ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland County is ranked No. 2 in two statewide preseason polls. Mallard Creek is No. 3.

MC play calling went very conservative after break, and some MC inexperience also showed up. They still put more points up than I thought they would in week 1.
Sounds like a mallard creek problem last I checked scotland doesn't get to call plays for them. honestly I felt like the big game pressure got to the scots in the first half just some uncharacteristic mistakes early on were not used to playing in these type of games to start our season. Call me biased but I dnt think mallard creek is 21 points better than us

Sounds like a mallard creek problem last I checked scotland doesn't get to call plays for them. honestly I felt like the big game pressure got to the scots in the first half just some uncharacteristic mistakes early on were not used to playing in these type of games to start our season. Call me biased but I dnt think mallard creek is 21 points better than us
I think they're 35 points better. They took their foot off the gas. U better b glad Aaron brand is over here and not OC at creek still. He would have put a 50 spot on yall.

Reactions: Champ_24
Congrats to Mallard Creek awesome team and well coached my Scots have to get better. 34 only touching it 12 times i will never understand.

I think they're 35 points better. They took their foot off the gas. U better b glad Aaron brand is over here and not OC at creek still. He would have put a 50 spot on yall.
Mister CougarsDad are you sure about this where you the? and when and where do we play your team sir.

Mister CougarsDad are you sure about this where you there?
Nope had 2 work l8 but a buddy of mine skyped me from the game and kept calling me giving info. But I heard it all on the radio. And from the radio and he agreed being there in person that MC took their foot off the gas. He said looks like coach was trying 2 get his o line run block practice because he was so adamant about running.

Now where do I begin... SCOTS!!!!!... You blew it, I told MC posters it was over. M.C guys I was wrong. Scots y'all froze up the lights were to bright. You got the best player in the country and he doesn't touch it 25 times or more. In a game like this Zeus getting the ball. Your defense was terrible and undisciplined. Your d-line got blew off the ball. Your LB's were chasing the run not staying home. I couldn't believe it, and your DB's lol your DB's woooooo. No backpedaling just standing there watching guys run by them. I've figured out why you guys have been under achievers. Yours fans should feel like my profile pic "lil Darryl". MC out coached y'all and beat you up. Took your lunch money, strong armed you. Nepsy7 & Blue Gold I stand corrected your QB balled out.

Now where do I begin... SCOTS!!!!!... You blew it, I told MC posters it was over. M.C guys I was wrong. Scots y'all froze up the lights were to bright. You got the best player in the country and he doesn't touch it 25 times or more. In a game like this Zeus getting the ball. Your defense was terrible and undisciplined. Your d-line got blew off the ball. Your LB's were chasing the run not staying home. I couldn't believe it, and your DB's lol your DB's woooooo. No backpedaling just standing there watching guys run by them. I've figured out why you guys have been under achievers. Yours fans should feel like my profile pic "lil Darryl". MC out coached y'all and beat you up. Took your lunch money, strong armed you. Nepsy7 & Blue Gold I stand corrected your QB balled out.
Aaaaaaaand here he goes lol

Glad 2 see this problem early than late. U guys have a great football team.
Thanks we are what we are 34 and 5 and struggle on the pass but our defense did play much better in the 2nd half the way our offense played in the 1st half they where on the field to much but again MC is a very good team we lost to.

I believe you had Scotland by 28. So close. 10 games left . You said 5 losses. Creek has to play .500 ball the rest of the way. Looking forward to my West meck jersey.

Reactions: Champ_24
I wouldn't say they are overrated (MC, believe it or not, is kind of hard to beat), but there are a couple of glaring weaknesses for Scotland that never seem to be addressed year after year for whatever reason, and when you play MC, you also can't let prime opportunities slip by.

It was still a heck of an effort on Scotland's part. They are going to be a handful this year.
Their weakness is defending the passing game! Teams with an OK running game and good passing game will beat them.

Last edited:
I believe you had Scotland by 28. So close. 10 games left . You said 5 losses. Creek has to play .500 ball the rest of the way. Looking forward to my West meck jersey.
LoL.. man them Scots brought a sharp spoon, not a knife. To a gun fight, yall sitting there with clips ammo. Congrats I was impressed. The race to 5..lol

Their weakness is defending the passing game! Teams with an OK running game and good passing game will beat them.
There weakness is their whole defense. You can't win a 4-A championship. If you cant stop nobody. It was a complete disappointment if a team spreads them out. They're going have a long day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT