ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland vs East Forsyth 4A Title

You all have said that 20x. Chill already.... it's the State Freaking Championship Game! Both teams have played awesome to get here. Some of yall Scots fans are trying to make it sound like East Forsyth is playing yalls JV. I see what you're doin.... you're trying to say if we lose it was because we were 5-5 and damn lucky to be here. If we Win it's better than Rocky beating Apollo Creed! You guys are hoping if you repeat that enough East Forsyth players and Coaches will think they are playing their JV. News flash again it's the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!!! You will get everything East Forsyth has just like East will get everything Scotland has. Good luck to both teams!

How many fans do you think will be on hand Saturday night? I still remember that 2011 Scotland game at Wake where the whole stadium was sold out. I hope it's another crazy atmosphere again. These kids on both teams deserve it.
What’s wrong with a jv team winning it all. Same deal for Reidsville this year.

5 loss Scotland team with 6/7 seniors against the 14-0 powerhouse East Forsyth.

Would it be fair to say this would be one of the biggest upsets in NC state title history?

Hard to pull for either team as I think both coaches deserve one but just like last years 4a game I am a sucker for a Hollywood ending so.....GO SCOTS

It’s like David Poole used to say, it’s unprofessional to cheer a driver, but I do root for the story.

If Scotland has to pass then we are in trouble , if the pass isn’t necessary more than 10 times max then all is ok We through 5 passes verse 71st and that is what The Scots want ..

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Chance of light drizzle. Low 40’s and 20 mph wind gusts. Does Bailey finally win a title? Can he coach up the Scots for the big win? I think he can. But they will have to play their best game against 14-0 EF. Haters love me!!

EAST FORSYTH WINS! If they play mistake free they win by a bunch. If they make a few mistakes they win a close one.

@ Scots Roll, You've had a chance since you barely made the playoffs. .. This will be one for the fairy tales if you win...but, anything's possible in this game... Scotland has already proved it this year. Both teams have been pounding on the door in this
" 4@" Last few years. One of you have to get in this time. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH.

Shouldn't rain too much more tonight, with the weather being around 49 degrees. Optimal weather even if the field is worn out. Can't wait for tonight.

Huge score by Scotland to end the half. Really enjoyable game to watch when you have no rooting interest in either team. Just a really good half by 2 exceptional teams.

Reactions: SouthViewChamps
East has made no adjustments to their defense. Scotland does not throw the ball and East coaches can’t recognize it.

Wilert better make some adjustments on defense in the second half or this game is going to be close.

The sophomore that scored TD for east comes from a football family. I am sure UVA will be recruiting him.

East has made no adjustments to their defense. Scotland does not throw the ball and East coaches can’t recognize it.

Wilert better make some adjustments on defense in the second half or this game is going to be close.

He's already playing 8 in the box including sneaking his safety way up. What would you like him to do?

I’m switching up. Let’s go, Scots! EF fans on here not keeping that same energy they’ve had all year for this game made me change my mind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT