ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland County 40 @ West Meck 27

We choked in week 1? Scotland lost to a team that was better at every position except running back by 7 points and we choked? By your definition if Scotland wins Friday night does that mean WM choked?
You choked cause yall swore this was your best team ever. Yall are a bunch of weirdos, cross dressing macsot who blows horns... Y'all need some fresh air. That shakey secondary will wanna stop playing after friday.

You choked cause yall swore this was your best team ever. Yall are a bunch of weirdos, cross dressing macsot who blows horns... Y'all need some fresh air. That shakey secondary will wanna stop playing after friday.
Making up shit no one who really knows SC has ever said this was our best team ever. 2011 would beat this team and it would only be close because of White. Again you jump around like a fleas on a dog. stick to one thing. Man you are really good at talking foolishness. West Meck perennial power- LMAO. Do they know you are out here saying dumb stuff? I thought Nepsy had set you straight a few weeks ago. I guess you just like running that snack box of yours!

It's on like Donkey Kong. The Westside want be kind. These back breaking bombs will have SC fans silent. So come listen to the band and watch our high octane offense put on a show.

It's on like Donkey Kong. The Westside want be kind. These back breaking bombs will have SC fans silent. So come listen to the band and watch our high octane offense put on a show.
Again you went off script making up lies - I will be there! If I can bring in a sign I might make one with an APB out for your crazy ass!

Nepsy set who straight? 1st he gotta get his money up. Remember BIG BANK alwAys take lil bank. You sound like that dude who had big dreams. But came up short now your back in your hometown. Trying to give back, but just know 1 thing. Jmac your a real "LOSER", and SC will follow your footsteps Friday. LMAO.......

Nepsy set who straight? 1st he gotta get his money up. Remember BIG BANK alwAys take lil bank. You sound like that dude who had big dreams. But came up short now your back in your hometown. Trying to give back, but just know 1 thing. Jmac your a real "LOSER", and SC will follow your footsteps Friday. LMAO.......
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- with a moniker like Rich Black Man you probably really have some self-esteem issues you lil D-Bag! That's why you get on here and just spout off lil tough guy!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- with a moniker like Rich Black Man you probably really have some self-esteem issues you lil D-Bag! That's why you get on here and just spout off lil tough guy!
Naw brother self esteem always been high. I've always been on top, I'm allergic to being broke. That's why Nepsy hates me, I'm everything he ever wanted to be.

Wow....This thing got crazy quick. Even got Go Scots to come out and play. Should be a helluva nite on the WESTSIDE come Friday night. 4 very good teams. Two of the best backs in the country on the same street balling at the same time. 3 D1 wide outs and the greatest show on turf........and little ole MC just trying to keep up. Get your popcorn ready!!

Reactions: RichBlackman
Not to interrupt any of the silly back and forth but I am curious if Scotland is going to grab a local school to warm up at ?? I assume they will be getting in town early to avoid traffic issues?

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Wow....This thing got crazy quick. Even got Go Scots to come out and play. Should be a helluva nite on the WESTSIDE come Friday night. 4 very good teams. Two of the best backs in the country on the same street balling at the same time. 3 D1 wide outs and the greatest show on turf........and little ole MC just trying to keep up. Get your popcorn ready!!
LMAO you started stirring this pot. Im just watching the stove. "Great Scots is he thief looks like he had a mouth full of gold teeth" # Goodie Mob # welcome to the Westside

I'm sure Nepsy hates you because you are such a big baller and so much better off than us peasants. Rich I'm out until Friday I have to catch a flight in the am. Since I'm not Rich like you I have to go to work!

Not to interrupt any of the silly back and forth but I am curious if Scotland is going to grab a local school to warm up at ?? I assume they will be getting in town early to avoid traffic issues?
If they need a field call Olympic. There 10 minutes up 485 from West Meck. They have and away game at sun valley. So that fields open.

I'm sure Nepsy hates you because you are such a big baller and so much better off than us peasants. Rich I'm out until Friday I have to catch a flight in the am. Since I'm not Rich like you I have to go to work!
Until whenever jmac, make sure you bend your knees. Before lifting heavy boxes.... LMAO

Let me ask you this quick question. 3-6 inches of rain due in the next two days. How does that Harding field hold up?? Didnt look like it was in great condition.

Harding field is trash almost as bad POB. If its wet, very muddy with puddles on the field. Harding kids are use to it thou.

The few Mecklenburg schools to be crowned was:
South Mecklenburg in 1966
East Mecklenburg in 1977
South Mecklenburg in 1981
How many Championships does West Mecklenburg have.....Zeeeeeeerow!!!!!!!!
How many Championships does Scotland have OOOONE
1 > 0

Now go sit yo big mouth somewhere on a corner and come up with a plan to bring The WEST into this Championship talk.....................until then you mean nothing to me. Now go hed take a knee, drank some water, find shade, and eat your pissy cornflakes

Additionally, turn your screen name off, take the batteries out, or go AWOL. Do whatever you have to do so you are never seen on here again

Finally, as for this station, you will not pass GO and collect $200

Last edited:
S2V your just another country lame from the sticks. I'm take a wild guess your a fat dude that wears a fanny pack. Who still lives with his mom. You was terrible lineman that rode the bench. Had dreams of being a running back. Which is kind awkward since you have 1 leg longer than the other. You had double sole cleat for your short leg. Never learned to tie your shoes so all your cleats were Velcro. Now go take meds and go to bed weirdo. Go Hawks..

His first post this summer was "MC was heading down the path of Indy", eluding to MC being a has been. So, he has established his level of knowledge....after that post hard to give credibility to anything he says. Then acting like Scotland will disappear after this year....Scotland has as many wins 2010-2017 as west Meck has had since the Y2K scare

S2V your just another country lame from the sticks. I'm take a wild guess your a fat dude that wears a fanny pack. Who still lives with his mom. You was terrible lineman that rode the bench. Had dreams of being a running back. Which is kind awkward since you have 1 leg longer than the other. You had double sole cleat for your short leg. Never learned to tie your shoes so all your cleats were Velcro. Now go take meds and go to bed weirdo. Go Hawks..
Weird, but continue

RichBlackman WE'S been down some rough roads b 4 but's HSFB MAN and DA FLOCK will B'S on DA FIGHTING SCOTS band wagon @West Meck friday night. WE'S R saying DA SCOTS hits d INDIANS likes a RUN AWAY FREIGHT TRAIN WITH 6 ENGINES. BETTER ENJOY THAT HIGH AP FOOTBALL RANKINGS U won't c it after Friday Night,

RichBlackman WE'S been down some rough roads b 4 but's HSFB MAN and DA FLOCK will B'S on DA FIGHTING SCOTS band wagon @West Meck friday night. WE'S R saying DA SCOTS hits d INDIANS likes a RUN AWAY FREIGHT TRAIN WITH 6 ENGINES. BETTER ENJOY THAT HIGH AP FOOTBALL RANKINGS U won't c it after Friday Night,
Hey goof troop, were the "Hawks" get it right. See y'all friday night, greatest show on turf. #flying high

I will say this. I think this is a bigger game for Scotland then it is for WM. I think if Scotland really thinks they are a 4a title contender then this is the week they come out and dominate. STart fast and put a good but certainly not great WM team away. If they lose or struggle to win you have to start wondering about this team.

I will say this. I think this is a bigger game for Scotland then it is for WM. I think if Scotland really thinks they are a 4a title contender then this is the week they come out and dominate. STart fast and put a good but certainly not great WM team away. If they lose or struggle to win you have to start wondering about this team.
All the pressure is on the Scots. WM will just play worry free, like Cape Fear. The Scots will be playing on there heels. Not use to a team who goes 5 wide 50% of the time. Making DB's cover in space, with speed they've never seen. It'll be a quiet bus ride back down 74.

All the pressure is on the Scots. WM will just play worry free, like Cape Fear. The Scots will be playing on there heels. Not use to a team who goes 5 wide 50% of the time. Making DB's cover in space, with speed they've never seen. It'll be a quiet bus ride back down 74.
Your last comment proves all I need to know about you. Scotland nor their fans go anywhere quietly!

Hey Rich the line Great Scots are you a thief, seems like he has a mouth full of gold teeth is a Slick Rick line that was later used by Goodie Mob. Didn't mean to interrupt but back to yalls mud slinging.

Hey Rich the line Great Scots are you a thief, seems like he has a mouth full of gold teeth is a Slick Rick line that was later used by Goodie Mob. Didn't mean to interrupt but back to yalls mud slinging.
LoL..... You follow me!!!.... these Laurinburg under achievers. Are secretly praying that I'm wrong about how good WM is. Just know SC fans security at the games is pretty tight. Make you take everything out your pockets. With that said leave your rabbits foot, 4 leaf clovers, and dream catchers in the car. You'll still have options of keeping your fingers crossed. Or you can send in $19.99 to Pastor Kerney Thomas (YouTube him). For his healing prayer cloth and hope for a mmmmmiracle in his voice.:p:p:D:rolleyes:

can we just talk about some aspects of the game
rbm instead of things that show exactly where you are from...WM does some good things and Scotland does
their own, what style will take over and or dominate the play, a shoot out maybe a possibility,
The team that imposes their will.

rbm instead of things that show exactly where you are from...WM does some good things and Scotland does
their own, what style will take over and or dominate the play, a shoot out maybe a possibility,

WM defense has never really been tested and outside of last week their offense is not really airing it out. They really have more of a balanced offense. Which can cause more problems. On defense West Charlotte was able put up 190 yards rushing on them in one half and a total of 299 yds total offense. They will definitely have more problems with SC run game. You guys will definitely be the best team they've faced this year. I believe it will come down to turnovers and who's defense step's up.

Last edited:
Mr. RichBlackman, WE'S gonna have 2 say this 2 u. U SAYS WM scores early, and wes agree wiith that. But's it only take 1 TOUCH of D BALL and SCOTLAND has got 6 points on da BOARD. WE'S WILL SAY THIS, TELL'S da HAWK'S players DONT'S BLINKS THOSE EYES call da eyes causes D PLAY IS DONE DEAL===== n's others WORDSHORT ANDS SWEET 6 POINTS. WE'S calls them like we's CEE'S THEMS.

I just think sometimes its just pretty simple. White and Mcqueen dont play any defensive snaps ( at least not that I have seen) so they should have 35+ touches. I think if they get 35 touches Scotland runs for 400 yards and it wont matter much what WM does. You want to get creative and use Zamir in the slot in a series or two knock yourself out but in the end those 2 kids are the offense. Especially since I understand the Oline is now healthy.

If I am WM I do my best to stretch the field, get the Brown brothers in space and pray Bailey goes to the Zeus decoy offense. If WM can get a 2 score lead and freak Scotland out a bit you gotts think panic sets in.

I think the score will be pretty high. WM has a pretty aggresive offensive game plan with the weapons to play with. I suspect you will see alot of tunnel and bubbles to slow those LB's from coming off edge and WM has a very big wideout who is especially good in the rezone.

White and Mcqueen dont play any defensive snaps ( at least not that I have seen) so they should have 35+ touches. I think if they get 35 touches Scotland runs for 400 yards and it wont matter much what WM does.
That has been scotland football for the last few years under Bailey and fans have complained and said we dnt have a passing game or our offense is too basic so coach tries to pass more and use some of the other playmakers now fans are still complaining saying we don't run enough or where are all the touches for white I mean make up your minds guys

WM defense feels pretty confident that they can stop Zeus. That came from a coach on the staff. Now, can Scotland's suspect secondary stop 5-wide?

That has been scotland football for the last few years under Bailey and fans have complained and said we dnt have a passing game or our offense is too basic so coach tries to pass more and use some of the other playmakers now fans are still complaining saying we don't run enough or where are all the touches for white I mean make up your minds guys

I cant say I have seen a ton of Scotland football so I am happy to let the experst have their say. I just look at the record and it would seem Scotland has won a ton of football games over the past couple of years. Seems like that formula worked pretty well. I get that the Cape Fear loss weighs heavily but didnt you guys turn it over like 3 times in that game?? Gonna lose alot of games when you do that.

Its the coaches job to get the ball in the hands of the playmakers. I dont care if he runs it or catches it but the ball has to be in his hands.

That's what they all have said for nearly 4 years. Easier said than done. Indy averaged 5.8 yards per carry last week. Scotland's rushing game is a tad bit better.

Don't know much about Scotland other than NW Guilford played them back in 2010 in the 1st rd of the playoffs and somehow we beat them. I remember watching their Head Coach make their players do up downs in the endzone after a playoff loss. I thought to myself what kind of Head Coach makes his players do up downs after their season just ended. Someone told me that team only graduated 1 starter or something crazy that night. The Scots then went on next year to win every game and bring home the State Title and beat Richmond if I remember for the 1st time in a long time. Dont know why I brought all that up. I just see the scots at the top of this board just about every week playing one of the best teams in the state. They went out and scheduled the toughest teams they could find thats for sure this season. I need to get down to Scotland and check out one of those Richmond Scotland games in the near future. Props to the Scots for taking on so many great teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT