ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland @ Richmond & SAC predictions week 12

I see what we have and what we got coming up and we will see, IMHO.
Idk about Scotland fans, but this one felt cheap. Have Scotland fans felt like it didn’t have the same flavor when Richmond was down? If not, I would understand. 7 straight years after 18 straight of losing would make each one special. I could see that, too. No disrespect.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
It was a typical RC - SC rivalry game. Our boys were anxious no doubt and played that way in
the first half. We got the win and started a new streak. Things look good next few years. To be the best got to beat the best and going through the west to play in the championship game will be very challenging. Bottom line is that RC is getting better. Looks like we have a good coach and bright future!

Last edited:
It was a typical RC - SC rivalry game. Our boys were anxious no doubt and played that way in
the first half. We got the win and started a new streak. Things look good next few years. To be the best got to beat the best and going through the west to play in the championship game will be very challenging. Bottom line is that RC is getting better. Looks like we have a good coach and bright future!
I think Richmond arrived a year early. They’re like this year’s Atlanta Braves. They’ll be even better next year.

Congrats to the JV Raiders. Great season. Heavy travel schedule for me and I had to stream the big game last week. Hats off to the Scots on a great game. Smiley really sounded like a beast.

If we can keep a strong defense and line play up, I like the next couple of years for us. Hood and Covington coming back is nothing but promising.

I am assuming you believe the Adjusted Maxpreps rankings will change again as currently Mallard Creek is .9 points behind Richmond for the top seed in the West. I think it will as well, but I am not sure it will make up the .9 points.

Raiders will definitely have the best team in the state next year! Scary to think just how good they will be!

Go Raiders!

Lol

Raiders will definitely have the best team in the state next year! Scary to think just how good they will be!

Go Raiders!
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT