ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland vs 71st

JMACDE99

Oct 22, 2013
This is a game of two teams that are very similar (physical). 71st is better on D and has a more diversified offense. Scots will have to come out for a street fight because the boys from Raeford Road won't be intimidated one bit!

Think this game is the measuring stick for Scotland. Time to find out how far they have progressed from opening night. First real defense you have faced since MC ( please dont start telling me about Hillside).

After this its pretty much walk throughs until round 3 of playoffs. Hope Scotland smokes them.

I see it as more of a measuring stick for 71st.
Scotland is back to doing what they do best and
away from the game plans used verse Creek and
Hside. At the 5min mark in the 3rd quarter verse
Hillside it all changed and it has been different
since then. Based on the season so far these are the
2 best teams in the SAC 8. Big crowd last week for
a not very good Hoke team, can just imagine what
it will be for 71st and Pinecrest the next 2 weeks..
GO SCOTS

white and company give sf reality check. sf not touch white. sf not stop white. sf weapon not enough for white and company. white 10 carries 5 td

scot wont sleep on sf. scot win by 3 td

scotland likely gets there starting 5 offensive linemen back for the first time this season. The way the offensive line has been dominating the trenches, it will be exciting to se how good they can be with everyone back on the line. It has to concern 71st that they only put up 28 on a pinecrest team that gave up 40 to hillside and 20 to Purnell. Scots defense is much better than pinecrest. I like the Scots chances here if they don’t turn the ball over.

Hopefully reeves returns from his injury in the Dillon scrimmage.

Last edited:
Also, saw where white is now at 1,090 yards on 78 carries. I don’t think I have ever seen anyone close to 14 yards per carry 6 games into the season. I imagine that number takes a bit of a dip on Friday.

you always say you also saw you also saw you also saw. where you see all you see? you sound like coach. you one?

This game will be close. Zamir will get his but it won't be at the clip he has been getting it the past couple of weeks. I think the defense will do enough and the offense will be more than what scotland expects. And for whoever stated that 71st only scored 28 on pinecrest if you seen that game you would have seen them take their foot off the gas pedal and get very pedestrian after the two strange injuries. 71st wins 28-21

look here little g. never saw no team play. white handled business. never see sf play and white still handle business. i bet my big neck on it
I have seen White lose some games especially big games. And you bet your neck on it guess you can throw away all the turtle necks in your closet. 71st wins by a score.

this not big game homie. this rehearsal game before playoffs. throw big game words away. my neck is big little g
You know nothing about football. Rehearsal lol you are funny. The game for the conference championship and a game that both teams have been waiting on for couple years definitely a big game. Well everyone said the same thing about the cape fear game last year. We will see come friday.

You know nothing about football. Rehearsal lol you are funny. The game for the conference championship and a game that both teams have been waiting on for couple years definitely a big game. Well everyone said the same thing about the cape fear game last year. We will see come friday.
you dont know Bo. 222 lbs straight your face. its on Friday. i have big neck

Yea guys I did say Swett, but I knew better than that.lol...I picked against Scotland couple times but mostly just kidden...I knew the Creek game was a toss up...71st. Will play hard also. Physical contest. Seriously, we all know who wins the conference, but I still have to pull for my team. It's just a game and this is only words... no harm intended. I'm not stupid, I know you guys got the ball right now. Good luck... GO RAIDERS...

Yea guys I did say Swett, but I knew better than that.lol...I picked against Scotland couple times but mostly just kidden...I knew the Creek game was a toss up...71st. Will play hard also. Physical contest. Seriously, we all know who wins the conference, but I still have to pull for my team. It's just a game and this is only words... no harm intended. I'm not stupid, I know you guys got the ball right now. Good luck... GO RAIDERS...
71 is going to win this game by a small margin, but they will win. Can't concede a loss before the game is even played.

LETS TAKE A SHORT COMMERCIAL
Jack at his best......
Jerry Jones gives Cowboys players ultimatum: Stand for anthem or sit for game

1280px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png

Yeah your a clown lol see you on here friday around midnight
I got a feeling we will not be seeing you jdoit
except maybe to congratulate, looking forward
to Friday night.
Robinson isn't a Scotland guy but he does
add his own style to the board..
GO SCOTS
GO SCOTS

I got a feeling we will not be seeing you jdoit
except maybe to congratulate, looking forward
to Friday night.
Robinson isn't a Scotland guy but he does
add his own style to the board..
GO SCOTS
GO SCOTS
If scotland wins it is what it is. Do I think 71st has a shot yes a very good one. Scotland is not unbeatable and they have not played but one other team that will play just as physical as them and that was mallard creek. Even Hillside was winning until the 4th quarter. Maybe 71st can not stop Zamir but Scotlands defense has not shown me anything that says they can stop 71st

If scotland wins it is what it is. Do I think 71st has a shot yes a very good one. Scotland is not unbeatable and they have not played but one other team that will play just as physical as them and that was mallard creek. Even Hillside was winning until the 4th quarter. Maybe 71st can not stop Zamir but Scotlands defense has not shown me anything that says they can stop 71st
sf have 5 x 300 lbs? no you done

Last edited:
sf have 5 x 300 lbs? no you done
71st has 6'3-6'4 270-280 guys across the board on both sides of the ball and a good looking 6'3 wideout. Nice balance of size and speed on film. They match-up well with SC with their ability to run and pass the ball when need be. Long sustaining drives is the best medicine to counter that SC rushing attack. Should be a good one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT