ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland County 40 @ West Meck 27

Come on down warhead....we will set you up with one of the tailgaters before the game and make sure you get taken care of. Might want to come this year...most guys on here will agree seeing zamir white live is a must if you're a fan of high school football. But also, taking in a Richmond Scotland game is a bucket list too...and it's at Scotland this year which just seems to add to the atmosphere a bit more.

That was chip Williams on the up downs. I always liked it. They even did them after winnning the state championship. They had to do 1 for every point allowed. If it was a shut out the did 1.

STOP ZEUS?
Good-Fellas-Hilarious.jpg

WM defense feels pretty confident that they can stop Zeus. That came from a coach on the staff. Now, can Scotland's suspect secondary stop 5-wide?
Every team since his freshman year has had confidence that they can stop him, until they get on the field with him.

It's not that hard "mostly" shutting down Zeus. Richmond did it last year. but it comes at a price. For us, the QB beat the britches off us! This year, I'd say the other RB plus the QB will be your problem if you choose to committing to shutting down Zeus.

Like Twister said, he can be stopped but you only free up another aspect of the game... if you have another aspect...can't take anything away from him though. He is what he is...very special player...my thing is, if he scores 6 touchdowns and the opponent scores 7...you still lose the game... right now he's scorin 3 a game... could score more...that's up to coach... if they lose Fri. Nite, it ain't the end of the season ... but...like someone else said...it'll make you wonder about the Scots... they been Top 5 for 6 years.. and that's it... but... they beat Richmond... good luck.

Richmond didn't entirely stop him last year...the ankle he twisted in the 2nd quarter did. He was in a boot the entire next week. But, Richmond did sell out on him before the ankle and did a good job, but smiley carried the load rushing for 181 yards

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben-Badd
WM defense feels pretty confident that they can stop Zeus. That came from a coach on the staff. Now, can Scotland's suspect secondary stop 5-wide?
After the game let's get this coach on here and see how they did, cause talking about stopping him before the game is a lot easier than during it.

Reactions: nepsy7
Richmond didn't entirely stop him last year...the ankle he twisted in the 2nd quarter did. He was in a boot the entire next week. But, Richmond did sell out on him before the ankle and did a good job, but smiley carried the load rushing for 181 yards

Wasn't aware of the injury. He stayed in the game if I remember but you're right, it was Smiley that caused us the most trouble. Zeus' sophomore year it was the QB.

He totally caught us napping his freshman year...like, who is that kid? Where did he come from...very impressive even then... i THINK it was freshman year...anyways, can only wish him the best...glad he's leavin this year...lol.

yes, he stayed in the game...his lateral movement was nearly nonexistent...even on a bad ankle he's as good as your average RB, just couldn't make cuts or accelerate like he's used to. Due to hurricane Matthew, we had week off the following week which prevented him from missing a game. they limited him in the first round against new bern because it was still bothering him.

yeah, his freshman year was when he carried the ball about the whole way on an 80 yard clock chewing drive in the 4th quarter.

you said this dirty and true. im thinking coach said it or the guy?
I'm thinking the guy because he pulls for a team about 20 miles away and they got more problems than a broke watch, and they are convinced some how they know how to stop Zamir..

hey.sorry hope is good question.

Zamir Bailey fly to Georgia first game 2017 bulldogs grand ceremony on Georgia expence? Zamir enjoy? Pictures?

Zamir nor Bailey have been to Georgia this season. I don't know that Bailey has ever been to Georgia with Zamir.

I don't know when Zamir will take his official visit to Georgia...that's the only trip that the school is allowed to pay for. All trips outside of official visits are at the recruit's expense.

Last edited:
thanks. ok sorry for that

just my friend told me he saw in social media zamir in first Georgia game then another friend told yeah bailey went too and Georgia use expence. I thought it was good treatment by Georgia if true. maybe rumor

if you find it to be true, Georgia is king

I get my check twice a month
it's not the first of the month and your time yet

but on another subject Scotland will be there soon enough

I get my check twice a month
it's not the first of the month and your time yet

but on another subject Scotland will be there soon enough
But guess what it's the 15th, everyone knows. Checks come 1st and the 15th, get ready to cash that check. In Charlotte we have 24hr western unions, no excuses. West Meck will make you believe tonight.

4 Keys for SC to put this away:
* When #2 walks-up in the box either run power right at him or screens. If you run away and don't protect the backside he will run Zamir down before he gets turned upfield or gets through the line. He is that good off the edge.
* 11 is a handful on the fade and post corner routes. Better try to throw off timing with strong rush being on an island with him is trouble for any corner - sorta like the kid from North Davidson a few years back
* run opposite of #9 he is pretty good end (stands up a lot like HHS ends but a little more disruptive)
* don't get cute run what works and throw when available but not to prove a point.

West Meck will have the best set skill folks we will play during the regular season. MC has the best total package due to their line.

If we can do those 4 things and not turn it over we will win. #2 will get his just like #34.

Jmac if they're still game planning now. West Meck is going blow em out. Remember SC never respected WM. Take a look back 3 weeks ago how confident they were. I remembered they laughed and over looked this match up. Same thing make you laugh will make you cry.

But guess what it's the 15th, everyone knows. Checks come 1st and the 15th, get ready to cash that check. In Charlotte we have 24hr western unions, no excuses. West Meck will make you believe tonight.
lol you funny my brother. no beef from me because i could not bet to check for cash.

win or lose, can we talk after game tonight my brother? you available?

respect to both teams

Jmac if they're still game planning now. West Meck is going blow em out. Remember SC never respected WM. Take a look back 3 weeks ago how confident they were. I remembered they laughed and over looked this match up. Same thing make you laugh will make you cry.
who said they were gaming planning hell i hope not. This is what I'm saying the plan should be. Hell it doesn't matter what I think to the team. In regards to west meck i posted (highschool ot) before the season that sc could be 1-3 after the first 4 games. Losses to MC, HHS and WM were very possible. If SC lost tonight it would not shock me because WM is good at SC achilles but I also wouldn't be shocked if we beat the breaks of West Meck. Its kids and who knows what they will do when they get on the field. WM could smoke us also but traditionally we are always within a touch or two of any team we play. CF being the exception along with Dudley. That's 2 times in 100 games or so. So we normally stay close. Time will tell i will be hanging out in Arsley getting some wings and a cold one before game time.

I remember going there about 10 years ago. It was in the playoffs the year. We won the game by a score of 26-12 or 14, I think. What I do remember is all the airplanes that flew over the field and how bad the water tasted. I guess them planes will still be there and they aint not noting we can do bout that. But, my Daddy has developed a way to dehydrate water, so we will take some dehydrated water wit us to the game. Also the popcorn did not havve no salt on it, so take your own salt.

We beat W Meck, but we lost the next week to Eastern Burke county when Terrell Manning got hurt.

Yes we'e r here in da BIG CITY WEST SIDE of CLT. This is a NEW ERA of HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL. SHERATON CHARLOTTE airport hotel. just about 15 minutes drive from WEST MECK HIGH SCHOOL. is where's we's staying, about a 15 minutes drive from west meck high school .we's b's riding that SCOTS band wagon 2 nite, and we's b eating some of that tail gating food with da SCOTS faithful n's d ' parking LOT. FROMS d flock GO SCOTS................and GOOD LUCK 2 da CREEK 2 nite playing at HARDING . go creek. now that's football talk.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Yes we'e r here in da BIG CITY WEST SIDE of CLT. This is a NEW ERA of HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL. SHERATON CHARLOTTE airport hotel. just about 15 minutes drive from WEST MECK HIGH SCHOOL. is where's we's staying, about a 15 minutes drive from west meck high school .we's b's riding that SCOTS band wagon 2 nite, and we's b eating some of that tail gating food with da SCOTS faithful n's d ' parking LOT. FROMS d flock GO SCOTS................and GOOD LUCK 2 da CREEK 2 nite playing at HARDING . go creek. now that's football talk.
u definitely bring a different vibe. enjoy the game i'm headed that way in about an 1hr.

Scotland doesn't over look anyone, especially a team the caliber of West Meck, and I'm pretty sure they feel confident against any team that they play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT