ADVERTISEMENT

Scores

You don't come to the games so you have no idea about the game. I go to the games and support the kids and yes I blame the coach for bad offensive play calling if u ever came to a game you would hear I am not only one saying this. You don't have a clue about MA football!

If you’re good enough you can win in spite of coaching. It’s not coaches fault when you play a team more talented than you.

If you’re good enough you can win in spite of coaching. It’s not coaches fault when you play a team more talented than you.
I agree that you can win in spite of coaching in some cases. In others you can lose games that you should’ve won due to coaching. And a great coach can keep you in games you have no business being in. Coaches impact the outcome of football games more than any other sport it truly is a chess match when teams of even talent take the field and often the team with the best coach will win!

You don't come to the games so you have no idea about the game. I go to the games and support the kids and yes I blame the coach for bad offensive play calling if u ever came to a game you would hear I am not only one saying this. You don't have a clue about MA football!
You don't either unless they are winning. You thought they were so great in the first half you were posting the score on 3 NCPrep threads but you stopped posting when they got behind. You are a poor excuse for a fan. Did you talk about Coach Holder this way his first 2 years at Mount Airy after taking over for Coach Diamont who moved to East Surry ? Give Coach Adkins a chance, he is loaded with Sophomores . The next few years will probably be his. It's a wonder anyone will speak to you at the games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mhsneer
I agree that you can win in spite of coaching in some cases. In others you can lose games that you should’ve won due to coaching. And a great coach can keep you in games you have no business being in. Coaches impact the outcome of football games more than any other sport it truly is a chess match when teams of even talent take the field and often the team with the best coach will win!

I don’t disagree, however in this instance I think mt Airy has a really good coach

Last edited:
Reactions: TD-FridayNight
Coaches have different coaching styles and you don't go into a new school and make a change to kids that have been under a different style since peewee or middle school football and they learn it the first year or 2.It is now coming up and will take a couple of years to learn. So what does the Buzz know about coaching football ?

Reactions: Thunder_struck8712
Anyone who knows Coach Adkins knows his offense was called by someone else that his expert in coaching is the Defense side off the ball. He is not a good offense play caller. Good coach overall just can't call offense good. Kelly Holder was a play calling wizard.

Any word on WS Prep 5-1 with only loss coming in a close game with Bartlett Yancey? Has anyone seen them play?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT