E Surry 28

N Wilkes
Ash

N Surry 6
Forbush 10

Surry Central 21
Atkins 0

Last edited:
Murphy may be winning but the dirty plays are hurting just got a player tossed probably a two game suspension at least it should be Gentry needs to control his players.

Reactions: smcdom123
I have never seen the refs call so many PF on a drive in my life. They have gave Madison every play 15 yards. It’s crazy

Elkin 15
W Central 14

Starmount 28
E Wilkes 14

WSPA 32
S Stokes 22

Alleghany 24
W Wilkes 6

N Stokes 0
Mt Airy 42

BM 13
E Surry 42

N Wilkes 6
Ash 8

N Surry 6
Forbush 10

Surry Central 21
Atkins 0

Last edited:
Yup and the ref on west wilkes home side is horrendous

Murphy may be winning but the dirty plays are hurting just got a player tossed probably a two game suspension at least it should be Gentry needs to control his players.
Oh yeah, real dirty. I agree the play had been blown dead, but it was a case of not hearing whistle. It probably helped them toss him since your player laid there like he was killed, then didn't miss a play.

Dirty my ass. Swain should go ahead thank this officiating crew, they may have just cost Murphy one of their best defensive players and the Murphy line a body they couldn't afford to lose with others already out.

Last edited:
Dirty my ass. Swain should go ahead thank this officiating crew, just cost Murphy one of their best defensive players and Murphy line a body they couldn't afford to lose with others already out.
What happened?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT