ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland County 40 @ West Meck 27

Seen some of the game. West Meck has a pretty good offense. But Zamir is unstoppable. Pretty decent game before I left.

You better pray for a yall win I'm repost this. For the record I been on here talking West Meck . Since y'all choked in week 1.
We didn't have to pray just show up man i didn't see no 3 d-1 wide outs all i saw was spreading the field and quarterback scrambles refs keep it close or your high octane O would only had 2 field goals, but look at it this way WM has a d-1 kicker.

Great game for the Scots! Loved our secondary tonight. So much improvement. One complaint is the West Meck announcer. Very rude doing the raffle while Scot player injured. Supposed to be SILENT and RESPECTFUL during that. Nice stadium though. Brown brothers looked pretty good. Defense choked for WM. Onto Jack Britt.

Great game for the Scots! Loved our secondary tonight. So much improvement. One complaint is the West Meck announcer. Very rude doing the raffle while Scot player injured. Supposed to be SILENT and RESPECTFUL during that. Nice stadium though. Brown brothers looked pretty good. Defense choked for WM. Onto Jack Britt.
That announcer was annoying as heck!!!

announcer talked a little much but still I thought
it was a good atmosphere. Where is that blackmandude
at this morning. That paperthin defense of WM had
no chance to stop Scotlands run game. The 2 first half
turnovers is all that did.
2 pass completions I believe with 1 td..yds?
50 rushes for over 400 yards

announcer talked a little much but still I thought
it was a good atmosphere. Where is that blackmandude
at this morning. That paperthin defense of WM had
no chance to stop Scotlands run game. The 2 first half
turnovers is all that did.
2 pass completions I believe with 1 td..yds?
50 rushes for over 400 yards
I'm guessing you didn't have to cash that check WIN!!!!

I can't help but think that Scotland would have hung half a hundred on WM had it not been for the 2 turnovers.

Great game. Worth the drive through traffic. West Meck has a powerful offense. QB and receivers did their job. Defense needs to be adjusted especially the run defense. Scots were able to chew up clock and keep offense off the field. Turnovers kept this one close. Good to see Zamir get 20+ carries and great to see Smiley carry defenders into the end zone. Good luck WM on your remaining games.

WM will get Crouch Friday so they might want to put 10 in the lol. Those kids on defense will be battered and bruised. Now the game best coaching job by SC since Bailey has been there IMO. #20 & #3 balled out. The defense as a whole was a lot more aggressive they shut down all of the bubble screens and tunnel screens. The Brown kid got rocked. He really was a non-factor in the game other than the qb sweep he ran for the td. Sc keeps playing like this with that level of intensity this team will have a shot. The bad our kicking game is pathetic. Somebody better hold open tryouts. I would go for 2 every time. I don't know if it is the kicker, holder, line or all of the above. It will cost us if we don't figure it out. don't care for the kickoff either. giving the team the ball at the 40. I know a lot of it had to to do with keeping the ball out of #2's hand.

Offensive line- Mallard Creek might be a1 but damn you guys are a2. Not sure what colleges are looking for if the two tackles and #73 are not d1 player. Smith has gotten a nasty streak about him that he didn't have last year. he is actually mauling folk. Its just a matter of time but#6 is going to be a problem on post route kid has special written all over him. I hope we came out injury free. Take Britt out early stay focused.

RB's SMH - best duo in nc since Tim Worley and James "Hulk" Thompson that I can recall.

Good analysis jmac....reaves should rerurn at guard opposite beach (#73) around the purnell game and that line will take another step forward. Tim and Tyler are getting D1 looks, just a matter of time before someone pulls the trigger. Tim with a personal foul last night...generally not good but glad to see he has that type of intensity in him.

The W Meck QB looks faster
As Scotties came in the pocket he blasted with some QB Keeper action
tenor.gif

Dude look like he was gliding and zig zagging
HTTP3d3dy5naWZiaW4uY29tL2Jpbi8xMDIwMTUvYmFieS1naXJhZmZlLXNsb3dzLWRvd24tYWZ0ZXItYS1ydW4uZ2lm.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: PlaidPimpin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT