ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland is Next !

Final SC 28 and EW 12.

Let's get ready to go to Wilmington !!!!!!!

EW QB played a gutsy game on an injured wheel.

I'D call EW Quaterback a gamer but there coach i would ? his common sense game counldn't have meant that much where you left him out there for this kind of punishment. Not good.

1. The dude was limping bad since about the middle of the 2nd quarter if I remember correctly. I thought he was on punishment.
2. East Wake could have adjusted and thrown short passes for 100 yards and at least make two more touchdowns.
3. East Wake's QB shouldn't have ran that ball at all. This kid was in great pain with no medical personnel assisting him.

4. 9th grader #34 for Scotland will dominate for the next 3 years. Great performance
5. I hate to know for the Scotties that #5 on Defense is a Senior. BIG TIME PLAY MAKER. He told me tonight that he tried out for Purnell Swett, but something happened with the slotting, position decision or having a place for him to play so that's why he went to Scotland. I never knew of this or of him.

Originally posted by Scots9000:

Originally posted by swett2victory:
East Wake,

WHO'S NEXT?[/B]
Whoever their basketball team is playing.

I dont care what Go Scots says about you....you're my boy

laugh-clipart-9c448AKcE.png

good game to the scots and your cheerleader, swettin2luvonascot

yall are tough, you'd rank behind garner and wake forest in our losses

good luck

Thanks East Wake but youre a 4th place team in the SEC
Tough game for the QB who was hurt from the 2nd quarter on.
Didn't appear he really needed to be in the game limping as bad
as he was at times. Sometimes the kid just doesn't make the decision.

nahhhh, its obvious after last nite that the sec is wayyyy overrated by your fans.

we did beat millbrook, something your 2nd place team couldn't do at home.

then, your 3rd place sec team got destroyed

whats left after that? a bunch of nobodys. but, the swett cheer team is awesome on this board though !!

Scotland is a good team no doubt. good luck

. I hate to know for the Scotties that #5 on Defense is a Senior. BIG TIME PLAY MAKER. He told me tonight that he tried out for Purnell Swett, but something happened with the slotting, position decision or having a place for him to play so that's why he went to Scotland. I never knew of this or of him.
We have applied and its been approved Brandon will be a 5 year Senior

S2V you make me want to go to Pembroke and get a Collard sandwich ,I bet they are starting to taste good about now ,and don't for get the pepper and fatback

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT