ADVERTISEMENT

Season finale scores

How many yards does Joraye have?
Joray probably finished with around 300, we had no answer for Vernon though. IMO they are the best 2 in the conference, I’ll take our guy but Vernon is a very good football player.

All in all a fun game to watch, lots of offense, onside kicks galore, a few goal line stand by both sides. Best football game from a fan standpoint I’ve seen all year.

Congratulations now get up for the playoffs like you do that one week every year.
2018 Heritage made it three weeks, Mitchell two, 2017 Heritage four weeks, Mitchell 3... I’m not too proud to say that Mitchell has looked a lot better than Heritage offensively for most of the year, in these last two games our line has struggled against the big boys of Polk and Owen, I think we looked a lot better tonight than we did against Owen without one of our best players but truth is we haven’t played as good as we did against Mitchell all year, hopefully we can turn it on in the playoffs but right now I’d say Mitchell has a more legit shot to win it all.

Last edited:
MVAC is a weaker conference. But using your logic (WChoops) Avery beat Ashe worse than Hibriten did..lets not hope you think Avery is better than Hibriten using your logic. Styles make fights. EW beat Ashe county. EW will finish tied for 3rd or 4th in this conference..but just a few years ago every team in the mvac would have beaten Avery. WHC is a good conference...but lets be real the only true state championship contenders are MH and Mitchell. It is a way better conference than MVAC indeed..but no need to throw shade unnecesarily.

Reactions: Thunder_struck8712
Over the course of last 4 or 5 weeks EW has improved offensively more than anyone in the MVAC. They have also improved defensively..but they are still not good there. The offense still needs to score 40 to win.

Reactions: LetsGetIt7
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT