ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland @ D H Conley

I hear ya. I acknowledge that wall is a tremendous athlete. Has he proven he can be a good passer?

I hear ya. I acknowledge that wall is a tremendous athlete. Has he proven he can be a good passer?
The jury is out but as I said he won the job last year so he must be better and qb play is more than passing a lot of it is decision making and both of the other guys have not shown the ability to make good decisions. This is the issue that concerns me the most and with #12 he cannot scramble so more times than not he will just sling it into coverage -#6 does have some running ability.

I would suggest that some of the Scotland guys quit their day jobs and go coach for the Scot's It's unbelievable how much more they know than Coach Bailey. It's amazing how well some guys can coach in the stands while eating popcorn and washing it down with an Ice cold beverage....lol

I would suggest that some of the Scotland guys quit their day jobs and go coach for the Scot's It's unbelievable how much more they know than Coach Bailey. It's amazing how well some guys can coach in the stands while eating popcorn and a Coke....LOL!
I tried they would not let me - lol! Not saying I know more than Coach not that arrogant but I know when I see that a kid looks lost on the field. You do not have to be a coach to see that if you saw them both play you would say the same. Maybe the kid(s) don't understand the situation or just can't process the game fast enough. At the end of the day he can play Bozo the Clown at qb if he would like! That is why he is the coach and I'm the fan. At the end of the day no coach is taking anyones advice on this site surely not mine!

I would suggest that some of the Scotland guys quit their day jobs and go coach for the Scot's It's unbelievable how much more they know than Coach Bailey. It's amazing how well some guys can coach in the stands while eating popcorn and washing it down with an Ice cold beverage....lol

Isn’t this a forum where we all just talk about about football and our opinions on our team
If your qb play sucked as much as ours you wud have an opinion . We all know coach is greAt but
It’s not required to agree with everything.,this place here is just something to do from Saturday to Thursday.

Isn’t this a forum where we all just talk about about football and our opinions on our team
If your qb play sucked as much as ours you wud have an opinion . We all know coach is greAt but
It’s not required to agree with everything.,this place here is just something to do from Saturday to Thursday.

You're right! :)

Amen Brother! If anyone on here thinks their opinion really matters then they have serious issues!

Reactions: ncjeff
I know the bar is high. I just think it is a long season and the teams will have to develop. I think the QBs I saw were ok, and I have seen some pretty good QBs. You are 3-0 and you have played 3 pretty good teams. You could have won 50-0 in all 3 games and you would still just be 3-0.

You know our coaches read this stuff and get ideas don’t u? Heck, on vacation this week and no game
For me unless I wanna see those scrubs from Hoggard again. Even a Hoggard fan told me that wasn’t worth the 40 minute drive, so all I got
Besides the beauty of my location and company is the internet .
GO SCOTS

I know the bar is high. I just think it is a long season and the teams will have to develop. I think the QBs I saw were ok, and I have seen some pretty good QBs. You are 3-0 and you have played 3 pretty good teams. You could have won 50-0 in all 3 games and you would still just be 3-0.
we just worry about all those points we didn’t get and coach references it also, but I’ll guess everyone’s team didn’t score a few times they should have .

I have always tried to be fair and honest with my opinion here. This isnt about Hoggard or any other school. I think Bailey wants a ring as much as anyone and I can’t blame him. He has been so close. He has a system that has gotten him to the door step year after year but he hasn’t been able to get thru. My opinion is that he is willing to take some lumps developing the passing game so it will be an asset come playoff time. If he feel the two guys he’s rotating can get the job done than he can develop Wall at WR which he may need deep into the playoffs. Now, some of you may do it differently and that’s ok but I like what he’s doing. You guys are 3-0. You have outscored your opps 92-22, while going thru some growing pains. I think your ok. I think these guys will get better and make another deep run and it might just be Wall at WR that makes the difference. I think Bailey has earned the benefit of the doubt that he has a plan for what he’s trying.

Port...thanks for saying this..what I was thinking, I'm just not into typing long post...lol

Reactions: portcity FB
You know our coaches read this stuff and get ideas don’t u? Heck, on vacation this week and no game
For me unless I wanna see those scrubs from Hoggard again. Even a Hoggard fan told me that wasn’t worth the 40 minute drive, so all I got
Besides the beauty of my location and company is the internet .
GO SCOTS
Have fun at the beach! Maybe Hoggard varsity can follow the JVs lead. They beat CF 17-14 in OT. It was CF 1st lost in 5 years.

Told you guys eventually no offense would be a problem didn't think it would be this game but I knew it would come but it is what it is.

Another missed receiver and another bad snap from center on a punt that is (2) to the punter.

8-7 Conley. Thought the Scots would run all over that swiss cheese D of the Vikes.
I never said that because I know how suspect our offense is. Way to many penalties, bad snaps and negative plays. All my Scotland folks laughed when I said if we play like this . Britt would wear us out. Well maybe it will be Conley! We just get in our on way and it puts to much on the defense!

I never said that because I know how suspect our offense is. Way to many penalties, bad snaps and negative plays. All my Scotland folks laughed when I said if we play like this . Britt would wear us out. Well maybe it will be Conley! We just get in our on way and it puts to much on the defense!

Bailey will figure out in the 2nd half.

I got hounded about the qb play well our announcers are all over how they are not decisive, missing wide open receivers and throwing into coverage when guys on the other side of the field are wide open but hey what do fans know!

Here comes the two minute passing drill. UNC after looking like crap is back in the game. Wake should be shot!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT