ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland @ Durham Jordan

Scotland will ground and pound it and Jordan better be able to stop the run. I saw where they
gave up 302 yds to a rusher last week. Upon further review he carried it 52 times though. Scotland a 4th place team with a 5-5 record, cant complain about this draw in the 1st round although its on the road. Scots the favorite here.

Scotland CoLaurinburg, NC, USA JordanDurham, NC, USA
Actual Score 0 0
Most Likely 39 21
Median 40 21
Win Probability 85% 15%

Last edited:
Scotland will ground and pound it and Jordan better be able to stop the run. I saw where they
gave up 302 yds to a rusher last week. Upon further review he carried it 52 times though. Scotland a 4th place team with a 5-5 record, cant complain about this draw in the 1st round although its on the road. Scots the favorite here.

Scotland CoLaurinburg, NC, USA JordanDurham, NC, USA
Actual Score 0 0
Most Likely 39 21
Median 40 21
Win Probability 85% 15%
I watched Jordan against Northern Durham and Riverside on High School ot archives. They're bad against the run, but their QB can sling it!!!

You might as well throw that Riverside film out,
playing in that slop of a field, so glad to be blessed with a good field here. Ofcourse that little running back for Riverside reminded me of our #2 and he
ran for 302 in that slop. Can just imagine what our
combination of runners can get

Last edited:
Bailey has figured something out down there at the end of the season. I’m taking the Scots by two scores.

Scots have found out they have a semi-cloned Zamir, maybe two.

Check✔

They will use them to beat Jordan by as many as they wish and walk away with a win whether Jordan likes it, believes it, cares about it or not.

Check✔

Scotland has had enough of the foolishness, the media, the Fake News, Jim Acosta, and society.....they are sick of it.

Check✔

Scotland has something up their sleeves and leggings

Check✔

42-7 Scotland

TAKE THAT TO BANK OF AMERICA
FcyuN7h.jpg

Last edited:
Scots have found out they have a semi-cloned Zamir, maybe two.

Check✔

They will use them to beat Jordan by as many as they wish and walk away with a win whether Jordan likes it, believes it, cares about it or not.

Check✔

Scotland has had enough of the foolishness, the media, the Fake News, Jim Acosta, and society.....they are sick of it.

Check✔

Scotland has something up their sleeves and leggings

Check✔

42-7 Scotland

TAKE THAT TO BANK OF AMERICA
FcyuN7h.jpg
Ok, Zamir is long gone, and I'm sure the kids that are there now and coming DO NOT wish to made in comparison at all. They feel that they are their own person.

Ok, Zamir is long gone, and I'm sure the kids that are there now and coming DO NOT wish to made in comparison at all. They feel that they are their own person.
Very well Mr Raiders Rollin
Yeah so hey Guy, without you stealing my thunder is the rest of my Essay good enough sir?

Let’s play your game. Let’s just say Scotland has found “their very own” and let’s just repeat what you say and say that they want to be their very own brand without them being compared to any past legends. Well the bank is closed Saturday but come Monday they will be back at practice after the check has been cashed

No-watt-I’m-sayin

Last edited:
Reactions: Raiders Rollin
PLEASE CLICK ON THIS DIAGRAM FOR BETTER OPTICAL VIEW
Lets say Scotland gets past Jordan.......They boys will have to play Gibson :eek:

CNBrZqZ.jpg

Scotland playing well considering the circumstances. I hope they make some noise. I pick Scotland in this one.

Reactions: S2V2
Scotland playing well considering the circumstances. I hope they make some noise. I pick Scotland in this one.
I hope they represent this side of the railroad tracks. In fact, I know they will. Scotland must play "the safe game" on here. They will be asleep until Friday. Their alarm is scheduled to ((( Ring ))) at approximately 9:45pm est. and then they'll do that broad attracting thang
giphy.gif

Reactions: Raider7967
I think Richmond is playing pretty well
considering their circumstances also

I have had to listen this year on the stream more than ever. I do believe Scotland can do well in the East and they gave us a great game. Won against Jack Britt when needed. Sounds like they have a rhythm at the right time of year. This is the time of year you want to be clicking with the cards you are dealt.

We seem to be turning the ball over lately, but maybe that’s out of our system. We will neeed to beat some quality teams, but the #2 seed was a good thing

Pinecrest-Like to see them go deep in the playoffs and they were gifted to go East. I don’t know if they have ever been past the second round, but someone can correct if that’s wrong.

71st-I haven’t seem them play, but it doesn’t sound like they have played up to the hype created preseason. They have a new start now.

Good luck to all.

The Jordan Coach is faster than anyone on Scotlands roster. He may put himself in if they get to far behind.

The time has arrived. All the Scots are currently at Fishbone, Taco Bell, Mi Casita, and the seafood join, just to go into Jordan's home and Poot on their bleachers

Lets pray for a great game, clean run, no injuries, and hope to see a winner tonight

Best wishes to both teams

Sloppy field...Sloppy play on both sides so far.Gonna be a nasty game in Durham.

Scotland took the ball back on their 11yr line and working it back

crazy game
Scotland fumbled then intercepted the ball from Jordan

0-0

Looks like a low scoring game with the pasture at hand

CmvaV2EVIAQIXKa.jpg

Jordan fumbles again and scotland recovers on their 31

Scotland - 1st down, ~8 minutes to go, ball on Jordan's 25-yard line. Scotland 0, Jordan 0

It's on the fm station in laurinburg...it's a very sloppy game...0-0 2nd qtr...announcers are crying. .. Refs. and all that stuff...you have to hear them. It's funny.

Reactions: S2V2
It's on the fm station in laurinburg...it's a very sloppy game...0-0 2nd qtr...announcers are crying. .. Refs. and all that stuff...you have to hear them. It's funny.
lol
very sloppy yes

Scotland - 1st down, ~7 minutes to go, ball on Jordan's 12-yard line. Scotland 0, Jordan 0

Scotland - 18 Yd pass completed to #5 Syheam Mcqueen for a TD. Scotland 6, Jordan 0

Scotland - PAT Missed. Scotland 6, Jordan 0

GO SCOTS...........

Scotland kicked off to Jordan. Jordan has the ball on their own 26-yard line. Scotland 6, Jordan 0

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT