ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland 11-2 @ South View 10-2 Round 3

scotswin

Sep 16, 2003
Laurinburg, NC
Scotland travels to Hope Mills to play South View in the Tigers lair.. Both teams
really like to pound the running game. Who can do it better? Can one of the
defenses step up and stop the other. The BIG KEY for Scotland is can they stay
away from all these turnovers and so much undisciplined play, more than Ive ever
seen from a Scotland team.IMO this is the only thing that can derail Scotland from
another regional final...Thoughts,opinions, predictions.
My prediction many weeks ago was that if Scotland and Gibbons wound up on
opposite sides of the bracket they would meet in the east regional final. We are
one week away from that coming into fruition. Im pretty sure they want it.

Last edited:
Scotland travels to Hope Mills to play South View in the Tigers lair.. Both teams
really like to pound the running game. Who can do it better? Can one of the
defenses step up and stop the other. The BIG KEY for Scotland is can they stay
away from all these turnovers and so much undisciplined play, more than Ive ever
seen from a Scotland team.IMO this is the only thing that can derail Scotland from
another regional final...Thoughts,opinions, predictions.
My prediction many weeks ago was that if Scotland and Gibbons wound up on
opposite sides of the bracket they would meet in the east regional final. We are
one week away from that coming into fruition. Im pretty sure they want it.

Just said that on another post "this has to be the most undisciplined Scotland team I've seen in awhile". Penalties, taking care of the football, and our 2ndary is the only thing that stands in our way.

Just said that on another post "this has to be the most undisciplined Scotland team I've seen in awhile". Penalties, taking care of the football, and our 2ndary is the only thing that stands in our way.
SV should be a good match-up for scots last weekend they won with 26 yards of passing. They thrive off the short field. I don't think they can drive the ball consistently on SC so their hopes are we have a ton of turnovers and penalties and that Pemberton can pop a few long runs. Lastly, I sure hope we get a competent crew those jokers last week were awful and I'm not talking about the flags, I'm talking about game management and enforcement of penalties. They didn't know the rules at all. That was embarrassing and hopefully either Coach sent that film into Mark D at the NCHSAA (he would be embarrassed). Couldn't mark off penalties properly and on false starts the play should be blown dead these clowns are letting the play go on. That creates for long games and confusion. Find a championship level crew and let the kids plays. Jeez only about 20 games left this weekend.

Reactions: ScotlandAlumni99
SV should be a good match-up for scots last weekend they won with 26 yards of passing. They thrive off the short field. I don't think they can drive the ball consistently on SC so their hopes are we have a ton of turnovers and penalties and that Pemberton can pop a few long runs. Lastly, I sure hope we get a competent crew those jokers last week were awful and I'm not talking about the flags, I'm talking about game management and enforcement of penalties. They didn't know the rules at all. That was embarrassing and hopefully either Coach sent that film into Mark D at the NCHSAA (he would be embarrassed). Couldn't mark off penalties properly and on false starts the play should be blown dead these clowns are letting the play go on. That creates for long games and confusion. Find a championship level crew and let the kids plays. Jeez only about 20 games left this weekend.

You are correct sir... that was a looooooooong game.. and very confusing to say the least... which is even more of a reason to clean up the penalties... don't want to put the game in the Ump's hands..

standings.jpg

hello,SUV you going to Southview or you gonna To the Rock.
Hello Mr. Sikner51 it has been a while since you have acknowledged me. I hope you and yours have been quite well. Unfortunally I will be a couple light years away all weekend but I will be following closely. I wish the Scots a heck of a game and many wishes on the road to success. Sad but true Mr. Sikner51 I will miss it

Reactions: sikner51
I remember the days of flags and penalties... after the past 6 or 8 years of Scotland football, what happened? I was in and out listening last Friday and I figger it had to be the officiating. Anyways...that was a N.C. playoff game???... good luck this week SCOTS... clean it up and bring it home.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT