ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland vs Hoggard

Jmac
It would be Crazy, if not disrespectful, to say that SC is just as good without a talent like Zamir. Hoggard fans are hoping for a larger drop off than SC fans. I am not trying to take anything away from what SC has done. Hoping the gap has closed enough where Hoggard can keep it close.
Crazy would be the term if Z was playing i wouldn't even come to this game i would go see my cousin play against Havelock because thats how good I think the young man is and how I believe they would win by 21 plus. This game became winnable and you guys the favorite when he went down. My point on the stat line was that we moved the ball on MC and it was mainly due to Z because the time of the year (first game) but I promise you this team with our full-line would score on MC now and be competitive offensively without Z. At the beginning of the year we don't scratch. Our line is one of the best I have seen in NC football in a long time and warren bell has now got his self situated and the kid is a stud that looks slow but is very fast, quick and strong as a bull. he will embarrass you if you squat to tackle him.

No rushing yds for Zamir against the Creek , And why would Hoggard hope Scot have a drop off you have to beat teams at the best.
Zamir isn't playing. Beating SC with Zamir is a completely different situation.

Zamir isn't playing. Beating SC with Zamir is a completely different situation.
I understand that Zamir isn't playing; but hoping for a drop off, is like hoping some of the other teams player don't show up if you don't beat a team at it best your kids will not be happy, of the 4 or 5 games Zamir has been out of action the last 2 years care to guess how many the Scots have lost. Any way before Trench Fighter gets me again have a safe trip to Laurinburg.

This scotland team is the same jv team that went undefeated their 10th grade year. The line is the same line. 73 was the only one that wasn't on the line in 10th grade because he wasn't playing football. No. 63 was starting on the line at that time. Smiley and kahlil was the running backs then and they didn't have zamir because he played varsity. So now u have that 10th grade team with the addition of the players that played up plus younger ones that r now playing up. When was the last time a scotland jv team went undefeated?

Also the paper stated that 4 of the lineman is in the national honors society. Just being big isn't all that counts with being a good lineman. Knowing who to block and what to do with all the looks the defense will throw at you is what makes great lineman. Looked through film and they picked up alot of things other were throwing at them and never missed a beat. Hoggard blitzes alot. As long as the lineman know who to block and what to do scotland will be good. Heritage right guard was slow and it looked like the line was lost with the schemes hoggard was throwing at them. Don't know if it will work with scotland. Think it all depends if scotland defense can stop hoggard. That will be the key. Scotland will score. Will hoggard?

Jones will roll out all night. Scots must stop that killer. He either passes on his throwing arm side or fakes out Scotsland defense and goes for a short pass on the complete opposite side of the field where the least side of defenders are and one open Hoggard receiver will be positions

Hoggards favorite play Sikner........................something to this sorta like. Jones will be scanning a complete field as he rolls out but like I said the main focus is where that egg is positioned

D7FGzUG.jpg

Last edited:
Jones will roll out all night. Scots must stop that killer. He either passes on his throwing arm side or fakes out Scotsland defense and goes for a short pass on the complete opposite side of the field where the least side of defenders are and one open Hoggard receiver will be positions

Hoggards favorite play Sikner........................something to this sorta like. Jones will be scanning a complete field as he rolls out but like I said the main focus is where that egg is positioned

LZtFf0y.jpg
While you where away port let me know that Zamir wasn't playing, he don't know but he is. Did the best coach that the Rams ever had teach you this or did them Vikings use this on you. Scot 61-21 over Hoggard Zamir ain't playing.Please his presence will scare the Vikings.

LZtFf0y.jpg
When he turns around to make this pass he might meet TJ Smith.no more passes for the night. Scots 61-21 Nuff Said before i awake trench fool

When he turns around to make this pass he might meet TJ Smith.no more passes for the night. Scots 61-21 Nuff Said before i awake trench fool
You can believe TJ will come after him all night long. That long undefeated season Portcity is still dreaming about will come to an end this Friday and specially when Go_Scot turns on that Jumbotron and that routie routie video comes on where the scoties are swanging left to right............That mess grasps everyone's attention. I was talking with Mr. Go lastnight and he said he demanded silence from all naturalized Scotland citizens. He also said the Scoties are ready to go to battle........He wanted me to show you'll an illustration with my new software on how serious he is.....I even branded his name on the back of the uniform. Mr. Go is thinking Big, Big score, Big Boys, Big night, Big Smashmouth Football....Basically Mr. Sikner, Mr Go said if youre not in the Big Boy league Get out of my stadium.
nolookdinger.gif

While you where away port let me know that Zamir wasn't playing, he don't know but he is. Did the best coach that the Rams ever had teach you this or did them Vikings use this on you. Scot 61-21 over Hoggard Zamir ain't playing.Please his presence will scare the Vikings.
LOL now thats funny......
Yeah so them Vikings used that on us and they will demolish the Scots if the Scots fall for the trickery play. I had to cancel my Disney World trip this Friday since Zamir is not playing. If he was, I wouldnt have been here. But since we know he is not then this makes the game very cool to attend knowing that the Scots will bring the Smashmouth Big Boy game without King White.

Now Mr. Sikner I want yall not to just beat Hoggard but to beat them like mama beat me. I want Mr. Richblackman to see how it feels to have a crow life......
images

tumblr_mho16wO0Nl1s2rm5fo1_500.gif

Oh and trust me Trentch_Fighter might be out in his Hurley wetsuit surfing while it is cold with his 5'9" thin rails, tri-fin, squash-tail surfboard shaped straight out of Surf City Surfshop in Wilmington but he is not missing this Football game come Friday night. He will shred your rear end if the Scots lose. Please turn your volume up and listen to how much fun he is having out in the water dude. Sounds like there are some big sets rolling in, 6 foot walls, pure glassy, and the surf just thrashing and pealing left just perfect dude........yeah so listen to him Mr. Sikner

Last edited:
Reactions: sikner51
Your Inabililty to stay on point is a problem. Try reading slower or maybe reading each post 6-7 times and maybe you can keep up. Hang in there bud, you can do it.

I want to see if you can stay on point as you observe this optical illusion. Try looking slow through every row and counting every person maybe 6-7 times. Tell me what your final count comes out to be. This is almost like counting every hair on your head. It is difficult. But please give it a try. Hang in there dude, you can do it.

0D7n7QS.jpg

Your Inabililty to stay on point is a problem. Try reading slower or maybe reading each post 6-7 times and maybe you can keep up. Hang in there bud, you can do it.
Hey port sorry if i was having a little fun with you, i'll move on so you can continue to tell everyone how great the Vikings are. Have a safe trip to Laurinburg.

Hey port sorry if i was having a little fun with you, i'll move on so you can continue to tell everyone how great the Vikings are. Have a safe trip to Laurinburg.
No worries. U want to punch I will punch back. Please find 1 (one) post where I have stated that the Vikings are great. I will save you a little time, you will need to go back to 2007.

No worries. U want to punch I will punch back. Please find 1 (one) post where I have stated that the Vikings are great. I will save you a little time, you will need to go back to 2007.
At the risk of being accused of riding the short bus again, Did you say Hoggard is the best team Scotland will play this year outside of Mallard Creek. After watching film i think the best team we played after MC was the first SF game . They came into this game also talking defense only allowing 9 points and if you check this game out you will see ya'll are similar to SF running a 4 man front.

At the risk of being accused of riding the short bus again, Did you say Hoggard is the best team Scotland will play this year outside of Mallard Creek. After watching film i think the best team we played after MC was the first SF game . They came into this game also talking defense only allowing 9 points and if you check this game out you will see ya'll are similar to SF running a 4 man front.
So did u find where I called Hoggard great?

Port, please don't group any of us Scotland fans with some of these newbies. I've engaged quite a few convos with you and you have been nothing but gracious. I've never seen you brag nor boast on here. Please know that Hoggard has Scotlands full attention and are in no shape or form over looking them. Hoggard presents more problems for us than we do for them. This is gonna be a barn burner and I would not be surprised one bit if y'all come in and leave with a win. You guys are that good and I'm also a realist.
Safe travels Port and let's hope for a injury free game.

Port, please don't group any of us Scotland fans with some of these newbies. I've engaged quite a few convos with you and you have been nothing but gracious. I've never seen you brag nor boast on here. Please know that Hoggard has Scotlands full attention and are in no shape or form over looking them. Hoggard presents more problems for us than we do for them. This is gonna be a barn burner and I would not be surprised one bit if y'all come in and leave with a win. You guys are that good and I'm also a realist.
Port wait to see if they win first then he let's ya have it, I'm sorry if my convo with port doesn't meet you approval no one said anything about over looking them they are a well coached team i just don't think they will come in to Pate and leave with a win.

Go_Scots is your prime POC for a stake dinner. I know a couple years ago he promised the Scots Baseball team a stake dinner and to this day is has been categorized as a unsolved mystery. I do know he cooks them stakes on top of his dachshunds hunting cage with a little bit of cooking spray so it does not stick. Now his Chickens are deal as I dont know why Guy Fieri has not payed him a visit at the Tailgates.

Here's Larry(right) and his High scool buddy Gump(left) up yond in 2011 cooking stake and chicken after the Championship win
VY91had.jpg

Scots watch all films. All plays. All trickeries. and specially that Hoggard QB fade away to the righ and short throw to the left(man open). Scots will drop 7 TDs in the box.................BET
I don't have no tattoos and I sure aint no Scot. You aint careful Ima get hold to nepsy and pipewrench you sawed off worrisome trolling tail back to the north end of the county. Probly should change your name to blow-scots. At least til the playoffs is over.

Reactions: bknights#77
Thank you. Also, I do know. SC has some of the very best posters here and have for years. I have met many of you over the years at Pate. Great atmosphere and great place to play and watch. I’m hoping for a great game as well.

Reactions: nepsy7
GAME DAY
Where will everyone be tonight?
as for me Pate Stadium, middle section
about halfway up, no other place I'd rather be
at least for tonight.Safe travels to everyone.
GOOO SCOOOTS

I don't have no tattoos and I sure aint no Scot. You aint careful Ima get hold to nepsy and pipewrench you sawed off worrisome trolling tail back to the north end of the county. Probly should change your name to blow-scots. At least til the playoffs is over.
Beefy
Sir, I apologize that you missed your tattoo appointment in Scotland County, but if you're late longer than 15 mics then we have no choice to reschedule to a later date that best suits you. As the CEO of my tattoo parlor I am devoted to give the best service to all national citizens in our out of the county. I regret not ever catching you in person but I appreciate you showing signs that you still care and eager about what we do and how Bknight#77 and myself conduct bidness round here. If for any reason you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are here for you as you are here to build our bidness.

regards
S2V

Craziest game ever. SC pull it out after dominating Hoggard for 3/4 of the game then the bottom fell out. Refs you should put away your stripe shirts you guys ahd no business calling a regional final. Hoggard's QB is the real deal he has the heart of a lion and their kicker is awesome but #10 and our offensive line was just insane tonight. lot of players injured tonight but we live to fight 1 more time. Smiley you showed out as well. Coach Bailey I know you read these sites so while I didn't like chasing the points the play call at the end was spot on. You showed a lot tonight once the game got knotted at 32.

Craziest game ever. SC pull it out after dominating Hoggard for 3/4 of the game then the bottom fell out. Refs you should put away your stripe shirts you guys ahd no business calling a regional final. Hoggard's QB is the real deal he has the heart of a lion and their kicker is awesome but #10 and our offensive line was just insane tonight. lot of players injured tonight but we live to fight 1 more time. Smiley you showed out as well. Coach Bailey I know you read these sites so while I didn't like chasing the points the play call at the end was spot on. You showed a lot tonight once the game got knotted at 32.
I gave port a lot of junk all week but Hoggard never Quit and staged a great come back, I will agree Refs where terrible Scots o-line and backs where excellent can't wait for next week.

Well....if Zamir played the Vikings would have won.....that’s right....I said it and I stand by it. I mean, how fast can a player be with a torn acl...geez

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT