ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland / Harding. for the 4a title

SV2, is it all possible you could stop with the idiotic posts of yours for this week. The players, coaches, and the Scotland county community in general should be allowed to enjoy this week without you turning in into another one of your moronic sideshows.
Go Scots don't cry to S2V now. All of a sudden the Scots community is locked in. If you had #34 your arrogance would be on a 100. But now since you've watched tape yourself. You called enough teams to get almost there whole season of film. You see it's not a game. When you break down flim with your team ,they'll witness the monsters on the other side. There's no longer an easy out. You see no weakness, it's either man up or get knocked out. This Harding group is a bunch that's been told there whole life. Y'all will never win or be nothing. So the chip on their shoulders are like boulders. Knock that stick off their shoulder and watch all hell break loose. This is going be a street fight the toughest team will win. #remember guys you can't touch this. #Mike Tyson is coming to town not Santa Claus.

Go Scots don't cry to S2V now. All of a sudden the Scots community is locked in. If you had #34 your arrogance would be on a 100. But now since you've watched tape yourself. You called enough teams to get almost there whole season of film. You see it's not a game. When you break down flim with your team ,they'll witness the monsters on the other side. There's no longer an easy out. You see no weakness, it's either man up or get knocked out. This Harding group is a bunch that's been told there whole life. Y'all will never win or be nothing. So the chip on their shoulders are like boulders. Knock that stick off their shoulder and watch all hell break loose. This is going be a street fight the toughest team will win. #remember guys you can't touch this. #Mike Tyson is coming to town not Santa Claus.
Why after reading your comments do I feel as if Swett2anotherloss and Mrs. Robinson were to have a love child that you would be the offspring of that relationship?

Reactions: paulraiderfan
SV2, is it all possible you could stop with the idiotic posts of yours for this week. The players, coaches, and the Scotland county community in general should be allowed to enjoy this week without you turning in into another one of your moronic sideshows.
Sideshows?........who said anything about a "sideshow"? Mr. Go_Scots While you are blowing up NcPreps during the dark hours as 1:38am, the world is sleeping. While you think it is ok to post during those restful hours....it is not. Every time you press "Post Reply", whom ever has applied their time and posted on this board gets the "Ping" sound during their restful moment. You are not just disturbing the community, but you are interrupting families............So could you possibly stop your moronic early bird sideshow?

While you are at it, could you please tell Steven Roberts that I would like a Chiffon?

Only I can play the prediction game. I'm sorry but that's just the way it is. Scotland win this one 42-21..............

Last edited:
If your prediction holds true it will simply mean that Scotland has won more state championships over the course of 1high football season than your miserable Purnell Swett Rams have now on their entire existence!

Reactions: paulraiderfan
Harding is very short on numbers, but Scotland is as well. Its amazing how much these two teams mirror each other in their offensive philosophies, save schemes. This will have the look of an 80s football game. Tell you what, Bell is a boulder, and I mean that in a good way. If Bell doesn't get any looks as a fullback in college, it'll be a shame. I really hope that the kids that we talk about on here are also doing their thing in the classroom. Far too many talented athletes fall short in the classroom and waste their abilities to give themselves a shot at a good life after high school.

If your prediction holds true it will simply mean that Scotland has won more state championships over the course of 1high football season than your miserable Purnell Swett Rams have now on their entire existence!
Man you sound a little nervous is the cape fear game. Replaying in the back of your head. S2V that's a bold prediction, I don't have a point spread. But if this is Mike Tyson's punch out. We're going to treat you like glass joe.

Go Scots don't cry to S2V now. All of a sudden the Scots community is locked in. If you had #34 your arrogance would be on a aus.
quite frankly hammer speaking of arrogance
can see it in all of your few posts to date.
Just imagine yourself without that running back, there’s a team you’re playing Saturday afternoon that’s still projected even without
that 34 you speak of ...

Oh my....you're brave. I know the gentleman at the gate. I will come visit you

Man you sound a little nervous is the cape fear game. Replaying in the back of your head. S2V that's a bold prediction, I don't have a point spread. But if this is Mike Tyson's punch out. We're going to treat you like glass joe.
xGrLqjz.jpg

Partly Cloudy
43°25°
20%
WSW 9 mph 51%

UV Index
Sunrise Sunset Moonrise Moonset

2 of 10
7:20 am
5:06 pm
11:58 pm
12:24 pm

Intervals of clouds and sunshine. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 43F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.

Harding will play a 5 man front on D or even a 6. Do not expect to see a 4-3 or 3-4. I'm basing this on just a hunch. They will cover up each one of our lineman!

Last edited:
If they do then you know where to find the weakness. Bring them in with a lot of wedge. Then I am guessing to hit Harding outside with tosses and sweeps, quick slants and throws to the flats. Harding might even pull the 6/3.....which can be very effective. many coaches mistake that for a 6/2. I dont care I believe Scotland has the edge because Bell can launch it as well.....

Coach Scotsland, what are your thoughts on this sir?

Last edited:
The key to stopping a very good running back is to tackle him before he gets started, hit him on every play even if he does not have the football or not; If Scotland can have a spy or meet Crouch in the backfield b4 he starts going downhill then I like the Scots chances…...

Reactions: Ben-Badd
i will be a nervous reck as always..as far as the rest of this crap talk.hell i dunno..heres what i do know..cheap whiskey..my team and a state title game..wooohoooo..this is suppose to be fun ya know..some of you have forgotten that.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Harding was in a very good position late for an upset with a 9-7 lead. Then turnovers killed Harding. That 30-9 score is very deceptive.
Turnovers killed Hoggard Friday night also...turnovers will be the difference this week also.

If they do then you know where to find the weakness. Bring them in with a lot of wedge. Then I am guessing to hit Harding outside with tosses and sweeps, quick slants and throws to the flats. Harding might even pull the 6/3.....which can be very effective. many coaches mistake that for a 6/2. I dont care I believe Scotland has the edge because Bell can launch it as well.....

Coach Scotsland, what are your thoughts on this sir?
Hey GO seems pissed he gonna let you go to the game. Does any one know when the ticket go on sell locally and where?

Hey GO seems pissed he gonna let you go to the game. Does any one know when the ticket go on sell locally and where?
GO is not pissed. He's just tall and Macho wanna be. He's really a nice guy but he plays his part around the boys. I'm looking for them Scots to pull it off.........42-21

GO is asleep momentarily. His alarm goes off at 1:05am.................He owes me a Chiffon

i will be a nervous reck as always..as far as the rest of this crap talk.hell i dunno..heres what i do know..cheap whiskey..my team and a state title game..wooohoooo..this is suppose to be fun ya know..some of you have forgotten that.

wreck

SV2 have noticed there isn't a MC vs. WF thread. Does nationally ranked WF haveMC with shut mouth? MC posters are so quite you can hear a baby mouse piss on cotton.

SV2 have noticed there isn't a MC vs. WF thread. Does nationally ranked WF haveMC with shut mouth? MC posters are so quite you can hear a baby mouse piss on cotton.

Up early this morning. Breakfast shift at Taco Bell today?? Where is my jersey.?

Up early this morning. Breakfast shift at Taco Bell today?? Where is my jersey.?
Hello brother I got whatever is you need. Including this gift wrapped "L" WF going giving in front of the whole state. Y'all haven't played well ever your starting LB been hurt. Filling the A gap is crucial come playoff time.

What's up with guys changing their
Hello brother I got whatever is you need. Including this gift wrapped "L" WF going giving in front of the whole state. Y'all haven't played well ever your starting LB been hurt. Filling the A gap is crucial come playoff time.

POBLACKMAN! Returned 3 starters, Average team was suppose to lose 5, based on your Trolling logic. We playing in the Ship and your squad is missing free throw's. We just reload, no excuses like you crying about not having enough depth.

I will take a breakfast burrito. As far as MC....playing with house money. You predicted 5 losses. Said they were just an avergae Meck county team, no sauce.

Yet....somehow they are playing Saturday.

By the way. Nice start to the MIC basketball season. 4-0. Impressive.

MC poster's very seldom start threads about games and have not started thread about any of the playoff games.

That hammer dude made a name and came here for one reason and it ain't this weekend's game.

This is nothing but Trolling. You don't know one player at Harding, so stop with the theatrics's about players being told they'll never win nothing. Everybody in Charlotte knew Harding had many stud's returning. Harding kids are no different from the Kids @ Scotland. Kid's trying to win it all. You just jump from team to team trolling. Get a life Clown.

Last edited:
The key to stopping a very good running back is to tackle him before he gets started, hit him on every play even if he does not have the football or not; If Scotland can have a spy or meet Crouch in the backfield b4 he starts going downhill then I like the Scots chances…...
It' easy 2 say load the box n stop crouch. He' the offense n he's gonna get his..u jus gotta not allow the 80yrd breaks n the 50+yrs breaks. He' gonna get his 5-15yrds every now n then that's cool...its not crouch that beat us it was Murphy. 2 rushing tds n 1 passing so u better keep a safety high n watch the wings. Harding can b a headache. Scotty fans if ur o line can't create holes....YOU WILL NOT WIN!! their backend n secondary is probably the best n the state n they tackle well in space. Very stout all over the board. Only way we scored m got yrds was thru the air.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT