ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland is Next !

eastwake

Oct 25, 2005
Last year an eastern Wake team rolled into the so called "big show" (kdale) and yall got out by the skin of your butts. Now another one is gonna roll in and this team is better AND can throw it all over the yard. Lookin forward to whoopin yall this year. Yall gonna get hit harder than kdale gotcha last yr, buckle those kilts up!!

IT won't be a debate, just an end to your season.
chairshot.r191677.gif

i admire your confidence eastwake. we look forward to hosting the warriors next week..glad to see some opponent support.. havin said that...BRING IT!

smokin.r191677.gif
What's got these Wake teams wanting to talk smack
what did they do drink some kind of can of whop butt or is it in the Water

How did a 3-8 Harnett Central team put up 34 on a team as good as east wake looks like they ran the ball at will, i no you out scored them, if this is what you are bringing to Pate Stadium the warroirs will be taking a beating.

Really hope the SR RB Williams can get it going this week. SC is going to need him and the freshman

Originally posted by eastwake:
Last year an eastern Wake team rolled into the so called "big show" (kdale) and yall got out by the skin of your butts. Now another one is gonna roll in and this team is better AND can throw it all over the yard. Lookin forward to whoopin yall this year. Yall gonna get hit harder than kdale gotcha last yr, buckle those kilts up!!
I think East Wake does the rolling not SCOTLAND. we welcome you to Pate Stadium Friday night
smile.r191677.gif

Naw, I was on here yappin with the scots last year. All scots did was talk about how nobody had a chance against them and Kdale went down there and should have won

EW is a better team, you're gonna have your hands full. Your inside lb's gonna have to "ice up" after this one and one of your corners is bout to have a badddd nite

Since you have finally come back answer my Questions how Harnett Central 3-8 ran all over you.

Eastwake,

Whuz up whodi. Damn you pimp juice, Scotland may be too strong for
EW. By the way pimp juice, I would like to see your hoopdy....aigh? Also, watch them Po-po's cause if you cause any noise they may make you rollout for all that steez bro. . Yo so check this out Yo. So Yo, If yow team
gonna come from the crib and bring it like that, you should go all out and
bring yow bling and grill yo, knowhati'msayen....aight. If you win Yo, I
promise you will be an autopush.

Hey cus, if you bees talking all that mad real stuff
bouts your team, you might just kick Scotlands Bandonkadonk. You making yor
smack talk like you gonna make Scotland your Bia-Bia and your Candy Arse. I
warn you though Yo cause Scotland is no chubble. They bees getting crunked Yo.

But whoever does win this game, id given dap,
knowhati'msayen. All I'm asking you to do Yo, is Floss.

If you lose, dont bees getting mad at your homies
sayen mess like "my boys done punked me so I have to pay ma money for
dolo.

I'm finna go get some food.

WORD

HOLLA......

This post was edited on 11/18 10:47 PM by swett2victory

Is there an English version of that one S2V??????
All I take from it is that East Wake is going to lose!!!!!!!!!!!
and that you are preparing him for that realization.

Scotwin,
I had to break it down hoopdi style.

Here is the English version sir:

- In 1963 The King said "I have a Dream"
- In 1988 President Bush said "Read My Lips-No New taxes
- In the years following President Clinton said "I did not have sexual relationship with that woman"
- Back then there was a youngen growing up deep within the cornfields of North Carolina. This youngen would grow up to be todays "Steak Raper" and The President of The Scotland crew. His name is Go_Scots and he said "Make no mistake, we will repeat and threepeat but never fourfeet. We will win yet another championship under my watch, over the hills and in the trentches.". He continued by saying "I'll bet my steaks on that"

So as you can see Mr. Scotwin, you will win

Sikner- A EW poster posted this on another forum regarding the HC game.

"Rhem and others sat the first half of the game at HC. I guess the thought was we would roll over them without them.. credit to a feisty HC bunch on their Senior night. The second half was all EW"

Nice piece but takes a lot more then 1 to beat the scots.we shall see it's hump day. Good luck.

lol. I was worried. Then i watched this clip. Alot of babyfaces blocking for him. We gonna be just fine boys!!!!

So... What is their excuse giving up 35 to Clayton? Did the starters not play against them either? New Bern fans.. Is the Comets O that good??

Originally posted by viking1504:
New Bern fans.. Is the Comets O that good??
They may have been but I think it's more like the Bears D is that good. They scored twice on our 2s and 3s running every trick play in the book with their 1s the second half.

If it is the same Scotland team that made us (Richmond) look l like a deer in headlights, then East Wake its going to be a long cold ride back to Wendell. If its the turnover prone Scotland team that show up (wish they would have shown up against us...LOL) then its still going to be a long ride back to Wendell, but I think it will be a lot warmer.

Cant believe Im saying this, but Im pulling for the Scots in this one.

Scotland 34
East Wake 28

It seems this Viking fan has his game wrong. We allowed only 14 to the comets and Rose allowed 35 to new Hanover. I know your home it's nice out and your locker room is empty just trying to put in some time. It's understandable just get the game right. I still see the scots moving on. Good luck Viking !!! See you next year !!

Who cares about harnett central or clayton (new bern is better than the scots anyways)? Nobody cares that the scots barely beat a jack britt team that lost to LOL - southeast raleigh (who sucks and barely beat harnett central btw)

Its a game of matchups now and the matchup is: East Wake vs Scots

Richmond county dude had it totally correct:

If EW comes out with deer in headlites, then, its a blowout (thats a danger, ew hasnt been to playoffs in 6 years..)

If EW comes out, doesnt play scared, plays 4 quarters and gets a few turnovers (which scots will do if they get hit), they are built to beat the scots and will beat them

EW has more than 1 player. Scots gotta defend the run and the pass this game

If Scots show they can defend run and pass, dont turn it over and scare the crap out of EW, then, good game you played it well !!

EW 35 scots 34

Very simple! Scots played in the SEC and East Wake played in GNR.

Scots 42 East Wake 14

Originally posted by eastwake:

Who cares about harnett central or clayton (new bern is better than the scots anyways)? Nobody cares that the scots barely beat a jack britt team that lost to LOL - southeast raleigh (who sucks and barely beat harnett central btw)

Its a game of matchups now and the matchup is: East Wake vs Scots

Richmond county dude had it totally correct:

If EW comes out with deer in headlites, then, its a blowout (thats a danger, ew hasnt been to playoffs in 6 years..)

If EW comes out, doesnt play scared, plays 4 quarters and gets a few turnovers (which scots will do if they get hit), they are built to beat the scots and will beat them

EW has more than 1 player. Scots gotta defend the run and the pass this game

If Scots show they can defend run and pass, dont turn it over and scare the crap out of EW, then, good game you played it well !!

EW 35 scots 34
So yo yo yo check this out pimp juice
You say you got something on the spot
to blow Scotland from a championship slot
but all you got is one player, one game, one shot

The game begins with EWs 1 player, 3 players, 2 players, four
3 players, four players and crap none of them scored
Scotland is up on the snap and 30 seconds has elapsed
so Scotland decided to put this crew off the map like a hot burrito seasoned wrap

Go Scots will be at the end zone playing the zebra role
waiting for Scotlant to put up a whole bunch of numbers so he can say goooooooooooooal
The end results will be nasty at midnight 30
that EWs crews vision will end up being not 20/20 but yet blurry

For future reference dont talk the shat dog crap
cause Scotland gona drop bombs like a nasty big dawg snap
Keep on and talk the talk and pop the popcorn seed
cause Scotland speed is sending you home to start on a brand new qualified breed

Now tell your crew what you dont know about me

This post was edited on 11/19 3:40 PM by swett2victory

Originally posted by bearsfan83:
It seems this Viking fan has his game wrong. We allowed only 14 to the comets and Rose allowed 35 to new Hanover. I know your home it's nice out and your locker room is empty just trying to put in some time. It's understandable just get the game right. I still see the scots moving on. Good luck Viking !!! See you next year !!
I think he was saying EW gave up 35 to Clayton and was asking us of their O was really that good.

So yo yo yo check this out pimp juice
You say you got something on the spot
to blow Scotland from a championship slot
but all you got is one player, one game, one shot

The game begins with EWs 1 player, 3 players, 2 players, four
3 players, four players and crap none of them scored
Scotland is up on the snap and 30 seconds has elapsed
so Scotland decided to put this crew off the map like a hot burrito seasoned wrap

Go Scots will be at the end zone playing the zebra role
waiting for Scotlant to put up a whole bunch of numbers so he can say goooooooooooooal
The end results will be nasty at midnight 30
that EWs crews vision will end up being not 20/20 but yet blurry

For future reference dont talk the shat dog crap
cause Scotland gona drop bombs like a nasty big dawg snap
Keep on and talk the talk and pop the popcorn seed
cause Scotland speed is sending you home to start on a brand new qualified breed

Now tell your crew what you dont know about me
Please stand by because GSO is picking up his check, his dranks, his goats from the babysitter, and once he gets home, he will drop one on the mic

so again 77

STAND BY

My bad Viking fan you were asking EW this. Well it doesn't matter it's Rose for the bears. Nobody else ! Good luck all the clock just started!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT