ADVERTISEMENT

Scores 10/11

I’ve heard Centrals offense consist of handing the ball off to Morrison 95% of the time. Haven’t seen them so can’t confirm.

Probably feed him a lot. I'll say he'll have a field day on East. Swaim went off on them last night. That could be the only other game Central wins. Road isn't easy with Ashe, Alleghany, and Starmount the next 3 weeks.

Meanwhile Alleghany has a legit shot to finish top 4 in the conference. Right now I think they're the favorites for 3rd behind Ashe and Elkin.

Reactions: LetsGetIt7
I’ve heard Centrals offense consist of handing the ball off to Morrison 95% of the time. Haven’t seen them so can’t confirm.
That’s pretty accurate, he’s a true home run threat to take it to the house any play though. The QB is probably #2 in the run game, but we are very inconsistent throwing the ball, so we have good athletes on the outside but struggle to get them the ball.

What are your thoughts on Andrews at Hayesville next Friday ?? Can the Wildcats win this one ? I haven’t seen Hayesville this year

And again you worry about your self not me

Whatever, just trying to get you to realize you are stating "facts" that could not possible happen. When you do this it makes it tough for others to believe anything else you post.

Last edited:
I think Hayesville is the favorite vs Andrews.
I haven't seen Andrews play except the scrimmage at Robbinsville.
I think it will ve close

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Thunder who is your team?

I don't really have one. Just have enjoyed the football in this area since I've lived here. Had the fortune of following the 98 Rams, the 4 title teams at Elkin and Mount Airys title team. I enjoyed watching East Wilkes during the last few years Adkins was there. Not a fan of the new guy there. Especially after some of the things I've heard. I always root for the dominate teams to get things done so would love to see East Surry run the table. Also enjoy seeing the underdogs like North Wilkes and Alleghany have success. I really like Grinton at Starmount as well, so I'm all over the place haha.

I wouldn't count out north wilkes. They gave ashe a run for there money last night

They have a shot but I think Elkin and Starmount will hand them their 3rd and 4th losses. The conference is a jumbled mess right now.

I think Ashe wins with Elkin following. Realistically I honestly think Alleghany finishes 3rd following by Starmount, Wilkes Central, North and East and West in the cellar.

I agree with ashe Elkin 1 and 2 and east wilkes and west wilkes 7 and 8. 3 to 6 is up for grabs. Wilkes central rb is a stud...and north wilkes can sling it...Alleghany is gonna have to come to play in order to beat them 2.

I agree with ashe Elkin 1 and 2 and east wilkes and west wilkes 7 and 8. 3 to 6 is up for grabs. Wilkes central rb is a stud...and north wilkes can sling it...Alleghany is gonna have to come to play in order to beat them 2.

No doubt. Hope they can get it done. Wouldn't mind trying to catch one of those games.

Probably feed him a lot. I'll say he'll have a field day on East. Swaim went off on them last night. That could be the only other game Central wins. Road isn't easy with Ashe, Alleghany, and Starmount the next 3 weeks.
MVAC race is a mess, but call me a homer but if WC can get a couple of their starters back, I think they win 2 out of there next 3, just not sure which 2 yet. Even if Ashe beats WC I don’t see the huskies going through the conference undefeated. We are going to have a very interesting next few weeks.

MVAC race is a mess, but call me a homer but if WC can get a couple of their starters back, I think they win 2 out of there next 3, just not sure which 2 yet. Even if Ashe beats WC I don’t see the huskies going through the conference undefeated. We are going to have a very interesting next few weeks.

I think you have a valid argument there if they get those kids back. I don't think Ashe loses. Central and Starmount are the only ones that can beat them I think. Both games could be high scoring because lets be real, Ashe doesn't play defense either. Ashe might put 60 up on West and East.

I think you have a valid argument there if they get those kids back. I don't think Ashe loses. Central and Starmount are the only ones that can beat them I think. Both games could be high scoring because lets be real, Ashe doesn't play defense either. Ashe might put 60 up on West and East.
No Ashe doesn’t, but I wanna see how their passing game matches up with us, we have struggled stopping the run not the pass. I’m just not sold on them at this point, but I may have to eat my words come Friday

Reactions: Thunder_struck8712
No Ashe doesn’t, but I wanna see how their passing game matches up with us, we have struggled stopping the run not the pass. I’m just not sold on them at this point, but I may have to eat my words come Friday

The lack of depth will kill Central against Ashe I'm afraid. Esp if Ashe has the air raid rolling.

Either way we all know Ashe gets bounced in the 1st round by a mountain or Piedmont team.

I have watched both play and Andrews can win big if they come to play . Hayesville doesn’t have much .
Andrews played good against Cherokee but way to many penalties and a couple of breakdowns in the secondary. Kept Cherokee under 100 yds rushing. Andrews had 2 TDS called back on uncalled for penalties. Cherokee scored with under 30 seconds left in the game against our subs. We really need this win for our young team and to build some confidence for a 21 player team. Hoping this will help get more players out for next season with a solid JV team moving up

Oh and Hayesville didn't pill on after play several times, dude i i watched game, go cry sum more,. Oh this is football not yellow jacket basketball, tell em to hit the hardwood if they don't want to play football
Ummm dude I was at the game also no doubt Murphy dominated on all levels which was expected I’m not crying at all just stating the facts Hayesville played hard with what they had to work with we already had a weak line then 3 more out last few games so of course we gonna get dominated I wasn’t saying anything bad just that the kid did sit out plays

Reactions: GreyGod623
WC will beat Alleghany. They will lose to Ashe. The Starmount game could be a toss up.
You could be right, however I think we match up a little better with Ashe, for whatever reason we usually do not play Alleghany well it all. Would not be surprised to see a 2 loss MVAC champion

You could be right, however I think we match up a little better with Ashe, for whatever reason we usually do not play Alleghany well it all. Would not be surprised to see a 2 loss MVAC champion

If that happens there would more than likely be a split champion between 2 or 3 teams.

WC does struggle againt Alleghany..but it seems that the speed WC has on the edge always prevails against them. A hot Ashe team always beats WC. Starmount always gives Ashe fits. This year will be no different. Conference plays out like this...EW loses the remainder of their games; ///WC beats Alleghany EW &Starmount but loses to Ashe...///Elkin beats NW, WW, All, EW..//..NW beats WW/All..but losses to Elks and Rams..../Ashe beats WC, WW, EW,&Rams///Rams beat NW, WW, lose to WC & Ashe...// WW loses all remaining games....// All beats EW...but loses to NW, WC, Elks....just my take...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT