ADVERTISEMENT

SCOTLAND... the new kids on the block of 3A

Your in for a treat, even though the West lost Weddington, ACR, and Catholic to 4A, we still have the usual names with some up and comers like Hibriten from 2A and South point is back. I don't know the East all that well, but get ready for Havelock, they really believe in themselves...and thats me being nice.

Reactions: ScotlandAlumni99
Scotland could win its conference, a split 3A/4A conference that includes Richmond and Pinecrest. Lee County will give the Fighting Scots fits.

Your in for a treat, even though the West lost Weddington, ACR, and Catholic to 4A, we still have the usual names with some up and comers like Hibriten from 2A and South point is back. I don't know the East all that well, but get ready for Havelock, they really believe in themselves...and thats me being nice.
hows it going Crest91.... I remember Barnes leaving Scotland to coach at Crest... I actually played under him in 98' and 99'... hear he's down in South Carolina now.

Oooooooooo 1-4 what an accolade. If they can’t get one in 3A we’ll have to ship them to 2A. 😂😂
Ahhhhhh....there he is!.... I knew he would of show himself sooner or later the 3A Troll! good to find out early who to ignore in this forum...get your facts straight before you talk smack....how would I have a State Championship ring as a profile pic if we never won a State?

Reactions: UNC91
Ahhhhhh....there he is!.... I knew he would of show himself sooner or later the 3A Troll! good to find out early who to ignore in this forum...get your facts straight before you talk smack....how would I have a State Championship ring as a profile pic if we never won a State?
And you thought you had escaped people like SV2.
It only took a week *2 Chainz voice*

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT