ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland vs Hoggard

Just in case people were wondering what "hatfished" means.... nepsy knows LMAO... wearing a hat in the bed.... lmao stop DM'ing my RB Crouch.

Reactions: Diddydontplay
I was a Troll once but then I got professional help from the famous organization...Trolls Without Intelligent Thought...right after joining TWIT I noticed an immediate change in my behavior. I no longer post things to simply irritate people.....rather.... I post to share my incredible knowledge, enduring humor and wit, as well as my famous recipes for desserts like Swedish Mary Hewanna Brownies. They have received rave reviews and very “high” marks!! I encourage all the Trolls out there to enroll in the 12 step TWIT program.

I was minding my own business. But SV2 kept mentioning me post. So thank SV2 for my encore. But if Hoggard does beat S.C yall know what it is.

You responded to a guy, who starts full threads talking to himself, with 3 different identities? Gotcha!

Reactions: sikner51
I'm getting balls thrown on my court.............Stop
Monster-Ball.gif

By the way RBM this is what Nepsy looks like.......fo-real. Yeah man serious. With 30yrs stacked on top ofcourse
David_Robinson_%28Team_USA%29.jpg

Ima play this prediction game, so I am taking the Scots in this heated battle between Scotswin and Portcity 37-21

Last edited:
How are you reading this game Mr. Nepsy?
I might go out to Pate and freeze. Latinos dont usually go to freezing games. Only Hot Summer Soccer matches where crew gets louder than their actions. No reason why the Scots should lose. Im also wondering if Scotswin and Portcity will hug one another after the game :(:(. If their is such a thing called UPSET this Friday, prepare to see Richblack man withdraw money out to get the Reebok pumps and Spalding basketball out of Layaway. I know JMAC will be on top of things acting like the football Don King and Sikner acting like Stephen Smith...(The Sports Anchoring Pastor)
1200px-Don_King_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I might go out to Pate and freeze. Latinos dont usually go to freezing games. Only Hot Summer Soccer matches where crew gets louder than their actions. No reason why the Scots should lose. Im also wondering if Scotswin and Portcity will hug one another after the game :(:(. If their is such a thing called UPSET this Friday, prepare to see Richblack man withdraw money out to get the Reebok pumps and Spalding basketball out of Layaway. I know JMAC will be on top of things acting like the football Don King and Sikner acting like Stephen Smith...(The Sports Anchoring Pastor)

giphy.gif
S2v i like the comparison to Mr Smith, you let trench fighter say i will argue over anything and Mr. Robinson change his name to sickly, but how dare you talk to that butt nugget RBM Scots 61 Hoggard 21.

OL Rich had gave you 4-a clowns a break.SV2 invited me back. Nepsy you gotta stop hatfishing thats a crime, very misleading. All Scots clowns know if you lose it's showtime.

OL Rich had gave you 4-a clowns a break.SV2 invited me back. Nepsy you gotta stop hatfishing thats a crime, very misleading. All Scots clowns know if you lose it's showtime.

How was the basketball game tonight against Thomas Jefferson?? You guys get the W?

S2v i like the comparison to Mr Smith, you let trench fighter say i will argue over anything and Mr. Robinson change his name to sickly, but how dare you talk to that butt nugget RBM Scots 61 Hoggard 21.
Mr. Sikner,
I took Mr. Robinson in my home as a refugee from Barbados and it was truly a blessing. Though he enjoyed his short lived dream in America and preferably in the town of Pembroke, Ms. King said she wanted To Make NCPreps Great Again. So with all this came a letter from Congress stating his date of expiration in the United states. He has since left and has flown back to his home country where he is starting his own website about his experience on NCPreps.

He did write me a short letter:
"s2v i not like idea sendin back to barbados. people mean and america not understand me. i not do nothing. peeps bipolar. country punks not like truth and i tell truth. girlfriend stuck in america and jodie get her. i stuck in barbados with penguin in my hand. i think big neck scare american. i miss hunnits cause they love me long time. papa put me to work in fields. i find me a dark hunnit here and you be best man soon. i get hunnit soon and we have wedding and we eat anaconda soon. i send you postcard me working for papa...look. i lose neck. i lose weight. no food. hard knock life. till next time homeboy. nomsayin...."

people-working-fields-56199227.jpg

mr. robinson

Last edited:

giphy.gif
S2V.....I didn’t know that you’re a Latino.....very cool. Welcome to America.....do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth? :)

I understand that the wannabe comedians on here pull for schools that are already out of the playoffs but can you guys find another forum to carry on your childish humor?

S2V.....I didn’t know that you’re a Latino.....very cool. Welcome to America.....do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth? :)
Yes sir, in fact please remember that I am Panamanian. Usually people call me Panamerican due to my bilingual way of life. You see P-diddy, if Scotland has a kicker who is Mexican and his parents unconsciously thank they are attending a round ball fútbol game, I am the one at the gate that would say "Bienbenido a el famoso Scotito partido de fútbol Americano." other than that I am just a little Panamanian prisoner under Go_Scots control. Aside from all this, GSO_Triple5 use to me my American hero, but he has since departed the arena because he didn't want to get on Ms. Kings bad side since she gives him the annual yearbook for free and I caught him stalking me on Facebook. Currently, Richblackman is my American Idol, the one I follow, the one I watch, The Voice, and the he is the devil to the Scots. Talk about RBM, Hey SIKNER, Mr. Robinson sent me a VHS tape and I transferred it into a Youtube video. Apparently he is locked up in Miami. He tried to reach out to some other chick I was not aware of and they had bunch of kids together - Her name is Bonquisha

LISTEN.......Turn-up

I understand that the wannabe comedians on here pull for schools that are already out of the playoffs but can you guys find another forum to carry on your childish humor?
Who the heck are you to spill orders like a boss? Larry I gave you that necklace as a gift 6 yeer-go(2011). You should wear it this Friday as you host Portcitys dominant team. He said they have no chance and I believe you would agree, but silence is the true killer so you better not speak a word, not make a sound, and stop predicting. By the way you've lost a lot of hair and you use too look like Kenny Rogers but since hanging out with me so much, now days you slick it back trying to look all macho and crap like Antonio Banderas. You need to do something with Gump and put his shirt down......wait, is that Scotswin?

Anyhow, Like I said, The Scots will win this one on the edge of their seat 37-21
I DONT THINK...........I KNOW SO
Best of luck to both warriors
VD9v5N5.jpg

Reactions: RSHS93
I like the helmet tattoo above the belly button. I would prefer it be on the belly button where he could lean forward and lean back and make the navel look like a mouth opening and closing. You could say it’s eating or if you have ventriloquist skills.....make it talk. Great way to pick up the Ladies at the local Scotland bar!!

Hoggard has thrown for 2500 yards and rushed for 2300. SC has rushed for 5000 and thrown for 1000. SC will not try and fool anyone, they do what they do. Hoggard will try and cause confusion and mix it up. I hope Hoggard doesnt come out conservative on offense like they did last year. Pedal to the metal.

I hope hoggard messes in their pants first quarter. I just saw a stat where they have outscored their opponents 128 to 6 in the first quarter. That is crazy!

I hope hoggard messes in their pants first quarter. I just saw a stat where they have outscored their opponents 128 to 6 in the first quarter. That is crazy!
For the record......I have never messed my pants the 1st quarter........unfortunately.......the 4th quarter is a different story.:(

I like the helmet tattoo above the belly button. I would prefer it be on the belly button where he could lean forward and lean back and make the navel look like a mouth opening and closing. You could say it’s eating or if you have ventriloquist skills.....make it talk. Great way to pick up the Ladies at the local Scotland bar!!
I am not a tattoo artist, just a professional editor
For the record......I have never messed my pants the 1st quarter........unfortunately.......the 4th quarter is a different story.:(
Actually Not even the 1st quarter. I am excited in the first 45 seconds of Scotland first ball possession. I about dookie in my drawers

I hate to even risk encouraging S2V...but, that is a pretty good edit job.
Coach Scotsland,
Sir thank you so much for believing in me, in you posting, and in yourself. Unless I bite, there is not risk involved. The only two things considering a risk is Nepsy calling Mr. Richblackman out and The Scotties losing Friday, but I know that will not happen come Friday. Trust me I certainly know how you feel as I went through the same situation with Go_Scots. He was shy at first but after getting to know me, he was as open as the Big hole Scotland will open up right smack in the middle on 12.1.2017

Hoggard has thrown for 2500 yards and rushed for 2300. SC has rushed for 5000 and thrown for 1000. SC will not try and fool anyone, they do what they do. Hoggard will try and cause confusion and mix it up. I hope Hoggard doesnt come out conservative on offense like they did last year. Pedal to the metal.
The trickery game is great sometimes. Other times, not so much. Depends on the timing

If Hoggard dookies in their drawers it will be because of Scotlands first 45 seconds pound dawgs

Mr. Sikner,
I took Mr. Robinson in my home as a refugee from Barbados and it was truly a blessing. Though he enjoyed his short lived dream in America and preferably in the town of Pembroke, Ms. King said she wanted To Make NCPreps Great Again. So with all this came a letter from Congress stating his date of expiration in the United states. He has since left and has flown back to his home country where he is starting his own website about his experience on NCPreps.

He did write me a short letter:
"s2v i not like idea sendin back to barbados. people mean and america not understand me. i not do nothing. peeps bipolar. country punks not like truth and i tell truth. girlfriend stuck in america and jodie get her. i stuck in barbados with penguin in my hand. i think big neck scare american. i miss hunnits cause they love me long time. papa put me to work in fields. i find me a dark hunnit here and you be best man soon. i get hunnit soon and we have wedding and we eat anaconda soon. i send you postcard me working for papa...look. i lose neck. i lose weight. no food. hard knock life. till next time homeboy. nomsayin...."

people-working-fields-56199227.jpg

mr. robinson
All this is funny to me i not no why go Scot don't like. Your Rams have faced both teams who has the edge or will the Scots just keep rolling. You and me are on Portcity FB do not reply to these clowns list, but i will admit i'm missing Trench fighter.

All this is funny to me i not no why go Scot don't like. Your Rams have faced both teams who has the edge or will the Scots just keep rolling. You and me are on Portcity FB do not reply to these clowns list, but i will admit i'm missing Trench fighter.
Mr. Sikner,
I wish I wus running a Gofundme.com thang right now cause I know I would get a lot of money from you, Coach Scotsland, and certainly Mr. Richblackman - - - even though he is awaiting to get his lay-away out from the store called Round-4 located on main street, Lawnburg. Can I be real with you Sikner - -Hoggard has all the elements, the thunder, and the trickery mess to disturb mother earth in the Pate vicinity, but When Go_Scots plugs in that Jumbotron-that's scary, When Go_Scots invites all of his 3,000 side kicks off Facebook-that's scary, and when Hoggard can finally smell the stank underneath them skirts, that will be sufficient for the Scots to move on, roll like Bama, and celebrate in Georgia's next RB King's absence. But remember what Dictator Go_Scots said - Do Not Get Ahead Of Yourself

Only I can play the predicting gig - 37-21 Scotland if Hoggard scores in the first quarter. 52-17 if Hoggard fails to score in the first quarter.

Who's Trench-Fighter?

P.S: You are aware that I run up the ratings on here not Go_Scots. Actually that Richblackman almost has me beat and 72_Champion is a Genius. Im scare of him.

Richblackman Lay-away items
1. Reebok Pumps - Black X 15
2. Spaulding All leather Basketball X 5
3. Water Bottles - clear X 8
4. Water Bottle racks X 2
5. Scotland Basketball Uniforms X 15
6. A PADLOCK X 1
7. and a Paddle for Nepsy

Sikner please dont let this guy get on your last nerves. You have my word on it Sikner....Scotland WILL dominate round 4

Last edited:
Mr. Sikner,
I wish I wus running a Gofundme.com thang right now cause I know I would get a lot of money from you, Coach Scotsland, and certainly Mr. Richblackman - - - even though he is awaiting to get his lay-away out from the store called Round-4 located on main street, Lawnburg. Can I be real with you Sikner - -Hoggard has all the elements, the thunder, and the trickery mess to disturb mother earth in the Pate vicinity, but When Go_Scots plugs in that Jumbotron-that's scary, When Go_Scots invites all of his 3,000 side kicks off Facebook-that's scary, and when Hoggard can finally smell the stank underneath them skirts, that will be sufficient for the Scots to move on, roll like Bama, and celebrate in Georgia's next RB King's absence. But remember what Dictator Go_Scots said - Do Not Get Ahead Of Yourself

Only I can play the predicting gig - 37-21 Scotland if Hoggard scores in the first quarter. 52-17 if Hoggard fails to score in the first quarter.

Who's Trench-Fighter?

P.S: You are aware that I run up the ratings on here not Go_Scots. Actually that Richblackman almost has me beat and 72_Champion is a Genius. Im scare of him.

Richblackman Lay-away items
1. Reebok Pumps - Black X 15
2. Spaulding All leather Basketball X 5
3. Water Bottles - clear X 8
4. Water Bottle racks X 2
5. Scotland Basketball Uniforms X 15
6. A PADLOCK X 1
7. and a Paddle for Nepsy

Sikner please dont let this guy get on your last nerves. You have my word on it Sikner....Scotland WILL dominate round 4
Alright Scots gonna roll, go to the other thread about Scotland and Hoggard on page two and see how Trench fighter did me, apparently if you disagree with the people form the Coast they don't like it. Hey come over before the game and introduce yourself we will be in the corner where the Scotland flag is. If you can get away from President GO gO

Alright Scots gonna roll, go to the other thread about Scotland and Hoggard on page two and see how Trench fighter did me, apparently if you disagree with the people form the Coast they don't like it. Hey come over before the game and introduce yourself we will be in the corner where the Scotland flag is. If you can get away from President GO gO
Sikner51
Purnell Swett will always be my boys. Then I hop on Scotland like a Pogo Stick. Why did you not hit me on the hip about this any earlier. I believe Trench Fighter is Richblackman lol. So Mr. trench Fighter is claiming what the rest of North Carolina has been claiming and repeating since 17 August 2017:

1. You wont beat us
2. We will stop you
3. You cant get past our defense
4. Willi and manilli is gona run all over yall
5. You cant possibly think you have the best defense
6. you will be out coached
7. We have a D1 here, a D1 there, and a D1 everywhere
6. Hoggard wins 82 - 45

NO ONE AND BOY I SAID NO ONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO STOP THE REVERSE DRESSERS SINCE THE REVERSE DRESSERS STOPPED THEM(except MC).......................SO KEEP ON TRENCH FIGHTER. KEEP ON KEEPING ON......

Best Defense IN THE STATE? IM SICK. He's just trying to get under your skin. You know the truth Sikner.......Here's what I thank about his best defense hypothesis
l3V0dTVCyPDYEtxBK.gif

Please quit...............

Last edited:
SC best wins with Max Preps rankings.
W. Meck 42
RC 54
71st 55
PC 66

Hoggards best wins with Max Preps rankings.
Heritage 15
NH 17
CF 33 (South Carolina)
SV 77

W. Meck 42
RC 54
71st 55
PC 66

Heritage 15
NH 17
CF 33 (South Carolina)
SV 77
But see man here we go again. You're giving me a headache. We are not talking about Maxpreps, we are not talking about the past, we are not talking about rankings. We are talking about Friday night, whats ahead, and what will happen at pate based on that night only. The regular season goes in the trash. Focus on what in front of you, not what's in the rear view mirror.

You already saw the Scots keep their standards and drop 75 on South Central(without Zamir).....and I bet you're going to say "well South Central didn't play nobody dude". Just like Heritage was suppose to be the surprise new heavy weight world beating team, but people were over looking their schedule. You barely dropped 20 on them and their schedule looked about as weak as water. They were rated #15 for that exact reason and then they ran into Hoggard and couldn't produce. I really dont know why Heritage is in this conversation. CF didn't really play anyone except Sumter so yeah. SV....ok thats a give-me. The only opponent that can pass GO and collect $200 is NH and thats it.....

Last edited:
I am talking about the past and rankings.
Ok so yeah lets talk "Past". Lets just say all your superstars dropped or ok i'll make it easy. Let's just say your quarterback dropped from the roster due to injuries. In fact what if your 6'4 WR superstar had an injury before Friday. Take any of those possibilities and tell me if the past would help you overcome the future. Yeah I know Scotland lost Zamir but he is nationally #1 TOP GUN and scots still know how to keep that egg warm. Hoggard does not have a #1 nationally known kid and still carry that egg around from one end to another without him.

Come on man..........quit
I know youre going to continue the challenge.......bring it on. Sikner will be here momentarily

P.S: Scotland is surrounded by Richmond county, SC, Robeson County, and Cumberland County. Hoggard only has a bunch of Kelly Slaters.............................The crowed will be enormous. and what happens when our eyes can see an enormous moment.......Fear kicks in.

It's been 10yrs dont screw it up.....

Last edited:
W. Meck 42
RC 54
71st 55
PC 66

Heritage 15
NH 17
CF 33 (South Carolina)
SV 77
Port you are wise Carolina Forest is not that good of a team and I know this on a personal level. They would be the 5th best team in the SAC. I will give you NH and Heritage. WM lost to some of the best damn teams in the state and were injury plagued and still got 8 wins.

Port you are wise Carolina Forest is not that good of a team and I know this on a personal level. They would be the 5th best team in the SAC. I will give you NH and Heritage. WM lost to some of the best damn teams in the state and were injury plagued and still got 8 wins.
I have read S2V last post 3 times and I have no idea what he’s saying, but no surprise there.
I’m not trying to deminsh in any way what’s SC has done this year. My point is, Hoggard is probably the best team SC will have played this season outside MC. They will be the best team Hoggard has played this season. WM didn’t have much of a chance with their poor run defense. The elephant in the room is seen by both Hoggard and SC fans. How much of a drop off will there be without Z? Bailey says this is the best O line they have ever had. S. Central is not the bar. Hoggard fans are hoping Z had a lot to do with that plus hoping this front can play with SC like MC did.

I have read S2V last post 3 times and I have no idea what he’s saying, but no surprise there.
I’m not trying to deminsh in any way what’s SC has done this year. My point is, Hoggard is probably the best team SC will have played this season outside MC. They will be the best team Hoggard has played this season. WM didn’t have much of a chance with their poor run defense. The elephant in the room is seen by both Hoggard and SC fans. How much of a drop off will there be without Z? Bailey says this is the best O line they have ever had. S. Central is not the bar. Hoggard fans are hoping Z had a lot to do with that plus hoping this front can play with SC like MC did.
did you see the stat line on MC game. It was not like they shut us out we moved the ball up and down the field we just had an awful goal-line fumble and a lack of zamir. Also 2 starters on the oline didn't play. Now with that being said I'm not so sure we score against MC without Z. Now we would (line is that good and so is qb) but first game of the year it's hard to do that without your stud and a new qb. All I'm saying is both of these teams rely on their lines and linebackers as the strengths. I think the QB's could cancel each other out and if they do the questions becomes who has the most playmakers left.

Ok so yeah lets talk "Past". Lets just say all your superstars dropped or ok i'll make it easy. Let's just say your quarterback dropped from the roster due to injuries. In fact what if your 6'4 WR superstar had an injury before Friday. Take any of those possibilities and tell me if the past would help you overcome the future. Yeah I know Scotland lost Zamir but he is nationally #1 TOP GUN and scots still know how to keep that egg warm. Hoggard does not have a #1 nationally known kid and still carry that egg around from one end to another without him.

Come on man..........quit
I know youre going to continue the challenge.......bring it on. Sikner will be here momentarily

P.S: Scotland is surrounded by Richmond county, SC, Robeson County, and Cumberland County. Hoggard only has a bunch of Kelly Slaters.............................The crowed will be enormous. and what happens when our eyes can see an enormous moment.......Fear kicks in.

It's been 10yrs dont screw it up.....
You have done well in my absence, Port can't make out what you are saying or doesn't want to. I have watched Hoggard D line on film and no way are they going to bring what Mallard Creek did and we still moved the ball, we're a lot different team with the entire o-line healthy.

You have done well in my absence, Port can't make out what you are saying or doesn't want to. I have watched Hoggard D line on film and no way are they going to bring what Mallard Creek did and we still moved the ball, we're a lot different team with the entire o-line healthy.
I got this Sikner:
Here is how the Kings will smack the Vikings in the game. Just like the Chess game Portcity is currently playing
latest

Port is playing his smooth way around with his words. He would rather state that he does not understand and go along with the rest of the story. he does this in such a wording style to win my opponents hearts lol funny. Good try but no cigar Port. Sikner, please do not put Hoggard and Mallard Creek in the same line. That may control his brain. But heck no.....that defense is fair, but not State great. If it was the best in the state, Scotland would be riding the buss to the beach. Though we apparently know that is not the case.

Your move port

Last edited:
did you see the stat line on MC game. It was not like they shut us out we moved the ball up and down the field we just had an awful goal-line fumble and a lack of zamir. Also 2 starters on the oline didn't play. Now with that being said I'm not so sure we score against MC without Z. Now we would (line is that good and so is qb) but first game of the year it's hard to do that without your stud and a new qb. All I'm saying is both of these teams rely on their lines and linebackers as the strengths. I think the QB's could cancel each other out and if they do the questions becomes who has the most playmakers left.
MC game
Bell- 20 for 59
McQueen- 9 for 48
Bell threw for 164 and 108 was to Zamir.

Jmac
It would be Crazy, if not disrespectful, to say that SC is just as good without a talent like Zamir. Hoggard fans are hoping for a larger drop off than SC fans. I am not trying to take anything away from what SC has done. Hoping the gap has closed enough where Hoggard can keep it close.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT