ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland @ Durham Jordan

Punt
Jordan
4th Quarter ~5 minutes to go
Scotland has punted to Jordan. Jordan has the ball on their own 38-yard line. Scotland 20, Jordan 13

Jordan - #12 Ben Miller with a long pass to #1 Joaquin Davis. Jordan has the ball on Scotland's 36-yard line. Scotland 20, Jordan 13

LETS GO SCOTLAND.......DEFENSE

NEPSY I KNOW YOURE ROAMING......LOL

Passing Touchdown
Jordan
Jordan - #12 Ben Miller 36 Yd pass completed to #13 Craig Croom for a TD. Scotland 20, Jordan 19

Missed Point After
Jordan
Jordan - PAT Missed. Scotland 20, Jordan 19

20 - 19
Possession Update - Kickoff
Scotland
Jordan kicked off to Scotland. Scotland has the ball on their own 35-yard line. Scotland 20, Jordan 19

Update
Scotland
4th Quarter ~4 minutes to go
Scotland - 1st down, ~4 minutes to go, ball on their own 45-yard line. Scotland 20, Jordan 19

Scotland - #5 Syheam Mcqueen with a long run. Scotland has the ball on Jordan's 31-yard line. Scotland 20, Jordan 19

GO SCOTS..........C'MON MAN

Long Run
Scotland
4th Quarter ~2 minutes to go
Scotland - #15 Mandrell Johnson with a long run. Scotland has the ball on Jordan's 11-yard line. Scotland 20, Jordan 19

Rushing Touchdown
Scotland
Scotland - #5 Syheam Mcqueen with a 11 Yd Rushing TD. Scotland 26, Jordan 19

Passing Two Point Conversion Failed
Scotland
Scotland - 2Pt Conversion Failed. Scotland 26, Jordan 19

Jordan
Scotland kicked off to Jordan. Jordan has the ball on their own 20-yard line. Scotland 26, Jordan 19

Fumble Recovery
Scotland4th Quarter ~2 minutes to go
Scotland - #46 Ladarrius McNeill recovered a fumble by Jordan and has the ball on Jordan's 20-yard line. Scotland 26, Jordan 19

Update
Scotland
Scotland - 1st down, ~2 minutes to go, ball on Jordan's 8-yard line. Scotland 26, Jordan 19

Fumble Recovery
Jordan
4th Quarter ~1 minute to go
Jordan - #24 Emmanuel Jones recovered a fumble by Scotland and has the ball on their own 11-yard line. Scotland 26, Jordan 19

Big Play - Sack
Scotland
Scotland - #30 Tymere Graham with a sack. Jordan has the ball on their own 5-yard line. Scotland 26, Jordan 19

Update
Jordan
Jordan - 1st down, ~1 minute to go, ball on their own 39-yard line. Scotland 26, Jordan 19

Update
Jordan
Jordan - 1st down, ~1 minute to go, ball on Scotland's 45-yard line. Scotland 26, Jordan 19

Update
Jordan
4th Quarter Under a minute
Jordan - 3rd down, Under a minute, ball on Scotland's 37-yard line. Scotland 26, Jordan 19

Long Pass
Jordan
Jordan - #12 Ben Miller with a long pass to #1 Joaquin Davis. Jordan has the ball on Scotland's 23-yard line. Scotland 26, Jordan 19

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Passing Touchdown

Jordan
Jordan - #12 Ben Miller 23 Yd pass completed to #1 Joaquin Davis for a TD. Scotland 26, Jordan 25

Jordan
Jordan - 2Pt Conversion Failed. Scotland 26, Jordan 25

GO SCOTS................................................................

Jordan
Jordan - 2Pt Conversion Failed. Scotland 26, Jordan 25

GO SCOTS................................................................
Dang

Reactions: S2V2
Scotland
Jordan kicked off to Scotland. Scotland has the ball on their own 50-yard line. Scotland 26, Jordan 25

KNEE TIME BABY

Players were having trouble standing up on a field that gave Laney’s playoff field a run for the money. xp’s were a tall task tonight. Field was nearly unplayable.

Players were having trouble standing up on a field that gave Laney’s playoff field a run for the money. xp’s were a tall task tonight. Field was nearly unplayable.
If we felt the mud by sight or thoughts, imagine how the players themselves felt.......................... that was just a nasty game

That's no excuse Nepsy7, we just talking out loud Yo lol

Reactions: Ben-Badd
They probably should've moved that game... game in the mud...a pile of fumbles. ..it is what it was... I weren't there...the refs seemed to be screwed up...lottsa flags...and after all that, the radio announcer had the gall to say that Jordan's team was 2 points better than Richmond. Don't know what that meant. Just funny how they always gotta throw Richmond in the conversation....good game Scotland. ..Mr. Swett you done a very good call on the play by play... we move on to round 2.

the radio announcer had the gall to say that Jordan's team was 2 points better than Richmond.
HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!
FIRE HIM

Mr. Swett you done a very good call on the play by play... we move on to round 2.
I took the play by play and pasted it on here Mr. BenBADD........NCPreps is the best NC high school forum sight........................

They probably should've moved that game... game in the mud...a pile of fumbles. ..it is what it was... I weren't there...the refs seemed to be screwed up...lottsa flags...and after all that, the radio announcer had the gall to say that Jordan's team was 2 points better than Richmond. Don't know what that meant. Just funny how they always gotta throw Richmond in the conversation....good game Scotland. ..Mr. Swett you done a very good call on the play by play... we move on to round 2.
Kinda like Raider fans posting on a Scotland playoff game thread?

I weren't the only one posting. I was pulling for Scotland. Lol. All I had to go by was the announcers... I was not at that game.

Kinda like Raider fans posting on a Scotland playoff game thread?

I weren't the only one posting. I was pulling for Scotland. Lol. All I had to go by was the announcers... I was not at that game.

Hey Mr. BenBADD
GO SCOTS is a pretty cool fella. Now, if he gets a tad of likker in his system he will throw some wicked sentences at you. CT147 once said that GO SCOTS gets that mobile home park attitude during football season. Then after Christmas he goes to Dr. Locklear for his annual shot which is located across from the Bakery joint in Pembroke

Belead dat

Last edited:
They weren't saying they were 2 points better than Richmond. They said that they scored 2 more than the Raiders, but they were not as good as the Raiders, get it right!!! Just making a comparison about the score.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT