ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland County is ranked No. 2 in two statewide preseason polls. Mallard Creek is No. 3.

If that video dont fire the SCOTS up, then I don't know guys...I know it would inspire most teams to learn from it and they will. 27-21 SCOTLAND.

Reactions: swett2victory
Mallard Creek 2016 three loses:

Please Watch these video:
(L)MALLARD CREEK VS BUTLER: Butler beat them passing

(L)MALLARD CREEK VS VANCE: Vance beat them passing, MC performing with a lot of QB keepers action

(L)MALLARD CREEK VS SOUTH POINTE: SP beat them with a complete passing package

Summary: I see Mallard Creek weakness is defending the pass. MC also fumbles under pressure and play on the risky edge on their passing game(results - interceptions). Expect a lot of quarterback keepers and short lobs to gain yards upon yards and with end results - beat the Scots.

Last edited:
hopefully a white 95 yd kickoff return
or 70 yd td run, or a 7 minute drive
and a td.
Scotswin
7 Minutes is too long. It takes me 6.5mins to take a dump, 5mins to eat 2 McDoubles, and 15sec to take a selfie

When you make a statement in 45secs, it will destroy the momentum of those 47mins and 15secs

NB,
Well yes I do realize there are only 5 returning starters but has the passing game on defense been an issue for them in past years?

I haven't watched them that much over the years but I do know one thing, I wouldn't want to be running the ball at #99 or #90 for the Creek; 6'6-315 and the other is 6'3-300 with a couple of their DE's being 6'3-6'5, that's a lot of size up front. I think pass D has been an issue for Scotland in the past, however.

I haven't watched them that much over the years but I do know one thing, I wouldn't want to be running the ball at #99 or #90 for the Creek; 6'6-315 and the other is 6'3-300 with a couple of their DE's being 6'3-6'5, that's a lot of size up front. I think pass D has been an issue for Scotland in the past, however.
NBBear
Zamir is going to college and he wont be facing 5'2-150s. Might as well put him to the test. Of course be smart about the whole game in general but still use him smart. I hope no one gets hurt but I see two things: Hard hitting and a lot of Yellow eggs flying

Of course I am pretty sure all the people following either of these teams across the state really have doubt that there will be much different technique for Scotland from past years. I am pretty sure MC and crew are hoping that Scotland gives it to the Superstars and see what can come out of this.........

Oue9ftU.jpg

CSMT1_7o_400x400.jpg

In this game the defense alone will not achieve success

-Scotland MUST deny Mallard Creek from having any access near the QB.
-Scotland must have a great counterattack plan in place
-Scotland must have some great control measures to provide the flexibility needed to respond to sudden changes(back up plan after back up plan)

Destroying Mallard Creeks command and control will disrupt their flexibility with Scotland.

Scotland must deny them very early, effectively, on the line, and on the scoreboard

While the run game being Scotlands primary plan, Mallard Creek has been eliminated in the passing game

The goal is to use these key players or better yet unlikely players to shape the field, disrupting Mallard Creeks momentum and leaving them susceptible, delusional, and questionable

When this is succeeded - Scotland takes the game, the torch, the night, and one game down to a State Championship

S2V

Last edited:
don't you weigh a buck 35? I could see that being the case!

NBBear
Zamir is going to college and he wont be facing 5'2-150s. Might as well put him to the test. Of course be smart about the whole game in general but still use him smart. I hope no one gets hurt but I see two things: Hard hitting and a lot of Yellow eggs flying
don't you weigh a buck 35? I could see that being the case!

Few pounds heavier, but regardless, wouldn't want to run it at a 6'5-6'6 300 pound dude!

Most overrrated stat with regards to HS football is size. I see people tell me they have a Oline that avg 300lbs and then I look out on field and see these kids that are so overweight they cant get into a 3 point stance.

Creek has had lines that were huge and struggled to move the ball against good squads. The best Oline in the schools history didnt have a kid over 260lb's. Mean, athletic and could move. Creek has always been blessed with alot of 6'2 -6'3 kids in the 230-260 range that can move.

The kids listed above have legitimate D1 BCS size, strength and athletic abilty but until I see them go 4 quarters moving people or stopping people it will just be potential and not production. I look forward to seeing this years group truly get after it on Thursday with a huge chip on their shoulder.

Most overrrated stat with regards to HS football is size. I see people tell me they have a Oline that avg 300lbs and then I look out on field and see these kids that are so overweight they cant get into a 3 point stance.

Creek has had lines that were huge and struggled to move the ball against good squads. The best Oline in the schools history didnt have a kid over 260lb's. Mean, athletic and could move. Creek has always been blessed with alot of 6'2 -6'3 kids in the 230-260 range that can move.

The kids listed above have legitimate D1 BCS size, strength and athletic abilty but until I see them go 4 quarters moving people or stopping people it will just be potential and not production. I look forward to seeing this years group truly get after it on Thursday with a huge chip on their shoulder.
POWERFUL!

Mr. Swett, with all due respect sir, we've heard all about Scotland. All about the first 45 seconds. All about Zamir. All about the game plan and counter while everyone else is laying low. Agreeing or disagreeing. The opponent is very quiet and very dangerous. Dont forget Mr. Swett, there will be another team traveling to Laurinburg to compete in this contest sir, and I'm sure they've done their homework, and have every intention of traveling back up 74 with a victory chant... so I just say "watch out now" they are not coming down 74 to lose, so get ready. Nobody's won nor lost yet. They have to play the game.

Scots by 4 as we near coin toss. The spread is tightening with all the talk...don't talk em out of a victory. Just sayin...GO SCOTS...

IzwIgp0.jpg

Pate Stadium is prepared. There is no trip wire, mud or pot holes. Just green even ground holding down green grass, white chalk and awaiting the LOUD SOUNDS OF THE SCOTLAND FANS. It is a sunny afternoon today, but tomorrow evening this very place will have a large migration of individuals from around the state move in to watch the ability of great athletes make things happen on both end in order to win the first game. The only green you will see will be the field. Today the stadium of champions is still, quiet, and patient. Tomorrow though, the Sound of Silence will be disturbed.

The local police department has been notified as we speak. If they hear or any noise disturbance is reported in the Scotland County area, it is the Sounds of Silence being disturbed by The Loud Sounds of The Scots. The Police Department said "as long as it is for a full 48mins". Scotland shook hands, agreed, and made that a promise

Be mindful folks, this is not the same as "Disturbing the Peace"

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben-Badd
IF YOU HAD ONE SHOT
ONE OPPORTUNITY
TO SEIZE EVERYTHING YOU EVER WANTED
ONE MOMENT,
WOULD YOU CAPTURE IT
OR JUST LET IT SLIP.

WILL THE "CREEK" FILL THESE SEATS UP ON 8.17.17 OR WILL THEY BE FILLED UP BY EVERYONE ELSE?
This time tomorrow will feel so good. Specially after eating Go_Scots BBQ
SNVvSGI.jpg

Last edited:
U boys have to come up to the hills to put 12000 in the stands and have a 50/50 winner take home around 19K.

Pulling for the Scots in this one!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

U boys have to come up to the hills to put 12000 in the stands and have a 50/50 winner take home around 19K.

Pulling for the Scots in this one!!!

I'm jealous!!! Middle Creek won't let me land my helicopter on the field anymore!!! I have to land it on top of the school and bungee jump down. Word of advice.......don't use a 4 story bungee cord on a 3 story school!!!! :(

maxresdefault.jpg

Both teams are state championship contenders: Scotland in N.C. 4A; Mallard Creek in 4AA. In the past six years, the Fightin’ Scots have won a 4A state championship and compiled an 80-7 record.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT