ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland 12-2 @ Cardinal Gibbons 11-2.... 4A East Final

It tastes fine dude!!! We lost to the best team in the state. Raiders lost but we had a great season. I'm proud of the raiders and fans. At the end of the game most of Raiders nation was still in the stands. That's not the case at a lot of places just look at Pate half way through the 3rd against the raiders.
Home side was emply a couple Scots trips ago there in the 21-0 game, its just the feel of the moment. We are both at home this Saturday, being beaten by better teams last Friday.

Reactions: paulraiderfan
@rcoraider98
Dude I am a raider 100% but you acting like raider fans don’t leave when they are losing. Raiders fans are just as bad . To be honest I think all fans do their team the same way .
Anyways @scotswin y’all had a great year just like Richmond I was really hoping they both would be playing this Saturday but we got next year

Reactions: paulraiderfan
@rcoraider98
Dude I am a raider 100% but you acting like raider fans don’t leave when they are losing. Raiders fans are just as bad . To be honest I think all fans do their team the same way .
Anyways @scotswin y’all had a great year just like Richmond I was really hoping they both would be playing this Saturday but we got next year
Hometown 16.......much respect for you Dude! We win some, we lose some! We both will be back for either an azzzz whoopin or to dish out one! Much respect for you!

Reactions: Hometown16
@been on the field

Some raider fans like me some don’t
And honestly I really don’t care
The truth is welcome everywhere you go

Like I said I am 100% a raider fan just like any fan I really dislike it when we lose .
But we do have some raider fans as well as y’all do and probably every team has that make you really dislike that team and you don’t care if they win another game in history .

But when you become adult and grow up you realize especially in high school that these are kids they don’t get paid to play that honestly they are play for few good reasons

1) because they love the game and living out their childhood dream

2) to get a college scholarship

Fans need to realize this are Kids and when you talk about and put down that high school team you are putting down the Kids .

Hopefully both Richmond and Scotland will go all the way next year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT