ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland is Next !

Thanks Lovethembears for clearing that up!! Was just wondering what the Bears thought of Clayton's O!! They put up 35 on EW and only 14 on the Bears!! And yes... I know that New Bern's D is pretty good..

Thanks NBBears20124ACHAMPS, I see they play the game backwards, or it did happen that way, either way scots win by 28. good luck to the Bears.

This post was edited on 11/19 8:44 PM by sikner51

Viking- Clayton didn't score on NB's 1st team D. I think it was 43-0 at half. NB played reserves in 2nd half and Hughes didn't play at all.

Very nice award for your running back/ LB, seem like a fine young man, to bad his season will be over Friday night.

Appears to be a fine young man and glade he got the EE award. Since I live in Raleigh, I get to see a lot of football highlights. The Scots will easily take care of business.

Scots- 45
EW- 14

Go Raiders!

As you take off from the back yard, ya'll be leaving East Wake
Closer you get to the western side of the state, you feel that feeling like you are bait
Take eye 40 for about 15mins, then on to the "1" for 41
But be aware of the dawgs cause before getting there the game may be done

Just be prepare to walk the road together through the storm
whatever weather, cold or warm "oh no" alert alert the thermometer broke
weather lady reports in the 20s, but the scoreboard is reporting in the 50s
lets fix the issue, lets be fair, just bring 3rd string so their not scare

Engine, engine number 9 looking at east wakes freaking sidelines
No oil, no grip, no smoke, they might quit
Just letting you know that youre not alone
Just holla at me if you been down the same road

I think youre still trying to figure this whole game out
you thank you gots this whole game mapped out
but theres that black cloud still following you around
you best warm up while you have the time now
cause these Rocking Scotties Rock stars arent calling time out

This is a warning, in kindness from the S2V Show
to prepare you as Scotwins said "the Realization Blow"
((( touchdown ))) 30 seconds goes tic toc on the clock
((( Rum Rum ))) goes the bus and 2 hours is a long wake back

Originally posted by swett2victory:
Just be prepare to walk the road together through the storm"oh no"

I think youre still trying to figure this whole game out

This is a warning, in kindness from the S2V Show
to prepare you as Scotwins said "the Realization Blow"
((( touchdown ))) 30 seconds goes tic toc on the clock
((( Rum Rum ))) goes the bus and 2 hours is a long wake back
an act of becoming fully aware of something as a fact.
Bad night for EW come Friday night...

Here we go- here we go- here we go huuuh...are ya'll ready
everybody on this Thursday night, wave your hands if you're feeling right huuuuh
one please don't excuse me, excuse yourself if you bump into me
two dude don't look at me, if you're going to look like you barely see
three bro respect my appearance and stop acting as if I caused a sort of interference

I'm only here with the S2V show, I'm not Mr. M'sync, and not what you're friends think
some may say "oh my gash look at this guy, he's out of the playoffs and already in the bandwagon ride"
and I say on to you "dont let me lose you, I'm not trying to confuse you, just having a little fun
rapping and smacking and popping and striking and knocking and banging and pounding
and criticizing sharply like as if I had one shot, 3 shot, 2 shots four, no shots, free shots
last shot, score.

and what's this mess you say about me dude, that mess, that test you're trying to make me fail too
you can bring your best, your test and in fact bring your vest, cause when i'm done with you, you'll feel the contest
it's like a never ending cycle complaining about not being that serious on this football thread serious disciples
that cycle seems to come like full circle, but i'm just trying to be myself and when I retaliate you seem to lose yourself

I might just show up to the Scotties game and that's only cause I was invited by one of their good friends
so quit the bandwagon ride, the disciple side, and let me be who I am for one night on the Scotland side
I will always be a Ram, no matter what they say trader and hater, debater and cater.....just STOP

GOODNIGHT

SEE YA'LL LATER

Scots on a 50 yd drive, Z. White 6 yd rush td, SC 7, EW 6 with 50 secs to go in first.
EW will ball on their 25.

Hoggard up on Cape Fear 21-0 2nd quarter. Still lots of game left tonight but a Scots-Vikes 3rd round might happen.

Originally posted by eastwake:

Naw, I was on here yappin with the scots last year. All scots did was talk about how nobody had a chance against them and Kdale went down there and should have won

EW is a better team, you're gonna have your hands full. Your inside lb's gonna have to "ice up" after this one and one of your corners is bout to have a badddd nite
eastwake its 21-6 Scotland at halftime. got any statements you want to retract before the 2nd half starts or are you sticking to what you posted?

EW had a 4th and goal from SC 16, threw int in endzone. EW had driven about 70 to 75 yds.

End of 3rd, SC 21-6. Scots have ball at own 21 with 3rd and 6.

Scots 1st and 10 at own 36, 8:49 to go
- - - - -
2nd and 2 at 44
- - - - -
Scots 1st and 10 at EW 45
- - - - -
2nd and 11
- - - - -
False start, 2nd and 16
- - - - -
3rd and 13 at EW 48
- - - - -