ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland @ Richmond & SAC predictions week 12

joeys416

Sep 19, 2005
Not out of the realm that this game turns out to be the toughest game of the year.

Scotland will fight till the end but still get smacked. If the RAIDERS don't win by 28 or more I consider it a lose.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
I sense some reason to worry for you RCO after watching the Raiders in person last night. Only winning by 35 on the road at 71st. Some vulnerabilities may have been exposed.
You might not cover that 28, maybe even moneyline. GO SCOTS

Last edited:
Richmond 52, Scotland 20......or Richmond 35, Scotland 34 because it's Richmond and Scotland and crazier things have happened in the past 30 years I've been watching this game.

....if only I could be there in person again. I miss it

I sense some reason to worry for you RCO after watching the Raiders in person last night. Only winning by 35 on the road at 71st. Some vulnerabilities may have been exposed.
You might not cover that 28, maybe even moneyline. GO SCOTS
“Only winning by 35 on the road”
Are you serious? Scotland will play their best game of the season against Richmond, just don’t believe it will be enough!

The lad
“Only winning by 35 on the road”
Are you serious? Scotland will play their best game of the season against Richmond, just don’t believe it will be enough!
I am hoping he was being sarcastic with that comment. The last 7 years this thread would be 3 pages by now lil bro don't have much to say this year.

A lot of emotion will be played in this game. SC doesn’t want to let go of the streak and I think they come out strong and play their best game of the year but emotion is hard to sustain thru out the game and RC will pull away and end the streak. RC has to be feeling good and trying to tighten things up for a deep playoff run. They should be in the mix this year.

Would be shocked if this game was lopsided, been there too many times. Scotland will play their best game of the year.

Scots will be ready playoffs on the line and we got a large streak going and we will intimidate Richmond is a use to be and that's not smack Bald Benn or is that uncle Benn

Hoke will give Pinecrest all that they want and Scotland will show up don't worry Raiders , cry babies

Once the Scots cross that county line, a feeling will come amongst them no one can explain! A feeling so deep that you’ll see it on their faces, the colors Green & Gold flashing through their minds, scores of games they’ve lost and we’ve won this season constantly going through their minds! Knowing the streak is about to end and there’s nothing they can do to stop it! IT’S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!!!!! WE ARE THE GAME AND WE WANT TO PLAY!!!!!

Last edited:
Scotland will fight till the end but still get smacked. If the RAIDERS don't win by 28 or more I consider it a lose.
You guys feeling real good. I don't blame you. I'm hoping we can scratch! Please don't hurt our boyz!

The Scots allowed 55 and only scored 18 against 71st and Pinecrest combined! Not sure they can score on us!

Announcing Forest Hills’ game this Friday. Wish I could be there, but I’m there for the playoffs. #GoRaiders

We have a few loss this year but do understand, This team is made up of 9th, 10th, 11th graders not many SR. We will be back. Enjoy the ride, As far the Raider, 71st, Pinecrest, good luck in playoffs. 71st should make a good run to state. Raiders can make good stand with the creek & WF. Even with that L, WF gave RC. RC should win the next match up, if they meet.

Reactions: Ben-Badd and S2V2
We have a few loss this year but do understand, This team is made up of 9th, 10th, 11th graders not many SR. We will be back. Enjoy the ride, As far the Raider, 71st, Pinecrest, good luck in playoffs. 71st should make a good run to state. Raiders can make good stand with the creek & WF. Even with that L, WF gave RC. RC should win the next match up, if they meet.

Just about every team Richmond would play if they go West could beat them. The thought that some believe they only have to worry about MC & WF is hilarious. They were better than NM last year, but they were out coached and lost. If they go East, the we can beat them now because we've gotten better is not how it works. You don't think WF has gotten better, plus they've been there before recently. Good luck going into their house beating them.

71st is not a good football team. They're the 2nd best team in a very weak conference, I doubt very seriously if they make a run. When you take L's against a 3-6 Southern Durham team. Anybody can beat you. Outside of Richmond the conference has been a great disappointment this year. In regards to SC being young. I can assure you they're not younger than this years MC team, although probably not as much depth as the Creek. .. There are only 4 seniors starting on each side of the ball. Injury's have hurt SC more than their youthfulness. You can be young and win a lot of football games. Especially when you come from a program like SC.

Last edited:
I agree with nep....Richmond is a young team. I think the Scots are hurt due to the injuries they have. Y’all will be back next year.

As for Richmond, they still have a long hurdle to climb if they even want to make it to the 2nd and 3rd round. They are young and I still see a lot of mistakes being made. Trust me that’s not going to work come playoff time going East or West. I don’t have them as a lock to go to the championship or even the 3rd round bc of the inexperience. I hope they make me eat crow but that’s just my opinion.

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
Just about every team Richmond would play if they go West could beat them. The thought that some believe they only have to worry about MC & WF is hilarious. They were better than NM last year, but they were out coached and lost. If they go East, the we can beat them now because we've gotten better is not how it works. You don't think WF has gotten better, plus they've been there before recently. Good luck going into their house beating them.

71st is not a good football team. They're the 2nd best team in a very weak conference, I doubt very seriously if they make a run. When you take L's against a 3-6 Southern Durham team. Anybody can beat you. Outside of Richmond the conference has been a great disappointment this year. In regards to SC being young. I can assure you they're not younger than this years MC team, although probably not as much depth as the Creek. .. There are only 4 seniors starting on each side of the ball. Injury's have hurt SC more than their youthfulness. You can be young and win a lot of football games. Especially when you come from a program like SC.

I have not posted for a long time. I mostly just sit and observe. Do I see us as world beaters? No. Do I think we are setting ourselves up do make the playoffs a little more interesting? Absolutely.

Lastly, btango is quoted on another message board as saying regardless of whether Richmond goes east or west, he sees us playing MC. I regard your comments and his with more credibility than many others, you give it straight. I know he was at the game Thursday against 71st. I wonder what makes him have a different impression versus yours?
Just curious.

Go Raiders!!!

Scots have 8-9 seniors total after graduating around 30 from the previous year. An entire class at a 4a school with this few football players. Injury bug hasn't helped but imo
Scots maybe a game better if healthy that's it.
We will see what happens this Friday, only rivalry stuff and the things that happen in
those situations give the visitors any shot..

Raider,,,,,, Nepsy is a Charlotte supporter not much more needs to be added but
soon enough MC will be just like Independence yet your Raiders will keep on
winning at a high percentage,

Last edited:
Reactions: RSHS93 and Ben-Badd
I have not posted for a long time. I mostly just sit and observe. Do I see us as world beaters? No. Do I think we are setting ourselves up do make the playoffs a little more interesting? Absolutely.

Lastly, btango is quoted on another message board as saying regardless of whether Richmond goes east or west, he sees us playing MC. I regard your comments and his with more credibility than many others, you give it straight. I know he was at the game Thursday against 71st. I wonder what makes him have a different impression versus yours?
Just curious.

Go Raiders!!!

They could very well play MC if we make it. I just see it as a very tall order beating WF at home and any team coming out of the West will go through a gauntlet of very good teams. I'm a MC guy, and it's going to be tough for us also. Teams will have to beat 3 contenders coming out of the West. Just like a lot of guys believe they can handle WF if Richmond see's them again. Butler feels the same way about playing Richmond again. These playoff are going to be an all out war. The only reason I pick MC to make it, is because they are really really good this year, and I'm a homer and the staff has a boat load of experience playing in the playoffs.

Scots have 8-9 seniors total after graduating around 30 from the previous year. An entire class at a 4a school with this few football players. Injury bug hasn't helped but imo
Scots maybe a game better if healthy that's it.
We will see what happens this Friday, only rivalry stuff and the things that happen in
those situations give the visitors any shot..

Raider,,,,,, Nepsy is a Charlotte supporter not much more needs to be added but
soon enough MC will be just like Independence yet your Raiders will keep on
winning at a high percentage,

Unfortunately we're talking about now, has nothing to do about where I reside. It's just an opinion. I have no clue what a Charlotte supporter even means? I love high school football. I knew WF was going to be a problem for MC last year when I saw the depth and size at the beginning of the season. I was right. As far as it being soon enough? It will be later than sooner. You and I will be 10 years older before they have a 5 game winning season. You guys can't go anywhere but up, after this year. It's just Football! Stop taking opinions personally.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT