ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland / Harding. for the 4a title

scotswin

Sep 16, 2003
Laurinburg, NC
This is the matchup we thought we would have. Not gletting the second match up we thought we would get here though, but it should be a great game . Scotland with the old school ground and pound at the four A level, Now with 2/2000 yard rusher’s on this season. Harding has their own great running back . thoughts predictions comments.
2nd game around 4 pm

Reactions: Chopper747
one%2Bmore%2Bday.gif

tenor.gif

From what one Scotland fan is telling me on Twitter, we may as well not even show up.

They’re gonna score 40 on Harding.
Harding got blown out by MC, and Scotland only lost by 7. Anyone that knows about the game would know that that score is misleading as any one this season.

From what one Scotland fan is telling me on Twitter, we may as well not even show up.

Harding got blown out by MC, and Scotland only lost by 7. Anyone that knows about the game would know that that score is misleading as any one this season.
Harding will argue - NO Zamir this time

we are a big underdog in this game. we will show up and do our best. Harding is very good we will have to gang tackle and play smart and not get to tied up on crouch on the qb will make us play. The have an OL that is as good as any of our lineman. As a unit we are better but the kid is an absolute monster. No need to talk any junk this week. We made it here and so did Harding both are very good. I think SC proved they are not a 1 man show but we loose the homerun ball. last week we would have scored 3 more times with Z because we would have had long runs instead of long drives. Just very proud of our team and coaches.

Last edited:

The Creek game is of no comparison here. Scotland was a pass happy air rade the first game and 1/2. Had
2 big offensive lineman out and was toying around with the pass. Now
since the 3rd quarter of game 2 it has been an all out ground assault on everyone and the stats speak
for themselves. Theres no one here that thinks Scotland would have one L if Scotland was Scotland
week 1. Very much looking forward to the title game
and the obstacles it presents. The home run ball is not as big a threat now but Scot still with near 500 yds rushing the past 2 games anyway...Can it be stopped?

The Creek game is of no comparison here. Scotland was a pass happy air rade the first game and 1/2. Had
since the 3rd quarter of game 2 it has been an all out ground assault on everyone and the stats speak
for themselves. Theres no one here that thinks Scotland would have one L if Scotland was Scotland
and the obstacles it presents. The home run ball is not as big a threat now but Scot still with near 500 yds rushing the past 2 games anyway...Can it be stopped?
We shouldn't even talk about week 1 because it really doesn't matter. Creek won the game. Harding is the issue now. I get what you are saying but we played poorly in the first half on D and Bell was trying to find his way.

Harding was in a very good position late for an upset with a 9-7 lead. Then turnovers killed Harding. That 30-9 score is very deceptive.

Reactions: UNCGrad2014
Man, forget all this "Bull Shizzle" about who played Mallard Creek better earlier this season. This is Scotland vs Harding for the championship," LET'S GET IT ON". Both teams worked real hard to get at this point and what happen in week 1 and 3 won't determine which one of these teams will bring back the gold!!!! Good Luck to both teams and may the best team win. GO SCOTS!!!!!

These teams have been on a destined path for awhile now, and they are mirror images of each other on offense, except for the scheme. The difference in this game will be special teams and defense.

Great matchup. Creek game really doesnt play much of factor. Very early in the year and Creek offense much different than either team.

Biggezt shock for me has been the Harding defense this year. Very fast, very aggressive. They come from everywhere and have zero fear because the 2 corners are the best in the state. They lock up. Can the Harding front 7 hold up for 4 qts against the Scotland Oline and big back and QB?

Got make Harding go 80 yards in 12 plays not 2. The big mistake is getting 9 in the box and playing zero coverage. They will try and beat you over the top for a cheap one but more importanly you gotta keep angles on Crouch. Too many teams crowd the LOS and when he breaks 2nd level tackles its bye bye. 15 yard gains at midfield are fine. 50 yard ones are bad.

The kid to watch for Harding is #75 Gwynn. I think he is the best Olineman in the state and the offense follows him. Just destructive when he pulls.

Another woulda, coulda post. Laughable.

Had 6 months to get ready, at your place against a team with 3 starters back and it was 21-DONUT at half.

Great matchup. Creek game really doesnt play much of factor. Very early in the year and Creek offense much different than either team.

Biggezt shock for me has been the Harding defense this year. Very fast, very aggressive. They come from everywhere and have zero fear because the 2 corners are the best in the state. They lock up. Can the Harding front 7 hold up for 4 qts against the Scotland Oline and big back and QB?

Got make Harding go 80 yards in 12 plays not 2. The big mistake is getting 9 in the box and playing zero coverage. They will try and beat you over the top for a cheap one but more importanly you gotta keep angles on Crouch. Too many teams crowd the LOS and when he breaks 2nd level tackles its bye bye. 15 yard gains at midfield are fine. 50 yard ones are bad.

The kid to watch for Harding is #75 Gwynn. I think he is the best Olineman in the state and the offense follows him. Just destructive when he pulls.
SC will not play 9 in the box no disrespect to Crouch but SC front 7 has not been our problem and I don't think it will be this week. He is going to get 150. The question is does he get 300/big plays? I think SC knows what an elite back looks like (lol) and crowding the box gives you no chance if you don't get him down it just gets your db's hurt real bad. Agree 100% on Gwynn. You cannot let him straight line trap the LOS has got to be bubbled so the play is not down hill and fast. I believe our oline is better but he will be the best lineman on the field. #75 from SC, #67, #73 and #72 are not far behind though. I would have love to have seen Z on the same field with Crouch but football is a cruel sport. These are the best teams in 4a big and small IMO. The question is who plays the best this weekend.

Get yourself some 5-hour energy

——— Break ——-

Sikner the fire is getting hot. Where you at homie
Been working 12 hours so i get the weekend off Champs a hater and UNC GRAD2014 works at Harding so be nice to him he and ex Raider, so you know he want some of the Scots, but on a serious note Congrats to Harding and My Scots looking for a great Game .

Reactions: UNCGrad2014
I’ve been ah-hearing about them 12hr rough shift inside the can. I have a buddy that has been ah-working there. I have a retirement shift :)

Bud you’ve shoulda seen our boy Danerdawg. He wus bout to pull a Sanford and Son on me Friday night. Anyhow, yeah Champ is a hater......punk. UNCGRAD has not hit my tripwire.........Yet. I see the Harding game being a cupcake and maybe some ice cream on top compare to Hoggard. Yeap I said it because I’m allowed. Go Scots once again has demanded silence from all Scotland citizens.

Scots load the box or whatever you want. But you will witness the best player in the country. Harding is coming to give you the kool-aid mouth.

SC has witnessed that for the last 4 years and they didn't have to leave town to do so.

I’ve been ah-hearing about them 12hr rough shift inside the can. I have a buddy that has been ah-working there. I have a retirement shift :)

Bud you’ve shoulda seen our boy Danerdawg. He wus bout to pull a Sanford and Son on me Friday night. Anyhow, yeah Champ is a hater......punk. UNCGRAD has not hit my tripwire.........Yet. I see the Harding game being a cupcake and maybe some ice cream on top compare to Hoggard. Yeap I said it because I’m allowed. Go Scots once again has demanded silence from all Scotland citizens.
Hey is this Mchammerpoppa Richblack punk in disguise cause he talking otta something beside his mouth, Everybody know Zamir is the best and those missing out on Bell and Smiley will find out Saturday, not taking anything away from there back cause we know he good Scots By 14 .

Why does every new poster join Friday before we play someone different? Plus he can't read we never load the box poppa.

Hey is this Mchammerpoppa Richblack punk in disguise cause he talking otta something beside his mouth, Everybody know Zamir is the best and those missing out on Bell and Smiley will find out Saturday, not taking anything away from there back cause we know he good Scots By 14 .
He is better than good but he is not #34. At this point engaging in trash talk with newbies is a waste of time these two teams earned their way here. Our kids will show up and play their hardest I'm sure Harding will do the same. This game should come down to the wire. Anybody that wants to talk trash about either team is just trying to start sh##! safe travels to the game.

Hey goof troop did you notice I said best "player" not rb. How many tackles did Zorro have? Exactly now take this work till your feet hurt.

Scotland there's no taking the high road on this one. Get prepared to get knocked out, keep your chin tucked.
Bahahaha is that Mr. Richblackman Sikner?

The rest of North Carolina has been claiming and repeating this since 17 August 2017:

1. You wont beat us
2. We will stop you
3. You cant get past our defense
4. Willi and manilli is gona run all over yall
5. You cant possibly think you have the best defense
6. you will be out coached
7. We have a D1 here, a D1 there, and a D1 everywhere
6. Harding wins 82 - 45

NO ONE AND BOY I SAID NO ONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO STOP THE REVERSE DRESSERS SINCE THE REVERSE DRESSERS STOPPED THEM(except MC).......................SO KEEP ON MR. MCHAMMERDADDY........................YOU CANT TOUCH THIS. ........
mc-hammer.gif

GET KNOCKED OUT? IM SICK. Youre just trying to get under someone skin. You know the truth Sikner.......Here's what I thank about his hypothesis

l3V0dTVCyPDYEtxBK.gif

Hey goof troop did you notice I said best "player" not rb. How many tackles did Zorro have? Exactly now take this work till your feet hurt.
Sorry sir i can't reply to you Blue and Gold 22 just schooled you. Bring the man his d Jersey fool............

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT