ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland at Richmond

Mr. SWETT, It's obvious that you are a true Raider Hater, and instigator for what ever reason. I was warned day one about that... I simply call it like I see it, with exception of a few adjectives, I didn't say anything that badd. I meant no harm...
I like you BenBadd sir

GSO is my bestie is though

It's ironic how the Scotland/Richmond game isn't the best rivalry in the state but people with no affiliation to either teams travel for miles to experience it.

Who said it isnt the best rivalry? I guess regionally you might get an arguement but i consider this one along with Crest/Shelby on top.

Scotland was riding the wave of another undefeated seaon in 2015 when the Raiders entered Pate Stadium and brought some “Raider Magic” with them.

Down 28-0 in the third quarter, Richmond scored 21 unanswered points and found themselves inside the Scots’ red zone with less than 30 seconds left in the game after recovering an onside kick. The Raider’s quarter Leon Zeigler failed to keep track of then-senior linebacker Jonathan Smith, who secured the game-winning interception that earned Scotland its fifth straight SEC title.

Last edited:
All jokes aside, I'm hoping for a good clean game with no injuries so both teams can go into the playoffs full strength. GO SCOTS!!!!!

I'd encourage any true fan and you've never experienced this game... the atmosphere... you really should see for yourself... It is a true spectacle... everything goes out the window... polls...ratings...records... It's hard to explain... These guys will put on a WHALE of a game... best team wins.GO RAIDERS!!!

Even though I was routing for them, Richie Rich better not pull the CUBs element of surprise

I aint worried about

IN GO_SCOTS I TRUST............................"Make no mistake"

Tomorrow night's game will be the 50th meeting all time between the 2 schools in varsity football.

Raiders win jv 19-8
Scotland deserved every bit of that loss if
not x2. Very frustrating.
Now back to the big boys tomorrow night.

Scotswin is on the premises, people grills getting hot, tables laid out
GO SCOTS, went simple myself, pizza wings, fixins, desserts

Gates open folks streaming in, politicians taking pics in the end zone, typical Scotland Richmond at. 530, bout 1/2 full scot side all ready.

Have no excuses for this game we were out matched on the Line a few questionable calls but otherwise no excuses! great game by the scots good luck to you the rest of the way!!!

Have no excuses for this game we were out matched on the Line a few questionable calls but otherwise no excuses! great game by the scots good luck to you the rest of the way!!!
2014 I CAN RESPECT THAT YOUR D PLAYED WELL UNTIL THEY RAN OUT OF GAS. NEVER THOUGHT WE COULD KEEP YOU OFF THE BOARD. HOPE YOU GO EAST AND DO SOME DAMAGE. THE PIECES ARE THERE YOUR OLINE IS YOUR WEAK SPOT!

Reactions: RAIDERS2014
JMACDE99. Like your stuff. Since you have become a major contributor to this board, it's dialogue has
improved! Let me know if you are at the first playoff game, I still haven't hooked up with you.

JMACDE99. Like your stuff. Since you have become a major contributor to this board, it's dialogue has
improved! Let me know if you are at the first playoff game, I still haven't hooked up with you.
Coach lets hook up first round of playoffs. Are you still on the visitors side?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT