ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland / Harding. for the 4a title

Raiderjunkie. Let me make a mental note, and log it all in for future reference.
Raiderjunkie 2 dum to know if Richmond beats North Meck he could have went to Mallard Creek and showed Ya'll all he know about football. Wrong team Lamont.

I CHOKED WHEN THE REF CHOKED US SO RICHMOND WOULDNT LOOK LIKE THEY CHOKED ON THEMSELVES
To all my followers, please watch the 7:20 time frame

With all due respect:
When was the last time Richmond Raiders from the Rock attended the Big Dance

"No Beef Intended" - Mr. Robinson

dcov.... great post. Thanks.

It just occurred to me I have no answer for this. If only I had 4 weeks earlier watching basketball to better prepare for a better come back.

Is “choking “ in the state championship game in 2017 worse than sneezing as you walk by a dusty ass trophy case daily?

See you boys next summer! Hope everyone has a great Christmas!
You remember this Law when we do walk by our dusty ass trophy case and sneeze we are looking at 7 State Championships so keep on choking and sneezing in Scotland county with y'all 1 State Championship , and I told y'all that you were a one man show. Ole yes the crap talking is happing sometimes a better team wins no matter how much recruiting gets done. Now let's see who shows up on Scotland team next season. North Carolina keep eyes open next season I bet Iam right. Now have a great off season Law .

Reactions: RAIDERS2014
Raiderjunkie 2 dum to know if Richmond beats North Meck he could have went to Mallard Creek and showed Ya'll all he know about football. Wrong team Lamont.
Hey sikner51 I knew who we would have played next and our season would have been done playing MC my eyes are wide open just like my mouth is right now I know that Scotland recruited some football players and that's a fact For this season.

I CHOKED WHEN THE REF CHOKED US SO RICHMOND WOULDNT LOOK LIKE THEY CHOKED ON THEMSELVES
To all my followers, please watch the 7:20 time frame

With all due respect:
When was the last time Richmond Raiders from the Rock attended the Big Dance

"No Beef Intended" - Mr. Robinson
What in the world??? GO RAIDERS

RICHMOND CHOKED B1G against Purnell Swett.............PLAIN AND SIMPLE
giphy.gif

Hey sikner51 I knew who we would have played next and our season would have been done playing MC my eyes are wide open just like my mouth is right now I know that Scotland recruited some football players and that's a fact For this season.
Kids could have played anywhere wonder why they didn't chose Richmond?

Here we go again...Scotland loses, so bash Richmond...that's crazy... the end...GO RAIDERS.

He would be setting behide Hood so he went where he could play and play with the best in the nation no brainer there.
Now do you even Believe What you just typed Warren Bell would have never sat behind Hood what kind of drugs you doing man. Maybe this is why Richmond sucks so bad some fan are lost. S2v please share some knowledge with rcoaider98 he is lost.

Now do you even Believe What you just typed Warren Bell would have never sat behind Hood what kind of drugs you doing man. Maybe this is why Richmond sucks so bad some fan are lost. S2v please share some knowledge with rcoaider98 he is lost.
No doubt he may could play running back or WR but QB no way

No doubt he may could play running back or WR but QB no way
haHA man you something else so you would not start at Richmond the East most valuable player in the Championship game. Please stop i can't control my laughter anymore.

You stand correct Sikner. They are not because they had a ref worried about the Kiwi on his shoes afraid of the atmostphere and so he said what the heck "Touchdown".....................REALITY IS THAT RICHMOND CHOKED IN 2011 against my boys

After the Ref signaled "touchdown" he reached for the nearest exit and left like the last little piggy and cried himself home for feeling so guilty
tumblr_mzqbycirNS1rjw0mwo8_r1_400.gif

Well i played against them and my dislike is born and breed so now when they come on here taking shot from loser land it is just hysterical.

I have started to believe in the years that have passed that King Kountlepto dont like his own people - why?......because they talk more trash than Waste Management can handle

You remember this Law when we do walk by our dusty ass trophy case and sneeze we are looking at 7 State Championships so keep on choking and sneezing in Scotland county with y'all 1 State Championship , and I told y'all that you were a one man show. Ole yes the crap talking is happing sometimes a better team wins no matter how much recruiting gets done. Now let's see who shows up on Scotland team next season. North Carolina keep eyes open next season I bet Iam right. Now have a great off season Law .

I wonder if the trolls from Raleigh Broughton look in their trophy case and think their still relevant like you guys do??

By the way....when does this coach quit or get fired so we can start the Richmond HC thread. Always my favorite of the off season!!

Reactions: sikner51
Sikner
Sir you may rest well tonight. The problem has been taken care of. At this moment Raider nation is eating some Häagen-Dazs RockyRoad Ice Cream and rainbow cupcakes prior to mooshing wit their hunits and hit'n the piller. If for any odd reason there is a chance that much more is to come, Go_Scots shift runs from 1:30 - 8:30 from the foxhole. No need to watch your six Mr. Sikner. You're in good hands with S2V

Just promise me that your boy will not bees ah-picking on me bout my spelling
Butterbean_Seale_portrait.jpg

I am going to ignore the childish banter. Carry on and have fun. This was a great game and after reading the Harding story, pretty impressive. Coach Greiner is a motivator and has done a great job. Both teams played well and Congrats to Harding. The Scots have been impressive and done well! Somebody had to lose, but the Scots represented well. Both teams played hard and both should be proud. This was a fun game to watch and very physical. Congratulations to both and the Scots for representing the conference with pride.

Some of you all really need to grow up. This is about Harding and SC. Harding played a great game and they are the champs. They hit some timely plays while we squandered opportunities. I love the fight our kids showed. You loose the best offensive player in nation (yes I said it) and you still play a team that has 3 future pros on it (yeah I said it) barring injury and stuff that happens and you represented. Harding was a tough team and the qb and play calling was exceptional. For all the haters SC isn't going anywhere and Coach Bailey I have been one of you biggest critics. I'm done with that you are the coach and most would take what you have done and head to the bank. I saw Cocah Bailey's wife sat night coming off the elevator with their son at the stadium and I thought to myself as i left the game with my son, "I can't imagine the disappointment"! But on sunday the sun came up and I said you know what this is just HS football. On a lighter note I went 0-3 (my blue devils, Scots and Vikings) all took the L. Please pass the Tito's. I'm out. Richblackman, Hammer and all the other names you have get the last laugh! We ain't dead yet! Go Scots!

Last edited:
Again a serious question to the folks from Scotland. Is Bell or any O lineman getting any looks? From what I understand, they have the GPA but nobody is talking about them. Would hate for colleges to miss out on them.

They are all getting looks. It appears Bell and a few Olinemen will receive offers. It isn't clear at what level yet and that will sort itself out over the next few weeks. Most are looking at Bell at the RB position. Some option offenses are looking at him at QB. Manny Smith has some smaller D1 offers. This week at the Shrine Bowl should present a nice opportunity for Tyler Smith to elevate his stock.

Reactions: RSHS93
Again a serious question to the folks from Scotland. Is Bell or any O lineman getting any looks? From what I understand, they have the GPA but nobody is talking about them. Would hate for colleges to miss out on them.
I think the problem with the line is these kids were all late bloomers and they big schools passed on them. Bell is just hard to pin point. i would love for GA Tech to give him a look as a fullback. kid is not a burner but man he is productive. I hope all kids no matter where they play get a shot.

Reactions: RSHS93
They are all getting looks. It appears Bell and a few Olinemen will receive offers. It isn't clear at what level yet and that will sort itself out over the next few weeks. Most are looking at Bell at the RB position. Some option offenses are looking at him at QB. Manny Smith has some smaller D1 offers. This week at the Shrine Bowl should present a nice opportunity for Tyler Smith to elevate his stock.
Thanks for the update Coach Scotsland. I enjoy reading your deep detailed answers. You have a very strategic plan every time.

S2V

Thanks, even with all the crap talking even I know it is about the kids. Just hope if they want to go to next level that somebody looks at them.

Reactions: paulraiderfan
Part of the coaching staffs duties is to get colleges and universities looking at those students. Let's hope those kids are not being overlooked because the coaches didn't do their part.

Part of the coaching staffs duties is to get colleges and universities looking at those students. Let's hope those kids are not being overlooked because the coaches didn't do their part.

ummmm ...... not really. It is a not a requirement but more like a labor of love for high school coaches to try and help kids find schools. The responsibility falls more on the college coaches. They are the ones who can get fired for poor recruiting. Any college program, on any level, better be good at finding and identifying talent if they want to be good which in turn leads to job security. You really think Tarboro's coaches were responsible for Todd Gurly going to SEC University of Georgia? No offense to Tarboro at all just the best example i can think of to use to illustrate my point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT