ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland vs East Forsyth 4A Title

I know I read somewhere this week that East was going to take Scotland to the Woodshed and lay a serious beating on them. I wonder where that poster is right now. ????

High snap. Scotland loses big yards. 3rd and 22 now. 10 seconds left

Exciting game, congratulations Eagles.Hate that Smiley went to the sideline for the 2nd half with the knee brace on. He was having a monster game

To Scotland High Team, Staff and Fans, I apologize for our ugly fans. Some people will never overcome their upbringing. Proud of you Scots, from a long time Raider.
No need to apologize for me just speaking the truth.

The one thing to remember is that Scotland wouldn't have had a chance to be disappointed if not for this great run the team put together to get there and give themselves a chance with odds against them. You went through lots of adversity with multiple injuries through the season to key players only to have other players step up and pick up. Great coaching job by that staff. I wish Smiley could have played the entire game. Great run and way to represent the conference!

Congrats to Willert and EF.

Can’t help but feel bad for Bailey, though. Always seems to always come unraveled at the end of the game for him when it matters the most.

I do feel bad for Bailey. If he sticks with it, it will come. Looks like he will have a great group coming back. Hang in there.

Reactions: paulraiderfan
The East Forsyth Eagles are your 2018 4A State Champions!!!!!!

This game was a real slugfest. Scotland took advantage of East suspect front line all night. They pounded the ball and threw it at the right times just to throw the defense off. East was able to make enough stops to keep the game in reach though. East offense was explosive, I felt they could score at any moment. Scotland did a great job of ball control to keep them off the field.

But in the end, East was able to turn it on scoring two touchdown in the 4th to end the game. My analysis is trash right now, but I'm just too excited to type up anything good right now.

One item to note for the Scots, they lost their starting DE during the week. In a year of twist and turns, only fitting they have to go next man up once more. Guys made a heck of a run and are well positioned to make a run again next year.

Reactions: paulraiderfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT