ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland vs East Forsyth 4A Title

The East Forsyth Eagles are your 2018 4A State Champions!!!!!!

This game was a real slugfest. Scotland took advantage of East suspect front line all night. They pounded the ball and threw it at the right times just to throw the defense off. East was able to make enough stops to keep the game in reach though. East offense was explosive, I felt they could score at any moment. Scotland did a great job of ball control to keep them off the field.

But in the end, East was able to turn it on scoring two touchdown in the 4th to end the game. My analysis is trash right now, but I'm just too excited to type up anything good right now.
How many people on this thread you think didn't not watch this game? I can understand a wrapup on a regular Friday night game, but you were either there or watch it on TV. Chris Berman wrapup is not needed. :) I always enjoy your comments though. Great job EF and Coach Willert!!!

How many people on this thread you think didn't not watch this game? I can understand a wrapup on a regular Friday night game, but you were either there or watch it on TV. Chris Berman wrapup is not needed. :) I always enjoy your comments though. Great job EF and Coach Willert!!!

You’re right it’s not needed tonight. I’m just excited right now lol.

All jokes aside. SCOTS had a great season congratulations. Went from almost losing to Hoke to going to the state is very impressive. I expect next years team will be hungry to get back to the championship and win it.

To Scotland High Team, Staff and Fans, I apologize for our ugly fans. Some people will never overcome their upbringing. Proud of you Scots, from a long time Raider.

I agree! I really hate it for the Scots, they had EF on the ropes, after having come so far. No one gave them a chance of even making the playoff's two months ago, including me. But they believed in themselves and accomplished something they should forever be proud of! A storybook season for sure.

Way to go Fighting Scots!!

Reactions: Raider7967
It's like the ole "Goose n the Gander " philosophy. It's not everyone . Some of their fans do it to RAIDERS fans and vica verca. It will always be, however when it's all said and done, we SHOULD all be able to shake hands and walk away until next season. That being said, I would like to congratulate this years presentation of the fighting SCOTS . I must say too that in my 50 plus years of following high school football, I can't recall a 4a team to accomplish what they've done, and although they were 7 points and 2 1/2 minutes away, they have alot to be proud of... CONGRATULATION SCOTS. See you next year... GO RAIDERS. ..

Congratulations to the Scots on a great game and great season. They earned my respect with how they conducted themselves before, during and after the game. It was a complete test of will, desire, and determination which is what a state championship should be. Thought their coaching staff did a great job with preparation and game management to give their team a great opportunity to win. Nothing but respect for those folks from an Eagle fan!

As I said, the PASS would win the game... caught everyone napping. Good play EAGLES.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT