ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland County @ Durham Hillside (week 2)

scotswin

Sep 16, 2003
Laurinburg, NC
Scotland 0-1 coming off a home loss to Mallard Creek 21-28 makes the trip
to Durham to play the Hillside Hornets 1-0, coming off an impressive
win at New Bern. 33--0.Dont know a whole lot on Hillside so whats the
word here, opinion, thoughts. My first trip to Hillside.
I would expect the Scots to be in an angry mood and release it
on these Hornets. What do you think????

Reactions: Brandon Hodge
If Hornetmania stays quiet during this week.....that's scary. It will be like walking into a haunted house on a muddy pasture.

Scotties will be prepare but Hillside is studying that freaking Mallard Creek film even on Sunday Morning. You see, them folks up in the Hillside would usually be in the church with them suit jackets that come down to thur knees for 12hrs with a fanning material in thur hand but tomorrow is a little different. They is gona be in some dark conference room studying that last film 50 million times

One thang about Hillside, when you thank you have won and theres 9secs on the clock......thank again. Them boys from that rich school will make a way to end your day

Best Hillside team I've seen since 2010. Their QB is legit, good size, accurate and very poised. The Hornets have speed and size (as usual). Their WR's really impressed, ran crisp routes and caught the ball well. #90 on D is a absolute monster at 6'3 295. The linebackers aren't huge but they're fast and can lay the wood. Can't say enough about their QB, he put a lot of work in the summer and it showed out there last night.

One thing I'll say about Hillside, their play-calling has vastly approved under the new coach. I was a fan of Coach King the person but not so much as a play-caller.

Coach Bailey was in the stands last night and got a first hand look at his week 2 opponents. He tried to hide way up there in the Hillside section but stood out like a sore thumb. May go down to Durham and catch this one.

You will be right there at the stadium Wannabe. The Scots should win this game but it won't be a gimme...good luck. Don't take em for granted.

All I know is that Hillside are and have always been the passing team. They will beat you in the passing game is not prepared(easily). I just hope something is corrected on defense as far as the passing goes. They are a tough team

Slant after slant after slant - right in the pocket

Y'all are a one man show, no other statement needed, good luck.
He's not the one that beat the Raiders last year, but he will be the reason the Scots beat the Raiders this year and when you lose to us in 2018 and he's gone i look forward to your words of wisdom then.

Reactions: swett2victory
He's not the one that beat the Raiders last year, but he will be the reason the Scots beat the Raiders this year and when you lose to us in 2018 and he's gone i look forward to your words of wisdom then.
ywQ8lmp.gif

He make be the reason "sikner51, because that's all they got , and if'n Scotland can't come up with a passing game words of wisdom, no championship for the scot's this year. Hey what do I know about Scotland that's right y'all can't stop a passing team. Good luck with your one man show he is a good athlete.

Hey Raider Junkie, how about you worry about Wake Forest. Instead of what the Hotel Echo Lima Lima is going on in the "BURG". Go Scots!!!!

He make be the reason "sikner51, because that's all they got , and if'n Scotland can't come up with a passing game words of wisdom, no championship for the scot's this year. Hey what do I know about Scotland that's right y'all can't stop a passing team. Good luck with your one man show he is a good athlete.
Better worry about the Raiders Junkie Scots will be fine Ya'll have run Hoggard out of town made your last coach have to go to AA , can't wait to see how ya'll destroy Till.

I don't worry about Football, I worry about the endangered species, the one eyed trouser mouse. Nobody is talking about it anymore. It's as if their mouths are zipped shut and this poor mouse is left dangling with no future. People need to get a grip on this because their apathy pisses me off. I'm sorry to vent but in today's world they are shunned and disrespected and yes, sometimes laughed at. The next time you seen one I hope you treat it nicely BUT never pet it. Once you pet it then it will lose its fear and demand that you continue the petting....the end result...well...I'd rather not say....just don't do it!!

Expect a packed house, expect to park across the street at the gas station (don't speak to the loiterers), expect a long line at the gate, expect the game to start AFTER 7:30pm, expect the smell of frying fish from the gate,expect standing room only on the visitors side, expect a roller coaster ride for this game and last but not least expect the unexpected.

Can't think of anything else.

Expect a packed house, expect to park across the street at the gas station (don't speak to the loiterers), expect a long line at the gate, expect the game to start AFTER 7:30pm, expect the smell of frying fish from the gate,expect standing room only on the visitors side, expect a roller coaster ride for this game and last but not least expect the unexpected.

Can't think of anything else.
HA!...................LOL You fool
Hornet
I remember thum days

Don't accept a free Fish sandwich from Byron the Hillside Alum.....he will spit a huge lugee on it before he gives it to you. It will still taste good though.........uh........so I've heard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT