ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland 12-2 @ Cardinal Gibbons 11-2.... 4A East Final

As I said yesterday in the post .
Scotland can win they will just have to cut out the penalties. I maybe a raider fan but I also pull for y’all when your don’t play us

This is the type of thread that good ol' Go_Scots would have camped out on a few short years ago. However times have changed. It's really simple.....Cardinal Gibbons if you want some.......BRING SOME!

I'll enjoy next year too cause it's more of the same. Scots will get rolled again. I'm just echo what the Scots say. "We was 5-5 we was a JV team we barely got in the playoffs. Good luck against the team we blew out this season my opinion is if they throw it y'all going to need it.
Them 7 years hurt didn't let it go man we not even playing Richmond have a good day my man are you going thru something right now or u just a shitty person all the time.

Them 7 years hurt didn't let it go man we not even playing Richmond have a good day my man are you going thru something right now or u just a shitty person all the time.
Before y'all won 7 straight we won 19 straight. Good luck Friday you will need it.

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
I was at the SC and CG game last year dudes! Scotland was playing with House Money all playoff long. SC is bringing their own cash this year dudes! CG may be a good football team, but I don't think they can out play or out coach Bailey and the guys. Coach Bailey is an excellent coach and he will have the players prepared for this one. This is new territory for CG not SC. Scotland and the skirts are coming, button up dudes!

Funny how you want to talk about how SC played RC better than us the first half. Well CG put up more than twice the amount of points you did against RC in the game. As for who CG has played, yes CG was beaten badly by RC (though not as badly as Scotland was), and their other loss was against a regional finalist in Leesville. That game easily could have gone in the other direction if CG didn't run into the LR kicker. As for the playoffs, CG defense held both opponents to zero points (NB scored on defense). You were beaten by Pinecrest and were lucky to recover against Britt. So sorry if I'm not as impressed with SC's performance as you are. And I haven't seen anyone call CG a juggernaut but they sure as hell don't play as sloppy and undisciplined as SC. Yeah you guys have the experience but CG is playing great on both sides of the ball. Looking forward to Friday night.

Scored 2 tds on the backups... it was 45-14 while the starters were in...

It apparently bothers you enough to label it meaningless. This is just talk, we'll see Friday.
That we can all agree on because someone is going to be crying in their coke or liquor and headed to the infamous losers lounge around 10pm.

we both got mauled by RC at the end of the day you can have the most points and we can have the better half it will not amount to a hill of beans come Friday at 7:30. RC and SC and CG are nothing alike in how they play. I'm sure CG will look at how RC 3-4 kept our running game in check. They have some very big and stout OLB. SC will probably not look at that game much from a defensive standpoint because we can't and don't have an offense like RC. we might see how they tried to slow you guys down offensively.

That we can all agree on because someone is going to be crying in their coke or liquor and headed to the infamous losers lounge around 10pm.

LOL, yeah you're right on this! Make no mistake I know what SC brings to the table and don't take them lightly. I expect this to be a very hard fought, close game (but definitely more scoring than last year). I will be there. Wondering if SC will travel as well as they did last year.

LOL, yeah you're right on this! Make no mistake I know what SC brings to the table and don't take them lightly. I expect this to be a very hard fought, close game (but definitely more scoring than last year). I will be there. Wondering if SC will travel as well as they did last year.
you didn't see anything last year this is a chance to go to the ship sc fans will be on your side and I'm not kidding. I would expect 1000 at a minimum probably more like 1500-2k sc fans - its a short trip up US 1 and SC has fans in the triangle.

r). I will be there. Wondering if SC will travel as well as they did last year.
I would expect more than last year . ,We are a much better team and expectations are always hi here.. if that visiting crowd seemed good last year then expect a good bit more this year .

I would expect more than last year . ,We are a much better team and expectations are always hi here.. if that visiting crowd seemed good last year then expect a good bit more this year .

Get there early Gibbons away side was tight

Apparently, CG breaks down their team huddle with “REVENGE”.... that’s a shout-out to guys, Scots.

Anything is possible, but I doubt it. You should be worrying about Dem Cougars of Vance, instead of spewing your smart - ass remarks over here.
Thanks Ms Scot roll I'm a proud smart ass. Even though I wasn't trying to be.

Anything is possible, but I doubt it. You should be worrying about Dem Cougars of Vance, instead of spewing your smart - ass remarks over here.
I don't play or coach so know need for me.to worry. I understand that whopping a month ago is leaving a bad taste in your mouth.

Game Day!!! I'm expecting this to be very close --could go either way but I have to believe the CG offense will ultimately put up more points, defense will hold, and CG will come out with the win! Safe travels to the Scotland fans heading up to Raleigh and best wishes to all the players for an injury free game.

CG the favorite now? I picked them to win it all in my bracket as previously stated

RCO 98...... Like I said........How do that pie taste dude? Humble yourself Dude!
It tastes fine dude!!! We lost to the best team in the state. Raiders lost but we had a great season. I'm proud of the raiders and fans. At the end of the game most of Raiders nation was still in the stands. That's not the case at a lot of places just look at Pate half way through the 3rd against the raiders.

Reactions: Raider7967
RCO98.......now Vance is the best team in the State Dude? That whoopin convinced you of this! Now you are Humble! Seee.......you have digested that pie. Remember this the next time you disrespect your elders. I got socks older than you son!

RCO98.......now Vance is the best team in the State Dude? That whoopin convinced you of this! Now you are Humble! Seee.......you have digested that pie. Remember this the next time you disrespect your elders. I got socks older than you son!
40+ year old socks?? I'm sorry man take your cheap butt to Wal Mart and get a pack.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT