’s starting to feel a lot like Christmas w/ all of these snowflakes in this thread.

So, are you for shutting down schools and ans businesses which will basically destroy the economy? Are you for people losing their jobs and shutting down small businesses? Because that is what will happen if you shut down schools and businesses. Of course, maybe that is what some want to be dependent upon the government for all needs. I'm done...now waiting on your response...Go ahead
Just asked about the "disappearing" virus...

Not sure how this is an answer to my original question...

You guys and your conspiracies are laughable. God bless your hearts.

I'll talk football, but everything else, I'm out. I can't talk with people that believe every bs conspiracy they're sold. The best thing I can tell you is cut your news sources and social media.

If you can't prove it, don't spew it.

Btw, Covid is still here. It's a world wide pandemic. Sports started today. Do what you should do to keep it going.

Do you even realize most people on here want the best opportunity for their kids and communities? I could care less who the President is as long as my family can continue our journey at the great American dream in this great country. I promise you Google, Facebook and Twitter could care less if some Teenagers in North Carolina get to live out their childhood dreams!!! Just let the kids play for gods sake!!! Life is short and we should consider all human beings when making life changing decisions. You do realize if your President gets elected it was not because of his policies or leadership right? I am not arguing party with you but yet rights and constitution. Every person has the right to make a decision for their family no matter the results. As I get older I understand I am more vulnerable to injury and illness. That does not make me want to limit my son from getting the same experience I enjoyed as a child, that means I should be more careful on my part. When you tell someone they cannot go do what they love in a socially controlled environment by there choice is boarding on communist!!!

Reactions: OptionFreak
You have no idea how I am registered and/or vote...

And never been called Nancy Boy and stupid in one, uh, paragraph before...

Thanks for keeping discussion rational and sensible...

Still smarting from last time played in Ramseur???

You always deliver WM...

Been watching some of the high school games on Tv in other states with only one third of the stadium full. Was wondering how do they decide who gets to go to the game?

It literally is not safe to play, yet some ask why the season was delayed and may be cancelled. I’ve coached at a few schools, taught at a few, and I’m a parent. I would much rather overreact than lose any of my guys to Covid.

TN is in the 2nd round next week. Teams had to forfeit games this year because of Covid. Some teams had to forfeit a 1st round playoff game.Its just part of it. I got to watch my son get a safety last night. As a parent I’m really happy he has gotten a season in.

Reactions: OptionFreak
Been watching some of the high school games on Tv in other states with only one third of the stadium full. Was wondering how do they decide who gets to go to the game?

Home games in TN we got 6 tickets a games not as many for away. Some games they sold at the gate if they weren’t expecting a lot of fans. At Elizabethton they didn’t sell season tickets this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pisgah Bears
His DHHS secretary now suddenly announces that schools are not spreaders of covid. Now that he is re-elected and no longer needs to scare the older population into voting for him he will probably open things up. He just came out and said that we could overcome this by doing the three W's. It was all a political stunt to get elected again.

Mostly parents. Depends on the state. I think Georgia is essentially wide open best I can tell. I also think some states have made changes since the initial weeks of the season.

Lol...Biden wont get a full term...pelosi and kamala will see to that..he'll be declared mentally incompetent by his own party by end of 2021
Nope, they'll just give the go ahead to investigate him after they finally decide that maybe all that Hunter Biden-Ukranian "collusion" stuff they claim didn't happen, happened.

Reactions: Mhsneer
Football is just a game. There is more to life than the game. Taking a year off is nothing if it means saving lives. To put kids at risk is selfish. Yes, we all miss football. But I’m the grand scheme of things, it was the right decision in NC.

FWIW, Trump had a terrible gameplan combatting COVID. He is/was the leader of our country and constantly downplayed it all.

Lol...Biden wont get a full term...pelosi and kamala will see to that..he'll be declared mentally incompetent by his own party by end of 2021

or they’ll just let him die of “natural” causes. 🤪. We’re fixing to have the most liberal administration in the History of USA thanks to a rigged election. They won’t hesitate to knock the ol man off. I still don’t think N.C. will have sports.

Reactions: Crimson jacket 1991
No reason to not play any sport. NFL is playing. College is playing. MLB played. Did the have COVID cases? Yes. Will teams have to drop/forfeit games? Yes. Will fans be restricted? Yes. Will that make it hard on high schools? Yes. Is there any evidence that playing a sport has spread COVID. No.

Football is just a game. There is more to life than the game. Taking a year off is nothing if it means saving lives. To put kids at risk is selfish. Yes, we all miss football. But I’m the grand scheme of things, it was the right decision in NC.

FWIW, Trump had a terrible gameplan combatting COVID. He is/was the leader of our country and constantly downplayed it all.

Everybody had a terrible game plan combatting Covid at 1st. Don’t think any players at TN lives have been put at risk by playing.Football could of been played in NC.

No reason to not play any sport. NFL is playing. College is playing. MLB played. Did the have COVID cases? Yes. Will teams have to drop/forfeit games? Yes. Will fans be restricted? Yes. Will that make it hard on high schools? Yes. Is there any evidence that playing a sport has spread COVID. No.

professional leagues have a lot more resources, team doctors, and funds t prepare, screen, and combat COVID. Believe me, Bunker Hill does not have the funds to put kids in a bubble, Concord, can’t testkids nearly as much as the nfl, and the health teacher that doubles as an Athletic Trainer can’t diagnose a kid nowhere near the professional medical staffs professional and D1 schools can.

It’s asinine for anyone to play. We have this “my bad.” This idea that if I’m not hurt, there is no risk. Which is why we don’t have football. Trump flubbed this up as THE national leader. He punted because it made him look bad politically.

Until a group of people take this seriously, take precaution, and wear a dadgum mask, we’re stuck. May not be a season next year due to all the pouting. Like I tell my guys, you sacrifice now you gain later. We as adults won’t sacrifice and we’re letting the kids down. They can’t play of us

Reactions: ocdavis31
🤪 you lost too pal. You’re going to pay double taxes especially if ga goes blue in the senate. Get ready for government cheese pal. You’re going to be illuminated for sure.

Reactions: KW23
Don't they have daily rapid testing in the NFL, College Football, and NBA? I had to get a test last week. The rapid test was not an option. It took 4 days to get results. So, this is a major reason why HS isn't playing right now. When those resources are available there is a much better chance and reason to play.

Strange thing, and maybe its just a coincidence but the grocery store I was at yesterday had their normal salad bar setup. It has been a while since you had seen this. They have been ready made for a while. My wife also mentions seeing a commercial for a pizza place saying hurry in our buffet is back up and running. Like I said, maybe just a coincidence.

By January 20th the new virus team will have us back and going by February

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT