ADVERTISEMENT

SCOTLANDS BLACK HELMETS

lost by td

Aug 27, 2013
Scotland County will be wearing black helmets this year??? Just trying to figure out when the country of Scotland changed their colors.. Their flag is still white & blue..

Reactions: swett2victory
They have had some of the best looking uniforms. Really liked the Giants style from about ten years ago and other versions. Do not mess up something that is really good.

Black and blue......maybe it's symbolic of how Scotland will get bruised up in the Mallard Creek game.

or

A description of Nepsy and how he feels after the game.

Black and blue......maybe it's symbolic of how Scotland will get bruised up in the Mallard Creek game.

or

A description of Nepsy and how he feels after the game.
Diddydontplay lord help them rampants get some new uniforms that mess they wore when they played JACK BRITT n d 4a championship game it look worse than a pee wee flag football team

Scotland County will be wearing black helmets this year??? Just trying to figure out when the country of Scotland changed their colors.. Their flag is still white & blue..
TD looser,
Sir someone musta put you up to no good. Whoos been Ah-begging you to post this'um?

Anyhow check this out papa

zVR5But.jpg

Reactions: Ben-Badd
The S doesn't show up good, just blends in with the black from the stands.IMO
but my eyes have been better, maybe the S should be more neon looking?

Helmets were not impressive. Did not think the black uniforms are an improvement from what they had.

Black would look better with a blue or white helmet or white lettering. Blue was not visible from a distance.

Helmets were not impressive. Did not think the black uniforms are an improvement from what they had.

Black would look better with a blue or white helmet or white lettering. Blue was not visible from a distance.

You like the gold on gold?

It would look much better if the cardinal was not in it just blue and white trim.

I was told MC got a free set because their uniforms won a UA contest. I have never thought their uniforms were exceptional. To each their own.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT