ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland @ D H Conley

Did any qb win the job or ??(??????
#12 played the entire 2nd half he threw a td that should have been intercepted db let it go off his hands and our receiver caught. i believe that was the only pass i counted. Might have been one more. Bailey went back to running like previous years. I think he is just now looking for someone to manage the game. I think he is going to go with what has won for him and that is the run. He seemed very unhappy at half but I will not to try to analyze his words but the penalties and mistakes obviously bothered him.

#12 played the entire 2nd half he threw a td that should have been intercepted db let it go off his hands and our receiver caught. i believe that was the only pass i counted. Might have been one more. Bailey went back to running like previous years. I think he is just now looking for someone to manage the game. I think he is going to go with what has won for him and that is the run. He seemed very unhappy at half but I will not to try to analyze his words but the penalties and mistakes obviously bothered him.
To many Unsportsmanlike penalties.

7fd906f4-40a3-4094-ab75-780bf9f69c53
4-0
Off week then travel to Britt
Britt goes to new Hanover next week

7fd906f4-40a3-4094-ab75-780bf9f69c53
4-0
Off week then travel to Britt
Britt goes to new Hanover next week
Bailey names Barfield the starter - Here we go! Maybe now that the alternating stops the play will get better. He did say neither qb took the job and ran with it which is not very comforting. He did say Wall would start to play some QB as well not just goal line wildcat. Not wishing anyone to fail but I think playing Wall more is going to be needed at some point.

Bailey names Barfield the starter - Here we go! Maybe now that the alternating stops the play will get better. He did say neither qb took the job and ran with it which is not very comforting. He did say Wall would start to play some QB as well not just goal line wildcat. Not wishing anyone to fail but I think playing Wall more is going to be needed at some point.[/QUOTE
I think Coach Bailey will have some surprises for certain conference games.

Have to be in town til 530 can’t make that one 7:00
Think I’m going to Cleveland/Gibbons , will roll in there near 730 kickoff.. worse case one of 2 descent fville games

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT