ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland County is ranked No. 2 in two statewide preseason polls. Mallard Creek is No. 3.

swett2victory

Aug 28, 2010
Cocoa Beach, Florida
u2w8LAd.jpg

Four teams sitting on the end zone and up the sideline to watch, learn, and to have the opportunity to watch the capability Zeus has. And he gave them what they were asking for

Mr. Nepsy......please........please.........please.................................................Prepare

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
My jamboree opinion
DILLON PLAYED WORSE THAN LOST CATTLE
Dillon was looking like they has forgot the varsity team. Ima thanking that wus their JV program. They sho-nough wusnt ah-playing like the Dillon ima use to seeing. I sho wus ah-get'n tar of watching them boys kid me. Or wus it that I wus ah-watching a great football team in blue?

And wut about them Dillon fans right thur on the bottom near the left side of the home side near the scoreboard Hoop - and ah-hallering. They got us Scotland fan booted out. Some type of Bleacher defense by Dillon.

They made our Scotland fan start Hoop-and ah-hallering as well. Then all-sudden our fan wus hypnotized by them Dillon folks and he blurd out "I AINT SCURD OF NO PO-LEESE, DILLON AINT SHHH, YOU AINT SHHHH, YA'LL AINT READY FOR US, GO HEAD BRUH, I AINT SCURD OF NO PO-LEESE". Next thing I notice is the PO-LEESE sneaks up on the brotha man from the top of the bleachers. He wus playing covert games and when I seen-um I said........... "GOT-EM"

The PO-LEESE wus like "you dont care bout no PO-LEESE.....lets go". Ofcourse that wus homies 3rd warning of excitement

THIS WUS THE BATTLE OF THE CAROLINAS--------THE BLEACHER VERSION
North Carolina wus ah-representing Zeus
South Carolina wus ah-representing their homies

Last edited by a moderator:
Mallard Creek in the house
2.5hr drive to watch for only 30mins and they were out. That is true dedication. They saw enough and it wus time to hit the drawing board
ONMycWX.jpg

But coach never once smiled(reminded me of Clint Eastwood). His stare wus vicious and had me all puzzled in the head. I wunted to go shake his hand, but not with that durn look........which had me all messed up in the head. And his staff, almost like they couldnt speak. This is what it looked like from my angle.
tenor.gif

Last edited:
OH NOT TO WORRY MR. NEPSY
Now if Dillon woulda pooped a diarrhea whooping on Scotland ladnight........Nepsy, Pepsy, and Mr. Dr. Pepper woulda been on here puking all over my post.

But that wusnt the case................................Nepsy I aint like it when you is quiet. I mean bud I know it wus just a Jamboree but pa I wunna hear your words.

IM CALLING YOU OUT NOW........STOP THIS CHILDISH GAME AND HAVING ME WAITING

Last edited:
That is his smile.
Is it?
He looks like a nice guy under that shell...

I think for us Mr. Blue, #10 will be our QB. Both #10 and #7 fumble and scrambled the ball at the beginning but in my eyes #10 wins the position. Which is the Westover kid

#7 has a nice slinging arm to go air raid Style if needed. #10 has the QB/RB capability, but then again I have also seen #7 run purty tough.

What have you heard on your end Mr. Blue?

Last edited:
Is it?
He looks like a nice guy under that shell...

I think for us Mr. Blue, #10 will be our QB. Both #10 and #7 fumble and scrambled the ball at the beginning but at the beginning in my eyes #10 wins the position. Which is the Westover kid

#7 has a nice slinging arm to go air raid Style

what have you heard on your end?

Nice guy? Sure. As far as the SCotland QB. I have no idea what the QB situation is. I doubt it will have much to do with throwing it. Its not gonna be Air Scotties next Thursday. Bailey is gonna pound the 2 backs, play great defense and see what happens. An occasional slant or go route just to keep 11 out of the box...Lol

If Scotland has to throw it much more than 15 times its not gonna matter who they start.

Reactions: swett2victory
Nice guy? Sure. As far as the SCotland QB. I have no idea what the QB situation is. I doubt it will have much to do with throwing it. Its not gonna be Air Scotties next Thursday. Bailey is gonna pound the 2 backs, play great defense and see what happens. An occasional slant or go route just to keep 11 out of the box...Lol

If Scotland has to throw it much more than 15 times its not gonna matter who they start.
But them MC boys are much much much bigger on the line so I hope the Scotties have a back up plan after back up plan after back up plan. Cause of course they is going to eliminate Zeus ability down the middle

I was the best man at Nepseys Wedding so I am qualified to speak in his defense. Why his wife actually married Nepsey and not me when I was the best man is still a mystery. ANYWHO....HERE I GO....THE SCOTS GOT NUTTIN FOR THE CREEK
- LETS START WITH 6' 5" and 420 BENCH AND THATS JUST OUR STUDENT TRAINER
-WE HAVE THE BEST COACHES WITHIN A FIVE MILE RADIUS OF THE SCHOOL
-WE WON TWO STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS BY RUNNING THE SAME TWO PLAYS OVER AND OVER
-OUR CHEERLEADERS ARE FASTER THAN WHITE ........................................PEOPLE
-OUR HEAD COACH HASNT CHANGED FACIAL EXPRESSIONS IN 34 YEARS.

SO IT'S TIME FOR SCOTLAND TO SHAKE IN FEAR!! THE CREEK IS RISING!!!

But them MC boys are much much much bigger on the line so I hope the Scotties have a back up plan after back up plan after back up plan. Cause of course they is going to eliminate Zeus ability down the middle

We will see. Kids a stud. He is gonna get some. MC is built for that to be sure. You hope you can eliminate the 65 yard run and make the kid work for what he gets but his special quality is the extra gear that is hard to prepare for. You see defenders take bad angles on him all the time on film.

To me the bigger issue is the Scotland defense. Dont see a true 3-4 very often in Meck county. Can be difficult to deal with especially in a first game with noise being a factor.

I was the best man at Nepseys Wedding so I am qualified to speak in his defense. Why his wife actually married Nepsey and not me when I was the best man is still a mystery. ANYWHO....HERE I GO....THE SCOTS GOT NUTTIN FOR THE CREEK
-OUR CHEERLEADERS ARE FASTER THAN WHITE ........................................PEOPLE

I'm confused Diddy. You as the best man had the ring in hand. Why the freak didnt you put thu rang on her. You screwed yourself. You coulda already been knee deep but yeah oh well.

I thank I coulda, woulda, and shoulda made him smile. But he Wu's already pist bout the bleacher battle getting routtie routtie cause they turnt his focus off, then he told his staff "LETS GO BOYS"

We will see. Kids a stud. He is gonna get some. MC is built for that to be sure. You hope you can eliminate the 65 yard run and make the kid work for what he gets but his special quality is the extra gear that is hard to prepare for. You see defenders take bad angles on him all the time on film.

To me the bigger issue is the Scotland defense. Dont see a true 3-4 very often in Meck county. Can be difficult to deal with especially in a first game with noise being a factor.
Yeah the kid is a phenomenon. All eyes Wu's on him once on the field. I want to swe quality and quantity. MC is going to bring that super A-game.

Trust me the noise will be a huge factor. You will not see green grass around there. Place is going to be packed. And them routtie routtie folks will be present

Nice guy? Sure. As far as the SCotland QB. I have no idea what the QB situation is.. Its not gonna be Air Scotties next Thursday. Bailey is gonna pound the 2 backs, play great defense and see what happens. An occasional slant or go route just to keep 11 out of the box...Lol

Darn the game plan is given away.

All true and just see what happens

OH NOT TO WORRY MR. NEPSY
Now if Dillon woulda pooped a diarrhea whooping on Scotland ladnight........Nepsy, Pepsy, and Mr. Dr. Pepper woulda been on here puking all over my post.

But that wusnt the case................................Nepsy I aint like it when you is quiet. I mean bud I know it wus just a Jamboree but pa I wunna hear your words.

IM CALLING YOU OUT NOW........STOP THIS CHILDISH GAME AND HAVING ME WAITING

LMAO! That's not my style. Why would the outcome of a scrimmage win or lose, establish how i comment or what i say? The #1 RB in the nation did what he was supposed to do. I got feed back from some of the coaches and MC fans that attended. We will be hitting Smithfields at 2:30 pm on Thursday. Looking forward to the game.

Is Scotland bringing in more bleacher's on the visitor's side. Not a lot of seat on that side.

Hey Scotswin
Can we make a drug deal?
Just so I aint gotta drive to Lawnburg just to get a ticket, Can you stop by the school Monday for me and purchase a ticket for me. I'll but you a Hot Dog or we can do the most expensive joint in Lawnburg. You know I got it

I need this request completed NLT Monday at 12pm.

Thanks
S2V

Diddy You're a Fool!.....LMAO!

LMAO! That's not my style. Why would the outcome of a scrimmage win or lose, establish how i comment or what i say? The #1 RB in the nation did what he was supposed to do. I got feed back from some of the coaches and MC fans that attended. We will be hitting Smithfields at 2:30 pm on Thursday. Looking forward to the game.

Is Scotland bringing in more bleacher's on the visitor's side. Not a lot of seat on that side.
Some fella from Robeson Country, which is where I reside Mr. Nepsy said that MC is suppose to brang 20,000 folks to the game. I said nah guy how about taking a zero off of that big number. But anyhow Mr. Nepsy7 I would thank they would put more bleachers but every high school I go to, the home team is always capable of fitting like 50,000 folks and the visitors side like 500 folks.

Is there some sort of standard in bleacher size according to population?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make sure your people dont come here trying to get all routie routie. Just tell'em to enjoy the football game(win or lose)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr. Nepsy
Zeus gave all them high schools a show. and when he wus done according to his purfermance, he might as well said:

Last edited:
Reactions: wannbecoach
MC will probably have 1 or 2 buses. The majority in attendance will most likely coming up from Fayetteville & surrounding areas. I thought the visitors side would be similar to Dillon ?

Scotland guys feeling pretty good about themselves. After last night i can certainly see why. Like i said earlier...hope we can keep in close
nah
Mr. Blue.........I hope we can keep it close. By the looks of the MC coach, he is serious and the vicious look speaks volume. Like I said that LINE is HUGE and they will appear BIGGER in person. I know Scotland has a plan and pretty sure they didnt give away the ultimate game plan at the scrimmage

I say they still try to score in the first 45sec as always. Can they?..........we will see

MC will probably have 1 or 2 buses. The majority in attendance will most likely coming up from Fayetteville & surrounding areas. I thought the visitors side would be similar to Dillon ?
Truthfully Mr. Nepsy
I have never been to Dillon. I thought with Richmond/Scotland always being a big game, they woulda expand the life of the bleachers. No matter what, you will certainly experience the amount of people standing.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Now I aint wunt non of this cheezy mess if MC loses Mr. Nepsy
rapper-crying.jpg

Last edited:
Truthfully Mr. Nepsy
I have never been to Dillon. I thought with Richmond/Scotland always being a big game, they woulda expand the life of the bleachers. No matter what, you will certainly experience the amount of people standing.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Now I aint wunt non of this cheezy mess if MC loses Mr. Nepsy
rapper-crying.jpg

Come on Man! MC lost 3 games last years. That's the most games they've lost in a season since the school 1st opened in 2007. It's how you finish the season.

nah
Mr. Blue.........I hope we can keep it close. By the looks of the MC coach, he is serious and the vicious look speaks volume. Like I said that LINE is HUGE and they will appear BIGGER in person. I know Scotland has a plan and pretty sure they didnt give away the ultimate game plan at the scrimmage

I say they still try to score in the first 45sec as always. Can they?..........we will see

Have you been to a MC practice or scrimmage?? Only one returning starter on the OLine. Not sure why you would think they are so huge?

Whats the QB looking like on your end Mr. Nepsy?
What skills does he bring to the field?

He's a Junior. He has the potential to be a good FCS QB, by time he leaves the Creek. We will see if he starts showing the pedigree on Thursday. The good thing is his replacement is just as good.

Come on Man! MC lost 3 games last years. That's the most games they've lost in a season since the school 1st opened in 2007. It's how you finish the season.
I am taking a wild guess but I would hope Scotland is watching the film of those exact 3 loses to gain knowledge of how to break the code first time around. While MC is probubly watching that CF game to see how they broke the code on Pate property, even with all that hoop-ah-hallering. I'm purty sure they are going to study how a One-legged QB from CF beat Scotland. That will be MCs backup plan to have a one-legged QB if need be.

Well Mr. Nepsy, since 2007, we have a new president, a new IPhone has been out, the fidget spinner wus invented and Scotland gots a new Jumbo Tron and stuff. so yeah we aint done inventing stuff around here. New seeds have been planted so we'll see if the roots are strong enough papa

Have you been to a MC practice or scrimmage?? Only one returning starter on the OLine. Not sure why you would think they are so huge?
nah never been, but dont try that trickery stuff on me BLUE. I'm not falling for the David Copperfield hallucination. If you is lying to me, i'm gona come hunt you down. I better not see none of this mess on 18 Aug 2017
wp-1484155422501.jpeg

He's a Junior. He has the potential to be a good FCS QB, by time he leaves the Creek. We will see if he starts showing the pedigree on Thursday. The good thing is his replacement is just as good.
Thats purty good Nepsy. So what does he do his 40 in...................in the 4s???
FCS_logo_web.jpg

Last edited:
My jamboree opinion
DILLON PLAYED WORSE THAN LOST CATTLE
Dillon was looking like they has forgot the varsity team. Ima thanking that wus their JV program. They sho-nough wusnt ah-playing like the Dillon ima use to seeing. I sho wus ah-get'n tar of watching them boys kid me. Or wus it that I wus ah-watching a great football team in blue?

And wut about them Dillon fans right thur on the bottom near the left side of the home side near the scoreboard Hoop - and ah-hallering. They got us Scotland fan booted out. Some type of Bleacher defense by Dillon.

They made our Scotland fan start Hoop-and ah-hallering as well. Then all-sudden our fan wus hypnotized by them Dillon folks and he blurd out "I AINT SCURD OF NO PO-LEESE, DILLON AINT SHHH, YOU AINT SHHHH, YA'LL AINT READY FOR US, GO HEAD BRUH, I AINT SCURD OF NO PO-LEESE". Next thing I notice is the PO-LEESE sneaks up on the brotha man from the top of the bleachers. He wus playing covert games and when I seen-um I said........... "GOT-EM"

The PO-LEESE wus like "you dont care bout no PO-LEESE.....lets go". Ofcourse that wus homies 3rd warning of excitement

S2V I also saw that excitement down a few rows from
our location, right after that homie said he don't care about no police, the police tapped him on the shoulder
and said lets go, I didn't hear another word as he
exited, he did see the 65 yd run, so he got his
moneys worth.....

What happened to the lost cattle?
Nobody's herd !!!!

13e1f615791ae0c5946535d92fadca17--funny-images-funny-animal-pictures.jpg

dog = Dillon rb or qb
cows = Scotland defense

S2V I also saw that excitement down a few rows from
our location, right after that homie said he don't care about no police, the police tapped him on the shoulder
and said lets go, I didn't hear another word as he
exited, he did see the 65 yd run, so he got his
moneys worth.....

What happened to the lost cattle?
Nobody's herd !!!!

13e1f615791ae0c5946535d92fadca17--funny-images-funny-animal-pictures.jpg

dog = Dillon rb or qb
cows = Scotland defense
LOL
Scotwins. Ima ask you won more time bud. Can you please get me a ticket, so I dont have to drive to lawnburg and then I meet you in the parking lot Thursday

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase. Purty please

I can pick you up a 3rd level endzone ticket cheap
or I can get you a 50yd line halfway up ticket with
a separate entrance. I'm off all day and will be
preparing in whatever way is necessary, only live about
5-10 min away from stadium, may tailgate around or
just show up about 6. I have parking right beside
stadium on the asphalt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT