ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland vs. Pinecrest

Instant Classic Pinecrest goes 85 yds on a punt return with 4:44 remaining to lead
31-28, Scots drive get a first down on 4th and 4 around the PC 25 with around 2 minutes
then score with 30 seconds remaining to lead 35-31. PC gets it to the 30 of Scot and get a throw into
the endzone on last play. Scots win in an absolute thriller........

Last edited:
Not a fan of either team but I think PC wins easier than people think and after they do i will tell you more.
Well they didn't win and Scotland let a couple of touchdown get away in the first half. dropped pass in the end zone and snapped the ball to the fifty yard line on 1st and goal, i would like to no what you new that was going lead Pinecrest to the win easily?

buck city i guest we will have to wait until next year but man pinecrest is good and i will give them their props. this game was in the balance for either team.

http://www.fayobserver.com/sports/h...cle_38d2b1c8-7451-11e5-9b37-47d5e811814f.html

a hope and a prayer that nearly came through sikner.

Pinecrest with 2 really huge plays. Their first offensive play
of the game that went for a long TD run then the long punt
return late in the 4th. Scotland with a dropped td pass,
a missed fg, then a hold call at the 10 followed by a bad
snap that stopped another scoring opportunity all in the first half.
Game tight all the way through. PC up 17-14 at half then the teams
traded scores in the 2nd half but the Scots got the last one.. 35-31.
14 big 4th quarter points while trailing each time.

our red zone and special teams almost did us in. i think that speaks volumes of how good this team can be

our red zone and special teams almost did us in. i think that speaks volumes of how good this team can be
http://www.fayobserver.com/sports/h...cle_38d2b1c8-7451-11e5-9b37-47d5e811814f.html

a hope and a prayer that nearly came through sikner.

Pinecrest with 2 really huge plays. Their first offensive play
of the game that went for a long TD run then the long punt
return late in the 4th. Scotland with a dropped td pass,
a missed fg, then a hold call at the 10 followed by a bad
snap that stopped another scoring opportunity all in the first half.
Game tight all the way through. PC up 17-14 at half then the teams
traded scores in the 2nd half but the Scots got the last one.. 35-31.
14 big 4th quarter points while trailing each time.
I'll give Pinecrest a ton of credit they get better each time we play them, but the Scots contained them self so you maybe right he was hoping for something that didn't happen.

fellows that was a clutch catch on 4th and 4 in the Scots final drive, ball was a little low
PC was 1 play from winning the game. Wow

I watched highlights of game today and it was a classic. Two great teams battled hard and thankfully the Scots made the plays down the stretch to win it. Both teams will make deep playoff runs and could possibly win State titles.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT